Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (cigarettes) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (cigarettes) (316 Views)

⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity / When Pastors/Christians Are Not Saved, Then Sinners/Atheists Get More Confused / Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (cigarettes) by luluosas(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2020
Some people who call themselves Christians, but are yet to come to terms with the reality that they are NEVER a Christian, are those in the churches of today who are buying, selling and or smoking cigarettes.
YOU ARE NEVER A CHRISTIAN FOR BUYING AND SELLING CIGARETTES, TALK LESS OF SMOKING IT
Cigarettes are an unclean thing, and whoever is involved in BUYING, SELLING and or SMOKING it can never be a child of God. YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT A CHRISTIAN, neither will you make heaven on the last day except you repent now and receive JESUS CHRIST into your heart as LORD and personal saviour.
The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY SAYS ‘DO NOT TOUCH UNCLEAN THINGS’ and you are touching. Who are you?
2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."
17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN, AND I WILL RECEIVE YOU."
18 "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty." NKJV

https://emwanta..com/2020/02/are-you-truly-saved-then-dont-touch.html

Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (cigarettes) by cRobo: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2020
Did the bible categorically mention cigarette

I won't say a word
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (cigarettes) by luluosas(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Oh! I see. Even divorce that God clearly mentioned in the Bible that he hates, are supposed Christians not divorcing today?
Malachi 2:16 "For the LORD God of Israel says That He hates divorce, For it covers one's garment with violence," Says the LORD of hosts. "Therefore take heed to your spirit, That you do not deal treacherously."

cRobo:
Did the bible categorically mention cigarette

I won't say a word
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (cigarettes) by luluosas(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Warning To You Smokers
Luke 13:3 "No, I tell you. But unless you repent, you too will all perish".

In the health sector and government warnings against smoking in Nigeria, it is boldly written on cigarettes packs "THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH WARNS THAT SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG", but they cannot band smoking due to the high revenue that they usually derived from its importation and sales to the foolish smokers among the populace. Yes, you are foolish if you are a smoker because, only fools do take their health and wellbeing for granted. Even as deadly as the warnings reads, some people don't consider it to be anything, they still go on smoking as if no tomorrow. See, you are not only endangering your health, you are equally preparing your abode for eternity in hell fire on the last day.

Let me quickly remind you smokers, if you fail to repent of your sins and die in your smoking, one thing is certain: YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST on the last day, but you shall perish in hell fire.

Therefore, if you want to make heaven on the last day, repent of your sins now and stop smoking among other sins you are damning your soul with right now. Acts 3:19 "So turn to God! Give up your sins, and you will be forgiven".

Jesus loves you, and therefore he doesn't want you to perish in hell fire on the last day. Isaiah 55:7 "Let the wicked forsake his ways, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon".

Take action now, and don't regret in the last day.

Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Afraid Of Death? / My Opinion: Home Size For True Born Again / Primate Ayodele Defy Lagos Govt. Directives To Prevent The Spread Of Corona Vir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.