Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. (1300 Views)

Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2020
As for me i believe if igbos can be trustworthy a president from the east will make alot of positive impact on Nigeria especially on Nigerian economy but the problem they haven't prove trustworthy in Nigerian politics today and alot of things that why am highly against them.
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:
[s]As for me i believe if igbos can be trustworthy a president from the east will make alot of positive impact on Nigeria especially on Nigerian economy but the problem they haven't prove trustworthy in Nigerian politics today and alot of things that why am highly against them[/s].

16 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=chennaija post=86882526][/quote]
Just giving me view fyi am not afonja
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2020
mrvitalis:

An Igbo man would restructure Nigeria ....if possible divide the damn country is that what you are afraid of ? Yes thats what we would do

Everyone should go there own way simple
You should take note restructuring favored every region in the 60s except the east
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

You should take note restructuring favored every region in the 60s except the east
We have bursted this lie here na

Go n read history

If restructuring wouldn't favor Igbo's ...but would favour Yoruba's ...why not champion it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by ahaz: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:
As for me i believe if igbos can be trustworthy a president from the east will make alot of positive impact on Nigeria especially on Nigerian economy but the problem they haven't prove trustworthy in Nigerian politics today and alot of things that why am highly against them.
Mr poster the worst state if mind in earth is a hypocritical mind..if you are still harbouring such a medieval perception in mind then I question your level of education.
Am sure you are one of those who insulted there father's just to support a buhari who his kinsmen has killed more Nigerians than the biafran war,yet you don't dim it feet to question the trust of the Fulani in holding power..is it not Hypocrisy?
if you will fight with your neighbour over the candidature of a northerner probably from north east,whose kinsmen are seeking to divide Nigeria and have killed more Nigerians than the entire Nigerian civilian deaths during biafran war is that not a worst firm of hypocrisy?
your hatred for the Igbo's will consume your lot and if you don't want the Igbo's to rule you,..then you allow them ho there way and then yii can continue your ass licking of the north whom you have choosed never to speak against no matter how they kill you like sub humans,rape your mother's,and collect taxes from you before you access your farms..may be by then we will understand the meaning of your useless post.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by BafanaBafana: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2020
Trustworthy as how? So you think an igbo man will divide the country? You guys need to get that silly thought out of your heads please. Even if kanu himself becomes president, he cant divide the country. And then you talk about how an igbo man will be a messiah as president as if Igbo governors are the best in the country
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by goodnessme1(f): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2020
We Yorubas can never vote for an Ibo man.

We will rather vote for shekua of boko haram than developers.

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by happy200(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Truth is bitter! We don't trust Igbo's not only about restructuring.
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Techdra: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2020
If but they aren't...

They don't even trust themselves!
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by SciLab: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:
If but they aren't...

They don't even trust themselves!

Are you ewedus trustworthy? We all kmow that ewedu muslims like MURIC don't trust yoro-christians and vice versa.

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Techdra: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
SciLab:

Are you ewedus trustworthy? We all kmow that ewedu muslims like MURIC don't trust yoro-christians and vice versa.

Wtf are you saying?! Please let's try and make sensible posts...
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Youngmaster0(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

And those that prove trustworthy what did they achieve for Nigeria .. Useless Afonja Moslim

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by SciLab: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

Wtf are you saying?! Please let's try and make sensible posts...

Shut up, and read your post history, stinks of rotten ewedu all over the place.

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
mrvitalis:

We have bursted this lie here na

Go n read history

If restructuring wouldn't favor Igbo's ...but would favour Yoruba's ...why not champion it
Dude your brothers are the ones that abolished restructuring from Nigeria because of their greed and it wasn't favoring them. Hence nothing like restructuring will happen in Nigeria again, even the niger delta no dey complain na you can get mouth.
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
ahaz:
Mr poster the worst state if mind in earth is a hypocritical mind..if you are still harbouring such a medieval perception in mind then I question your level of education.
Am sure you are one of those who insulted there father's just to support a buhari who his kinsmen has killed more Nigerians than the biafran war,yet you don't dim it feet to question the trust of the Fulani in holding power..is it not Hypocrisy?
if you will fight with your neighbour over the candidature of a northerner probably from north east,whose kinsmen are seeking to divide Nigeria and have killed more Nigerians than the entire Nigerian civilian deaths during biafran war is that not a worst firm of hypocrisy?
your hatred for the Igbo's will consume your lot and if you don't want the Igbo's to rule you,..then you allow them ho there way and then yii can continue your ass licking of the north whom you have choosed never to speak against no matter how they kill you like sub humans,rape your mother's,and collect taxes from you before you access your farms..may be by then we will understand the meaning of your useless post.
Mumu am not Yoruba, every tribes in Nigeria have learnt to tolerate each other except ibos continue you guys will be the ones to loose in the end.
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Sweeetheart(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
goodnessme1:

Yoruba aren't immature people like your kinsmen. timelessly you this nonentity have said that you will rather vote for Hausa candidate than any Yoruba candidate. you see this as a political threat but unfortunately vote is a choice, all region and individual are entitle to vote for whom they want

you people can't continue to be politically naive

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

Dude your brothers are the ones that abolished restructuring from Nigeria because of their greed and it wasn't favoring them. Hence nothing like restructuring will happen in Nigeria again, even the niger delta no dey complain na you can get mouth.
But no one shout it more than the Yoruba's

Two ironsi never abolished regional government ...ojukwu was still regional governor

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Youngmaster0(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

Mumu am not Yoruba, every tribes in Nigeria have learnt to tolerate each other except ibos continue you guys will be the ones to loose in the end.

Your brain is on fire. So that's tolerance going on in the north presently... When the yorubas threaten to throw igbo into the lagoo is tolerance.. When yorubas fought igbo in lagos during last year presidential election is tolerance... Show one intolerance going on the south east
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Your brain is on fire. So that's tolerance going on in the north presently... When the yorubas threaten to throw igbo into the lagoo is tolerance.. When yorubas fought igbo in lagos during last year presidential election is tolerance... Show one intolerance going on the south east
This guy sef can't you comprehend a simple sentence, i said Hausa, Yoruba and other NIGERIAN tribe's are beginning to tolerate each other except igbos because of their hate for other tribes
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by ahaz: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

Mr idiot I don't bloody care the rat hole you emigrated from..all am telling you that your post is telling of how hypocritical you are as an animal.. if you can not have the nerve to question the sincerity of the Fulani after there atrocities in Nigeria and you still die to give them power,then why should the thrash you posted come up in the first place?

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Youngmaster0(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

This guy sef can't you comprehend a simple sentence, i said Hausa, Yoruba and other NIGERIAN tribe's are beginning to tolerate each other except igbos because of their hate for other tribes

Like I said your brain is on fire... I have given you recent instances that's proves your assertion is wrong still you can't comprehend

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by ChristianNorth: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Give a fool free internet, he will end up disgracing his god and lineage

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by ChoCho54(f): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:
Only you will smoke Arizona, Marley kush, Colorado and Oshogbo weed. Must you die Young?

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by ChoCho54(f): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

Just giving me view fyi am not afonja
Then unmask your identity make thunder nor remove ya head.

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by ChoCho54(f): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
goodnessme1:

Go ahead. Just don't start shouting Amotekun when the chips are down.

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by ChoCho54(f): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
happy200:
Truth is bitter! We don't trust Igbo's not only about restructuring.
The feeling is two way..

But even a fool will ask him why the monkeys gathered and filled the vehicle but still couldn't drive it.

Nigeria is doomed with your type.

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by ican2020: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Igbo are not trust worthy, Igbos are bad and wicked.
Why not allow them to have their own country so that you the trust worthy one will not have anything to do with them.
Oh you trust worthy ones cannot survive without the Igbos, I see...

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by sremmlyf(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

they need your tolerance up north

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by sremmlyf(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sometimes when I hear people say pray for Nigeria I shred my head in dismay.
With all the atrocities the Marauding Fulani herdmens and their supporters have committed, not a single thread has the foolish OP created to at least beg them to refrain from raping their women in osogbo.
All I see is envy and treachery.

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

How Non Muslim/fulani Nigerians Are Paying Dearly For Betraying Biafra / Five Powerful Quotes About Nigerian Government By Dagrin / Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders