Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] (5505 Views)

Igbos Didn't Vote For Abiola: Separating Facts From Calumny / How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2021
I was just thinking of something now because I was reading something on Facebook where an Ijaw boy was talking about oil, he was saying Igbos want Ijaw oil and I was confused, do Ijaw people really study? How do you accuse Igbos of trying to steal your oil? Or is the oil in abia and imo different?

Fulanis in the North don't have oil but you don't accuse them of trying to steal your oil but we Igbos with oil are the ones that want to steal your oil. Does this make any sense to any human with a functioning brain?

https://www.biafranboys.org/picture-this-ijaws-imagine-if-igbos

24 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2021
the ijaw boy was perfectly schooled by the igbo man and i hope nairaland ijaws like robbstark can learn from this

31 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2021
captain8 come and rant
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by triple996(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Ndigbo should look 4 who to fight apart 4rm Niger Delta. Must u people fight every one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Davinity: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2021
I have always told my Izon brothers, the Igbos are better allies than the hausa/fulani parasites

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2021
triple996:
Ndigbo should look 4 who to fight apart 4rm Niger Delta. Must u people fight every one?

we are not fighting anyone,you clearly saw what the ijaw boy said and please niger delta is not a tribe,what is your tribe?stop hiding behind ND

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Davinity:
I have always told my Izon brothers, the Igbos are better allies than the hausa/fulani parasites

i wish ijaws can reason like you,trust me by now we would have biafra and ijaws would have ijaw nation

9 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:
captain8 come and rant
be honest then... why want us in that biafra created by useless, nonsense, tout, greedy, criminal, terrorist, wasted creature of ojukwu??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Muna4real(f): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
I don comot my hand from this niger Delta nonsense.
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by 143WaZoBia: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
The point is let’s all wait for the oil to dry out. If you still want Niger delta and akwa ibom in Biafra then all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
be honest then... why want us in that biafra created by useless, nonsense, tout, greedy, criminal, terrorist, wasted creature of ojukwu??

calm down kid..igbos dont want ijaws in biafra,not anymore...biafra means freedom...you will have your own ijaw nation,we need to break free from fulanis

1 Like

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Davinity:
then what do you want us to do?
should we leave our NDR or Ijaw republic to join biafra??
let me know your answer first.... dont write full text book for me o.... just give me answer..

1 Like

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:
The point is let’s all wait for the oil to dry out. If you still want Niger delta and akwa ibom in Biafra then all is well.

what is this one say,just look at mumu talk.....IGBOS HAVE OIL..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?is your brains up side down?

8 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
then what do you want us to do?
should we leave our NDR or Ijaw republic to join biafra??
let me know your answer first.... dont write full text book for me o.... just give me answer..

you dont know the mean of alliance?he just told you but you are too slow to pick it up

6 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by 143WaZoBia: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

what is this one say,just look at mumu talk.....IGBOS HAVE OIL..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?is your brains up side down?
Na only una de insult everybody. Give me one reason to like you or anybody related to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

calm down kid..igbos dont want ijaws in biafra,not anymore...biafra means freedom...you will have your own ijaw nation,we need to break free from fulanis
what do you want us to do then?

do you mean we should be under the forsaken name Biafra created by God forsaken ojukwu?

what exactly do you want the Ijaws to do now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

you dont know the mean of alliance?he just told you but you are too slow to pick it up
i cant know alliance until he explain to me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
what do you want us to do then?

do you mean we should be under the forsaken name Biafra created by God forsaken ojukwu?

what exactly do you want the Ijaws to do now?

this boy,do you even read...IGBOS DONT WANT IJAWS IN BIAFRA.....WE NEED YOU TO HAVE YOUR OWN COUNTRY...OK..CONTROL YOUR OIL 100% AND WE WOULD CONTROL OUR OWN OIL 100%,NO MORE FULANI..LOOK AT ZAMFARA GOLD,IT IS FOR ZAMFARA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
i cant know alliance until he explain to me..

ALLIES ARE NOT COUNTRY MEN...EG USA AND UK...DID IT SINK IN NOW?

EG IJAW NATION OR IJAW REPUBLIC AND BIAFRA
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Na only una de insult everybody. Give me one reason to like you or anybody related to you?

shut igbos are allergic to stupidity dont blame us,you are like a child in an examination hall with answers already ticked for you and you are still asking of the answer?you have been told we igbos have oil in abia and imo and you are still talking nonsense
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by 143WaZoBia: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

shut igbos are allergic to stupidity dont blame us,you are like a child in an examination hall with answers already ticked for you and you are still asking of the answer?you have been told we igbos have oil in abia and imo and you are still talking nonsense
Oops my bad. I thought you guys were talking about crude oil.
Of course there’s palm oil in okemesi too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

ALLIES ARE NOT COUNTRY MEN...EG USA AND UK...DID IT SINK IN NOW?

EG IJAW NATION OR IJAW REPUBLIC AND BIAFRA
thats look like a good movement......
but we never rejected such alliance na...

1 Like

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Oops my bad. I thought you guys were talking about crude oil.
Of course there’s palm oil in okemesi too

dumbo
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by alphaeus212(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
OLODO ENIYAN .... your write up is malnourished of good English

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
thats look like a good movement......
but we never rejected such alliance na...

let me ask you,do you think igbos can dominate coconut heads like ijaws..lol..dont mind me i curse alot..lol..ijaws would be our equal,igbos are not fulanis,WE HAVE OIL,fulanis dont...so tell me who is a better ally?remember we are in the same geographical location,i will personally campaign for ijaw nation or republic
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
alphaeus212:
OLODO ENIYAN .... your write up is malnourished of good English

mentally enslaved black african baboon,the german chancellor can not speak english,i am allergic to stupidity,so stay far away from me

2 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

this boy,do you even read...IGBOS DONT WANT IJAWS IN BIAFRA.....WE NEED YOU TO HAVE YOUR OWN COUNTRY...OK..CONTROL YOUR OIL 100% AND WE WOULD CONTROL OUR OWN OIL 100%,NO MORE FULANI..LOOK AT ZAMFARA GOLD,IT IS FOR ZAMFARA
if thats what you mean, then its a good thing....

that means nigeria will soon divide....because nigeria will not last 9months in war because of the alliances of Ijaw republic..Odua...Igbo republic..

2 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
if thats what you mean, then its a good thing....

that means nigeria will soon divide....because nigeria will not last 9months in war because of the alliances of Ijaw republic..Odua...Igbo republic..

finally my greatest ijaw rival on nairaland agrees with me,robbstark come and learn...i support a written pact on paper to give everyone assurances,we can put our past behind us like the igbos and yorubas are doing
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Madmohamed1: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:
I was just thinking of something now because I was reading something on Facebook where an Ijaw boy was talking about oil, he was saying Igbos want Ijaw oil and I was confused, do Ijaw people really study? How do you accuse Igbos of trying to steal your oil? Or is the oil in abia and imo different?

Fulanis in the North don't have oil but you don't accuse them of trying to steal your oil but we Igbos with oil are the ones that want to steal your oil. Does this make any sense to any human with a functioning brain?

https://www.biafranboys.org/picture-this-ijaws-imagine-if-igbos

the same oil Yusuf buhari they swim inside. And sending billions of dollars to his account in Soaudi Arabia. I don't think that stupid Ijaw man don see food eat. I was somewhere the other day I see group of people arguing I just had someone from Niger Delta say is better Fulani drink their oil and get drunk than Igbo man take their oil. I just look at him and go my way. That is why I don't care about the PIB they just pass into raw. We wait for them let them come the (Fulani) and touch our gas.
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Madmohamed1:
the same oil Yusuf buhari they swim inside. And sending billions of dollars to Saudi Arabia

once we have a good alliance with all tribes of the niger delta then it would stop,all tribes in the niger delta need to sit down and talk,we can form a movement of youths,forget iyc or ohaneze,they are thieves,we need youths without political affiliations..we can present our own pact and i will start by writing an article about it...remember old men should not decide our future

1 Like

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
imagine an ijaw nation using ijaw oil for only ijaw people?just picture it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Independence: Don’t Lose Hope, Help Is On The Way, PDP Urges Nigerians / Obasanjo The Greatest President Nigeria Has Ever Had / Jonathan Is Not The Worst President - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.