Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After (12983 Views)

One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises / Governorship Tribunals: Four Verdicts Nigerians Await / APC Promised Change But Brought Pains -says Abba Moro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Burruchaga71(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
mrvitalis:
Osibanjo that took the federal government to court on restructuring ...became vice president and ask what's restructuring

And some idiots wants us to believe he is any different from the others
. Osunbade onyeara hahahahahaha
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Jack500: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
mrvitalis:
Osibanjo that took the federal government to court on restructuring ...became vice president and ask what's restructuring

Unfortunately for u, he will still become ur president in 2023, so ur weeping and pain just started.
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by mrvitalis(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jack500:

Unfortunately for u, he will still become ur president in 2023, so ur weeping and pain just started.
Yea yea I hear
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Dollabiz: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Fake party
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by NothingDoMe: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
We need to go our separate ways
Restructuring is too late
Let those good rich northern people take care of themselves
At least they have dangote
Dangote has said he will move 60% of his assets to the US. Says he has lost faith in Africa. But the idiot gained from federal government policies that helped him become rich. He helped with Buhari's reelection. Now he says his family wealth is in danger. Fool.
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by executive12: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Flyingngel:
If Gej who I taught coming from a minority tribe will put restructuring at the front burner refuses to do but rather was pursing second term with so much energy, why do you think that Buhari who their people claim that they are majority and also eating fat on Niger Delta oil will think abt restructuring which will open the yansh of lazy Northerners: then that people is seriously joking.

Exactly. GEJ was a fool. One would have expected him to aggressively push for restructuring. But he showed he was no different from the average Nigerian. The blame should also go to the generality of Niger Delta people. Most were busy trying to fill their individual pockets than pushing for restructuring. A good number of them made money for themselves under GEJ administration.
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by executive12: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jack500:

Oh I thought it will be Tinubu? Or will Buhari be 'appointing' two Presidents in 2023?
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by jamace(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
The most successful political fraudster in the history of Nigeria.......... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Nanosecond: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Audio promise
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by luluman: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
mrvitalis:

You call people idiots and you think it makes you better than them? Birds of a feather.....
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Staro: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Me, I'm not waiting because I know Buhari
is a shameless liar
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Staro: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Flyingngel:
If Gej who I taught coming from a minority tribe will put restructuring at the front burner refuses to do but rather was pursing second term with so much energy, why do you think that Buhari who their people claim that they are majority and also eating fat on Niger Delta oil will think abt restructuring which will open the yansh of lazy Northerners: then that people is seriously joking.

Oga, stop fooling yourself.
Tell Buhari to implement the CONFAB report

How old are you sef or what's your level of education?
The 2014 CONFAB report is the same restructuring we're talking about

Keep shut if you have nothing to say
You must not necessarily comment on every thread

Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Bimpe29: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
One chance, MMM and audio promise of a Corona virus infected party.
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by SciLab: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
mrvitalis:

Osibande must never smell Aso rock. The guy is a sleazy snake. A crook without honour.

He will be worse than buhari.
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Flyingngel(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Staro post:

Oga, stop fooling yourself.
Tell Buhari to implement the CONFAB report

How old are you sef or what's your level of education?
The 2014 CONFAB report is the same restructuring we're talking about

Keep shut if you have nothing to say
You must to comment on every thread

I dislike people that cannot pass a simple message without insult; shld I blame you? Definitely not may be this is how you were train.
Now to you insultive write-up, why didn't Gej start the confab immediately after his swearing- in in 2011, that he has to wait almost a year to the next election which he knew that it will difficult to implement if he doesn't win.Oh! he wanted to use it as election strategy.
Young man I am from South- South and I don't support people blindly as you.
GEJ tried, but where he didn't I don't need to praise him.Example the East- West road.
Even Buhari where he government well I celebrate him when he doesn't I say it the way it is.
Unam ikot iwah.
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Flyingngel(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
executive12 post:

Exactly. GEJ was a fool. One would have expected him to aggressively push for restructuring. But he showed he was no different from the average Nigerian. The blame should also go to the generality of Niger Delta people. Most were busy trying to fill their individual pockets than pushing for restructuring. A good number of them made money for themselves under GEJ administration.

Well I agree with you. Look at our East- West road which he left incomplete after 7years as president.
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by cassbeat(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Larryfest:
They lied about everything and not a single one of their promise was kept.. Power hungry bunch now the power has been with them since they are still confused about what to do with it..
They are not confused bruh, they know what they are doing with it but to the country's own detriment and to their pockets enlargement...
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Staro: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Flyingngel:
executive12 post:

Well I agree with you. Look at our East- West road which he left incomplete after 7years as president.

So, GEJ was president for 7yrs?
Lol ... you guys are so laughable.

Let me educate you, GEJ ruled for exactly 5yrs.
Yar'Adua died on May 2010. GEJ's tenure started May 2010 - May 2015 (exactly 5yrs)

Again, let me remind you that SCC and JB were working on East-West road day and night
during GEJ's tenure. All the completed portions of that road from Delta - Bayelsa - Rivers - Akwa Ibom
were done during his tenure. Buhari abandoned the road immediately he took over.

I had earlier questioned your age and level of education but you called it an insult

Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Babacele: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
tsephanyah:
We don't want restructuring... We need every tribe and religion to go there separate ways.
if I may ask you ' to where?'. Restructuring has wider range of boundaries definition, and limits setting in every facets of our national lives than tribes and faiths.
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by ugbanante: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
I don't think that Nigerians are still crying over this spilt milk. We know our position now
Don't expect much from this regime and u will stay happy

Meanwhile...

Call/whatsapp: 08124437736 to have all your CAC, Tax/Audit, DPR, BPP, NSITF, ITF, NIPEX, SCUML registration matters handled nationwide.

Integrity and confidentiality our watch words
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
FrLukas:
And when have you known politicians to fulfil their promises to the people, especially if it doesn't have to do with them enriching themselves?
I wonder ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Amudeneogu: 4:38am On Feb 24, 2020
If you are waiting for restructuring from the APC government then you are making a big mistake because APC is not ready for restructuring.
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by spotifyfree1234: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2020

Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by orunto27: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2020
APC is doing it by Ruga, Islamisation, Fulanisation Anarchy(RIFA).
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Flyingngel:
Oracle23 post:

Dont be silly.

Is GEJ bringing restructuring forward for who to approve it? The senate? Receive sense .

Don't be silly, Gej could have sent and executive bill during the constitution amendment or perhaps would have brought the National conference and implement their recommendations step by step.
Receive sense abeg.

Educate urself before u talk trash.

The NASS would first sign the details/recommendations of the national conference, then the president would sign before it becomes law.
Re: Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After by QuinModah(f): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Hi I got your pm cant access it. Kindly reach me on the number on my profile.
evanpass70:
Like you never know that this government have nothing to offer than to spread is evil and wicked agenda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan Swears In Jarigbe Agom As Senator / NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations / Enugu PDP Frowns At Destruction Of Its Billboards By Opposition Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.