Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Oldest Man In Akwa Ibom State Is Dead - See Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Oldest Man In Akwa Ibom State Is Dead - See Photo (1052 Views)

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man / Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe / Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oldest Man In Akwa Ibom State Is Dead - See Photo by Djpaparazy(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2020
According to our source of information, Late Chief Solomon Ekpo Ikot was born in the year 1844. He is from Usaka in Obot Akara local Government in Akwa Ibom State..

SEE PHOTO BELOW..

Read more at: http://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/02/photosthe-oldest-man-in-akwa-ibom-state.html?m=1

Re: The Oldest Man In Akwa Ibom State Is Dead - See Photo by daddytime(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Lol...
Re: The Oldest Man In Akwa Ibom State Is Dead - See Photo by seborrhic: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2020
Not only 175 years.
I was expecting to see 200 years.
When did Africans start keeping dates of birth?
Someone cannot live up to 110 years without being wrinkled beyond survival.
At 110years,appetite would have gone,walking is unbearable painful and thus due to lack of food to sustain the person and activity,body and organ systems start failing.
This is another age dreamt from the a rse of someone.
This 1844 date of birth and age lie should be thrown to the trash can it belongs.
Re: The Oldest Man In Akwa Ibom State Is Dead - See Photo by Djpaparazy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
seborrhic:
Not only 175 years.
I was expecting to see 200 years.
When did Africans start keeping dates of birth?
Someone cannot live up to 110 years without being wrinkled beyond survival.
At 110years,appetite would have gone,walking is unbearable painful and thus due to lack of food to sustain the person and activity,body and organ systems start failing.
This is another age dreamt from the a rse of someone.
This 1844 date of birth and age lie should be thrown to the trash can it belongs.

The family has cut this his age.. Me I believe he is older than this..
Re: The Oldest Man In Akwa Ibom State Is Dead - See Photo by Azeh(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Omg
Re: The Oldest Man In Akwa Ibom State Is Dead - See Photo by seborrhic: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Djpaparazy:

The family has cut this his age.. Me I believe he is older than this..
Yeah,he is probably 250 years and was was in 1700.

(1) (Reply)

Home Bicycle Trainer - 50k / Where Can I Obtain Certificate In Health Planning And Management In Nigeria / How Does Coca Cola Help With Having An Upset Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.