Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

You Just Give - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Just Give (168 Views)

Just Give And Prosper Is A Scam / Some Days You Just Have To Create Your Own Sunshine. / Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Just Give by Whyzaid(f): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2020
While growing up, there was a day I was fortunate to be in a Christian gathering. And the preacher that spoke that day said something that I will never forget. He said, "most of the beggers we see around don't really wish to beg. So whether you feel the begger is lying or pretending, You just give, not because of the person but because you want to give." Each time I remember this word, I always appreciate the wisdom in the word of that man.

That we should give because we are givers.

We should give because we live in love.

We should give because we have the heart.
Re: You Just Give by Ladylite: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2020
Whyzaid:
While growing up, there was a day I was fortunate to be in a Christian gathering. And the preacher that spoke that day said something that I will never forget. He said, "most of the beggers we see around don't really wish to beg. So whether you feel the begger is lying or pretending, You just give, not because of the person but because you want to give." Each time I remember this word, I always appreciate the wisdom in the word of that man.

That we should give because we are givers.

We should give because we live in love.

We should give because we have the heart.

This are the last days.

Love of many has waxed cold, so people do not do things for free anymore without expecting a blessing in return.

Love is something most churches are twisting for their own advantage, they love only their parishioners.

Giving is the language of love- John 3:16

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Odumeje Video: "Miracle" Starts At 25th Second / Should Ladies Wear Trousers Or Put Jewellries/wear Make Up. / Beware Of Religious Hypocrisy Especially Among Those Who Claim To Be Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.