Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

50 Best Inspirational Quotes About Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Best Inspirational Quotes About Life (524 Views)

TY Bello Receives Inspirational Woman Of The Year Award By COWLSO, Lagos (PHOTOS / "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Makes Bbc’s “100 Inspirational Women” List For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Best Inspirational Quotes About Life by mehfileshayari(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Great quotes can be inspiring and inspiring. You can use quotes to help guide your decision in life, work and love. Here are the 50 best inspirational quotes to inspire you:
1. Life is from the inside out. When you shift on the inside, life shifts on the outside. Kamal Ravikant
2. I love those who can smile in trouble. Leonardo da Vinci
3. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. Omar Khayyam
4. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. John Lennon
5. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. Marcus Aurelius
6. Life is short, and truth works far and lives long: let us then speak the truth. Arthur Schopenhauer
7. Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. Benjamin Franklin
8. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln
9. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching. William W. Purkey
10. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. William James
11. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard
12. Do stuff. Be clenched, curious. Not waiting for inspiration’s shove or society’s kiss on your forehead. Pay attention. It’s all about paying attention. Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager. Susan Sontag
13. Don’t search for the meaning of life. Simply be present for the people you love. Maxime Lagacé
14. The heart, like the stomach, wants a varied diet. Gustave Flaubert
15. Your goal in life is to find out the people who need you the most, to find out the business that needs you the most, to find the project and the art that needs you the most. There is something out there just for you. Naval Ravikant
16. Sing the song that only you can sing, write the book that only you can write, build the product that only you can build… live the life that only you can live. Naval Ravikant
17. I tell you, in this world being a little crazy helps to keep you sane. Zsa Zsa Gabor
18. Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. Kenneth Branagh
19. The trick in life is learning how to deal with it. Helen Mirren
20. Time means a lot to me because, you see, I, too, am also a learner and am often lost in the joy of forever developing and simplifying. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. Bruce Lee
21. Get busy living or get busy dying. Stephen King
22. Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold. Bob Marley

23. I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to. Jimi Hendrix
24. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
25. Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination. Oscar Wilde
26. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. Ludwig Jacobowski
27. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. Helen Keller
28. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. Henry David Thoreau
29. Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. St. Augustine
30. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Mae West
31. The mind is everything. What you think you become. Buddha
32. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Lao Tzu
33. The unexamined life is not worth living. Socrates
34. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Steve Jobs
35. You must be the change you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi
36. The best way out is always through. Robert Frost
37. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. George S. Patton
38. Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify. Henry David Thoreau
39. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw
40. Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life. Eleanor Roosevelt
41. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. Mark Twain
42. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius
43. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Albert Einstein
44. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. Albert Einstein
45. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. Babe Ruth
46. Love the life you live. Live the life you love. Bob Marley
47. Keep calm and carry on. Winston Churchill
48. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. William Shakespeare
49. Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved. D. H. Lawrence
50. Life is short, death is forever. Chuck Palahniuk

1 Share

Re: 50 Best Inspirational Quotes About Life by cRobo: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nice one

1. Life is from the inside out. When you shift on the inside, life shifts on the outside. Kamal Ravikant
2. I love those who can smile in trouble. Leonardo da Vinci
3. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. Omar Khayyam
4. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. John Lennon
5. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. Marcus Aurelius
6. Life is short, and truth works far and lives long: let us then speak the truth. Arthur Schopenhauer
7. Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. Benjamin Franklin
8. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln
9. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching. William W. Purkey
10. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. William James
11. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard
12. Do stuff. Be clenched, curious. Not waiting for inspiration’s shove or society’s kiss on your forehead. Pay attention. It’s all about paying attention. Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager. Susan Sontag
13. Don’t search for the meaning of life. Simply be present for the people you love. Maxime Lagacé
14. The heart, like the stomach, wants a varied diet. Gustave Flaubert
15. Your goal in life is to find out the people who need you the most, to find out the business that needs you the most, to find the project and the art that needs you the most. There is something out there just for you. Naval Ravikant
16. Sing the song that only you can sing, write the book that only you can write, build the product that only you can build… live the life that only you can live. Naval Ravikant
17. I tell you, in this world being a little crazy helps to keep you sane. Zsa Zsa Gabor
18. Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. Kenneth Branagh
19. The trick in life is learning how to deal with it. Helen Mirren
20. Time means a lot to me because, you see, I, too, am also a learner and am often lost in the joy of forever developing and simplifying. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. Bruce Lee
21. Get busy living or get busy dying. Stephen King
22. Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold. Bob Marley

23. I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to. Jimi Hendrix
24. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
25. Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination. Oscar Wilde
26. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. Ludwig Jacobowski
27. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. Helen Keller
28. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. Henry David Thoreau
29. Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. St. Augustine
30. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Mae West
31. The mind is everything. What you think you become. Buddha
32. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Lao Tzu
33. The unexamined life is not worth living. Socrates
34. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Steve Jobs
35. You must be the change you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi
36. The best way out is always through. Robert Frost
37. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. George S. Patton
38. Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify. Henry David Thoreau
39. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw
40. Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life. Eleanor Roosevelt
41. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. Mark Twain
42. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius
43. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Albert Einstein
44. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. Albert Einstein
45. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. Babe Ruth
46. Love the life you live. Live the life you love. Bob Marley
47. Keep calm and carry on. Winston Churchill
48. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. William Shakespeare
49. Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved. D. H. Lawrence
50. Life is short, death is forever. Chuck Palahniuk

1 Like

Re: 50 Best Inspirational Quotes About Life by UncleSnr(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: 50 Best Inspirational Quotes About Life by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
splendour tongue
Re: 50 Best Inspirational Quotes About Life by dangotesmummy: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deep
Re: 50 Best Inspirational Quotes About Life by Opemopem15: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Actor Odunlade Adekola Prostrating For Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Wife / Peruzzi Currently Doing N10,000 Giveaway On Twitter To 100 People / I Have An Emotional Crush On Don Jazzy – Teni Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.