Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? (2741 Views)

Lagos Secondary School Where Students Engage In party & Sєx Romps / ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students / Remove your mind from corona virus figures and put it on this figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by ContractKiller: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by Hotspotbro(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Those Ajebutter big schools are quality but to me, they are a waste of money. Ajepkako school better.
Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by padi94(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oga stop posting rubbish, how are the two related

3 Likes

Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by TheExecutioner: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
I remember when the Ebola virus was raging, someone with a name like debola was given unnecessary embarrassment when he went to apply for a visa, just because of his name.

padi94:
Oga stop posting rubbish, how are the two related

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by sodiqapril(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is the most senseless question on earth followed by asking an olosho "are you a Virgin?"

1 Like

Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by TheExecutioner: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
I see. So if a school is named malaria and there is an illness called malaria, anyone who is inquisitive as to whether there's a connection between the two things is senseless?

Well, judging from your name which reminds me of one arrested Boko Haram member, I would say you're an expert on senseless behaviour. Actually all headslammers are senseless.

sodiqapril:
This is the most senseless question on earth followed by asking an olosho "are you a Virgin?"
Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by sodiqapril(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
TheExecutioner:
I see. So if a school is named malaria and there is an illness called malaria, anyone who is inquisitive as to whether there's a connection between the two things is senseless?

Well, judging from your name which reminds me of one arrested Boko Haram member, I would say you're an expert on senseless behaviour. Actually all headslammers are senseless.

I would have loved to insult you but from all what you poured out I can feel your frustration.. I'll advise you to take a shower a bottle of cold water ...I pray God takes away whatever your source of sadness is that made you not see the joke in my comment
Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by LordAzubuike(f): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Those Ajebutter big schools are quality but to me, they are a waste of money. Ajepkako school better.
Lol poor man thinking..

I used to think like you until I visited one of these so called ajebutter secondary schools. The education is quality and standard but that's not even the main thing. The main thing is the kind of network you will make there. Network wey go help you for the rest of your life. In these kind of school, you'll meet kids of the top dogs in this country. Your seat partner papa na army general, this one papa na politician, this one na presidential aide, this one na business tycoon, this one na manager for Chevron. Naso the connections dey start o coz you never know when you might be needing their help.

1 Like

Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Lol poor man thinking..

I used to think like you until I visited one of these so called ajebutter secondary schools. The education is quality and standard but that's not even the main thing. The main thing is the kind of network you will make there. Network wey go help you for the rest of your life. In these kind of school, you'll meet kids of the top dogs in this country. Your seat partner papa na army general, this one papa na politician, this one na presidential aide, this one na business tycoon, this one na manager for Chevron. Naso the connections dey start o coz you never know when you might be needing their help.
Correct.
Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by qrtiger: 4:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Nope, the two it's not giving negative publicity. Lol I came here looking for sources talking about the https://www.qrcode-tiger.com/ but this forum is not even related.
Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 24, 2020
@ContractKiller

That's an interesting observation

You could say that CoronaVirus is strictly a brand to die for..
Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by TheExecutioner: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Bros it's a free world and na you get your mouth. It's one thing for you to insult me, it's another thing to think that I care about your opinions.
As I've said, you belong to that set of subhumans whose existence means nothing to me.

[img]https://images./7MCv2VMC8B51g981PVCBlZ.jpg[/img]

sodiqapril:

I would have loved to insult you but from all what you poured out I can feel your frustration.. I'll advise you to take a shower a bottle of cold water ...I pray God takes away whatever your source of sadness is that made you not see the joke in my comment
Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by EkunKekere: 5:38am On Feb 24, 2020
That sounds like a clever marketing tag line grin

alignacademy:
@ContractKiller

That's an interesting observation

You could say that CoronaVirus is strictly a brand to die for..

1 Like

Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by rex444(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2020
Hotspotbro:
you don't learn street wisdom for ajebutter school ..na ajekpako go tear ur eye for street
Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by Schoogital: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Lol
Re: Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? by Snixdave114(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY(OAU) Post Jamb Is On Saturday / 2014 NLNG Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme - UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.