Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Anthony Joshua Wants To Fight Fury To Have A Britain Champion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Wants To Fight Fury To Have A Britain Champion (280 Views)

Joshua Wants £40m To Allow Usyk Versus Fury Heavyweight Unification Bout / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) / Anthony Joshua Wants To Defend Heavyweight Titles In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Wants To Fight Fury To Have A Britain Champion by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Anthony Joshua agent, Eddie Hearn has confirmed that the British-Nigerian boxer wants to go into the ring with Tyson fury after watching him beat Wilder in the 7th round knockout at the MGM Grand arena in Las Vegas.

Britain now has the best heavyweight boxers in the world with Fury win over Wilder, it means Britain has all the belts in the heavyweight boxing category and as confirmed by the AJ’s agent, he wants a fight with Fury in order to show the true king of heavyweight and Britain’s best heavyweight boxer.

According to an interview in the weekend sports breakfast show, Eddie Hearn said;

read full article here

Please do not copy and paste here, I am a blogger and I am honestly trying to drive traffic to make a living..Thank you..viewing this on opera is free.

Re: Anthony Joshua Wants To Fight Fury To Have A Britain Champion by Badabada(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Let him not fast forward ooo, Fury is a dangerous fighter.
Re: Anthony Joshua Wants To Fight Fury To Have A Britain Champion by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
lol...who knows, there can't be two kings in a zone na
Badabada:
Let him not fast forward ooo, Fury is a dangerous fighter.
Re: Anthony Joshua Wants To Fight Fury To Have A Britain Champion by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
[over taking is allowed
quote author=alexabeb post=86889034]lol...who knows, there can't be two kings in a zone na [/quote]
Re: Anthony Joshua Wants To Fight Fury To Have A Britain Champion by purplerope: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
I watched that fight, Joshua punches will be too heavy for fury trust me

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs West Ham 3-2 Highlights (download Video) / Premier League Draw Up Coronavirus Crisis Plans. / gsadas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.