Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria (814 Views)

John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Any contributions?

Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Pauldollars(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
Any contributions?

I will ban the rearing of cows in Nigeria and give Nigerians 1 month of Suya festival with all the cows in Nigeria. That way we'll reduce the number of cattles and say bye bye to Fulani herdsmen attacks. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lalasticlala is viewing
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by SocialJustice: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
One day is not enough for you to get anything meaningful done.
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by greatermax77(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
I will definitely dissolve this fake one Nigeria. I will announce to your tents all the ethnic nationalities that was forced into this fake marriage

2 Likes

Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by donbachi(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pass death sentence on them...u know them.
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by tartar9(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
I will proscribe the Igbo race as a criminal organization
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by WINDSOW(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
I ll restructure the country ASAP.
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by MrStan11(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
I ll just sell the zoo to serious investors to at least better the life of animals in it.
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Jayrockk: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
I will assassinate all the political godfathers
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by ican2020: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Abolish the 36 States, allow the 6 zone's to control their resources, thereby paying some percentage of their revenue to the federal.
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Day169: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hehehe.. just one day?
I'll drop a MOAB (Mother of all Bombs), right on the legislative chambers, in the middle of plenary!
Trust me, it's the quickest and most effective way to reduce drastically the cost of governance in this country!! cheesy
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by hilomdave: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
light
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by valenu(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
tartar9:
While you are hating them, they don't care. They are enjoying this Buhari's tenure because they were long ready for it. They expected it. They are not animals.

1 Like

Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Lovelive: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
tartar9:

1 Like

Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by itsme01: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
cool

I will Call For a true Constitutional Conference in a bid to trash 1999 Abacha Constitiution, I will have the main focus of the discussion to be on Concurrent and Exclusive list , Immunity Clause , RMAFC regulation and many more things holding us back..

then I will pass an executive order which would see to it that we borrow at least 30% of our GDP to fix only Power, 20% to Fix Rail and Road, and another 20% to build State owned industrial complex that would make items on CBN Importation list drop by atleast 50%

Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pauldollars:

I will ban the rearing of cows in Nigeria and give Nigerians 1 month of Suya festival with all the cows in Nigeria. That way we'll reduce the number of cattles and say bye bye to Fulani herdsmen attacks. grin
so do you know the meaning of war or causes of war or rather the implications of war
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
itsme01:
cool

I will Call For a true Constitutional Conference in a bid to trash 1999 Abacha Constitiution, I will have the main focus of the discussion to be on Concurrent and Exclusive list , Immunity Clause , RMAFC regulation and many more things holding us back..

then I will pass an executive order which would see to it that we borrow at least 30% of our GDP to fix only Power, 20% to Fix Rail and Road, and another 20% to build State owned industrial complex that would make items on CBN Importation list drop by atleast 50%

we had 2014 confab, what was the outcome
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
ican2020:
Abolish the 36 States, allow the 6 zone's to control their resources, thereby paying some percentage of their revenue to the federal.
nice one
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Day169:
Hehehe.. just one day?
I'll drop a MOAB (Mother of all Bombs), right on the legislative chambers, in the middle of plenary!
Trust me, it's the quickest and most effective way to reduce drastically the cost of governance in this country!! cheesy
so you feel the new generation of people that will inhabit the Chambers will do better ryt
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
greatermax77:
I will definitely dissolve this fake one Nigeria. I will announce to your tents all the ethnic nationalities that was forced into this fake marriage
and then what next
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
donbachi:
Pass death sentence on them...u know them.
even the innocent ones too..?
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Symorne(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
I will pack those political bigots (you know them) together in a hall, cos a room won't contain, them I will blow them off.

Anyways, a day can never be enough to change this country.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
One day is not enough for you to get anything meaningful done.
if you were given a week nko
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Bola146(f): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
I'll make sure there is stable electricity Nationwide
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by itsme01: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
we had 2014 confab, what was the outcome

2014 confab was very silly to say the least, it was don when the tenure of a President was closing just to score a cheap political point without the endorsement of the National Lawmakers, the then president gave topics to discuss and barred some critical topics like referendum, succession, state police and many things

a genuine President would hold the confab few days into his swearing in after the New assembly is formed, send the proposal to the National assembly for deliberation on modality, topics and nomination of attendance.. and not just a President without powers to change the laws organizing constituitional amendment without the senate or reps, and single handedly selecting people like Ladoja with corruption cases to represent Ibadan
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by itsme01: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
ican2020:

Presidents don't have such powers in a democracy
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by SciLab: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chase everybody to their regions and end the fake unity. If I die doing it so be it. I'll die a hero.
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by Inteltower: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
I will solve poverty crisis and make wealth access available using well established plans for all regions

if interested in my vendetta, quote me
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by EagleNest(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Restructure Nigeria!
Re: If You Were President For One Day, What Will You Do To Help Nigeria by donbachi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
even the innocent ones too..?
them...mind u,there are no innocent people in hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare, El-rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos / Just In; Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed Tests Positive / Rescue Church Members Who Pay Tithes, Offerings Adeboye, Kunmuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.