Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores (41377 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by ContractKiller: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by chii8(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
OK ooo
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by ednut1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Life has no manual.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Madam criticts, what moral justification do you have to be criticizing people when you couldn't perform normal house chores as a woman? Shame on you. You are just like Obasanjo, you are just like a lantern that sees for others but cannot see itself
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Butoneday2(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Butoneday2:
Who cares?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by SoNature(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Huncle Pete Edochie has used the social media to say words that will shape the future of marriages even long after he's kicked the bucket embarassed

The internet is powerful

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
One of my favorite women.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Butoneday2(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Olosho
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Sholaco: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Useless set of people...they prefer to carry plate buying akara and masha up and down rather than cooking at home..lazy set of people. Parasites

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by okrote4real: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Before you get married, know the weak side of your spouse so it won't affect your marriage. I know my wife don't have the strength to wash clothes before we married, so I bought a washing machine to solve the problem. But one thing I love most is that she can cook and never complain. So just know the weaker side and if you can cope with that, you will live happily in your marriage. No pretense please.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Sundaycomputer: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
I love this , like or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by datcalabargirl: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Datcalabargirl:
Wetin concern us
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by asatemple(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
As long as it’s working for you

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Bellotelli: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Women that hate house chores are fond of running their mouth and gossip grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by potent5(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lol
Bigval5:
Sums it all grin

When you want to knell and propose, you find out baba is behind you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by victorian(f): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
If what she says is true?

Then she's extremely lucky.

Such men are rare to see and even date. cheesy how much more marry.

May God help all the single ladies in the house, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by PotatoSalad(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ana akogheri. The main cause of divorce these days is Everyone's a freaking marriage counselor. Even people who's never dated in their lives.
They tell you nonsense and you end up practicing it in your already beautiful relationship
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by lasmile(f): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is more like a formula. It will work when both parties are interested in themselves. It takes two to tango.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Lugianostar(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Na wao!!!!

When we are steady contemplating on how we will help our president to coup with insecurity menace in the country and you are coming up with these!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by BennyDon: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is an example of women who don't go to their husband's house with only genitals. They contribute to the family. They ain't just baby-making kits
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by hisexcellency34: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Fake activist
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lies lies lies! Either she is telling lies, or she does not really know her husband. Women in that part of the country are usually in the saddest of marriages, polygamy and oppression. I'd have believed with a pinch of salt if it wasn't a Muslimmmmm man.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by xendra: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
men in such marriages usually live long, but you see the ones that call them woman wrapper? those ones don't last

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Lovelife433(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
i love dis woman already.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Amanda4life: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
eleojo23:

It shows that marriage is not all doom and gloom like it's being painted on a daily basis.
There are still marriages that are working.

The issue here is that the man values his wife and whatever suggestion that comes from her.

I also saw that both of them are committed to the marriage.
It is not one sided

When a man is truthful getting things done rightly in the family will be a bit easier, than when a man talks from both side of his mouth.

There will be lack of trust. Because a liar can do anything.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Amanda4life: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
xendra:
men in such marriages usually live long, but you see the ones that call them woman wrapper? those ones don't last

If my husband is like this , I will do everything within my power to make sure he lives long.

Both prayers , love, good food, health wise.

But when I know he is keeping shakira, tope, chioma, aisha

I will have a Believe that my rivals are taking good care of him.

I wouldn't do anything special rather, I Will channel the energy to self love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Laslaslala: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
What's this?
Tommorow you!ll go and fail in marriage,why not pause and check if their is a thing or two you can learn or better still jump and pass if you are allergic to learning or updating your knowledge

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by anigbajumo(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
A lady like her is very rare in present Nigeria's society,very outspoken and fearless woman, anytime I watch her on Tv base on any national affairs she always clear the air without sentiments....It is very hard to see her type of woman in this present slay queen generation...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by michoim(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
You are lazy and hate house chores you said. No wonder you are like this. Disrespectful, insultive, mannerless and always baselessly antagonizing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.