Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores (41375 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by AfroBeatDiary: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
mistarsam:

Done

Thanks so much, I really appreciate
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Khaleell001(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
VanPOLICE:
Shared with Caption ..

Myself and my husband
1) We love each other unconditionally with our flaws and wahala
2) We are not afraid of telling each other the truth
3) We communicate easily and effectively. Nothing is off the table.
4) We are truthful about ourselves
5)We quarrel like little children. We quarrel and settle within the minute.
6) Even when we are quarrelling we remember the love very much.
7) We are both number one to each other.
cool We tell each other everyday how much we love each other
9) We don't take the love we have for each other for granted.
10) We respect each other very much!
11) We will do anything for each other and we have got each other's back
12) My husband is a gentleman until you threaten his wife. You will be shocked
13) My husband's word is authority. He hardly makes demands on me so when he does I ensure I don't take the affections and his need to allow me have my way as long as I am happy for granted.
14)My husband has never given me cause to distrust him. NEVER!
15) We compete in making each other happy and we appreciate every little thing we do for each other.
16) We both make efforts to spice up our marriage.
17) Every of my romantic inclinations my husband is ready to fulfill them and I am ready to fulfill his
18) We avoid things we know the other doesn't like.
There are some baggy jeans & sandals my husband wears only when we are not together , . I have stashes of thongs i have just because of him. I avoid my old mama panties when we are together
19) We have meetings from time to time where we talk about our marriage objectively. What we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. What is working and what is not. What our needs are and how we can improve.
20)We make promises to change and we help each other fulfill those promises. Where anyone is derailing from those promises, we remind each other. We run our marriage like a business or project with periodic assessments. We are TRUTHFUL with our feedback!

Source: https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1230799389230321665

Truth be told, the husband is the real wife.
Do you know why?
This woman his more vocal and more loud than all the women activist I know.

And I will repeat it, no Muslim lady in her right senses should ever take this woman as a model.

She is the direct opposite of what a Muslim woman should be.

Each time I see her, I feel disappointed!.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Khaleell001(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Powersurge:
Activism is not synonymous with Moslims. Especially female ones. You know why; no need to comment on the reasons.

This woman however is a golden Moslim woman. She stands for Justice. The beauty of it all is that her husband is also supporting her. Very great family.

As much as I respect that everyone has an opinion, I think you are wrong about this woman being a "golden Muslim woman" she is what every Muslim woman who understands bashfulness shouldn't do.

Bashfulness of a woman is highly encouraged in Islām and she unfortunately exudes the opposite.

She is an activist no doubt,and please and please, do not ascribe are actions to Islām.

She isn't representing Muslims or Islām, she is representing herself.

We have a religion of ethics and principles ..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by yahmohy27: 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
eleojo23:

It shows that marriage is not all doom and gloom like it's being painted on a daily basis.
There are still marriages that are working.
Thank you sir
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by myobjective: 12:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Powersurge:

Receive sense! Women are not allowed for such things in that religion.

No matter how bad a Moslim leader is, an average Moslim will never go against his fellow Moslim in favour of a non Moslim with better portfolio.

Those countries you mentioned are majority Muslim country. In the history of activism, how many Muslim can you point to? Use Nigeria as an example. Apart from Western NIgeria Moslims who are way ahead of their counterparts in other places.

If it was a non Muslim who is currently the president of Nigeria, you would have seen how the north would have put it on their heads like wild fire.

But you can see how they are talking from both sides of their mouths. Hypocrites!!!

It is more cultural than religious. Northern women are literally sidelined in everything that has to do with activism, politics or decision making. This woman is an anomaly because she is obviously a settler from the south (Auchi in Edo state)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:34am On Feb 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:
In summary, man not kneeling no mean say he go give you wahala, e no mean say e no love you. This is for those wack feminists like ivebeenbanned, man fit kneel for you and you end up becoming punching bag later on.
Yo mama wack.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by BafanaBafana: 4:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Powersurge:

Receive sense! Women are not allowed for such things in that religion.

No matter how bad a Moslim leader is, an average Moslim will never go against his fellow Moslim in favour of a non Moslim with better portfolio.

Those countries you mentioned are majority Moslim country. In the history of activism, how many Moslim can you point to? Use Nigeria as an example. Apart from Western NIgeria Moslims who are way ahead of their counterparts in other places.

If it was a non Moslim who is currently the president of NIgeria, you would have seen how the north would have put it on their heads like wild fire.

But you can see how they are talking from both sides of their mouths. Hypocrites!!!
You are as confused as sh*t. You first said no muslim activist, I gave you examples now you are saying another thing.
How many christian women activists do we have in the first place.
If you dont know, keep quite, don't come to public and present your opinion as knowledge

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Str8talk21: 6:11am On Feb 24, 2020
Can you tell us about your daughter plssssssssss? (Giggling)
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by FuckThaMod: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Yo mama wack.
Bitter frustrated thing grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by DaInferno(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2020
meum:
22years of laziness as a married womangrin

Which Mallam go kneel down propose? Na you(yarinya) suppose kneel down accept the proposal. So come back and tell us that part jare!

Wait o! Any which way person take propose E dey okay. Whether u siddon do am, stand do am or as una dey jog 2geda u ask am come follow am up wit ring all na proposal.
Everybody can't be kneeling 2 propose since we don't all love missionary style grin

see as wisdom wan damage you :-!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Ivyongu: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2020
Every relationship is unique, what works for "A"may not work for "B".. keep enjoying ur marriage madam.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by chuckdelis: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Why do I feel sorry for this man?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by James289(f): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2020
That's because your husband is rich o, try that with broke niggas nah die u dey
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2020
jendhorlee:
"he tells me every single day how much he loves me"

MULEE
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by thatsleepboy1: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2020
Professorcplus:
So? Don't be so sure madam until you find out he's nacking one young girl's puna behind your back and might even bear him children. Your eye go clear!

Don't comeback here telling us touching stories of your husband
She's not reading this bruh.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
mikebabs101:
this is no good connection, the man has a younger more beautiful sidechick
How do u know? Did he tell you that personally.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Ivebeenbanned(f): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Bitter frustrated thing grin
Yo mama still wack.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by FuckThaMod: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Yo mama still wack.
Ugly thing grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Ivebeenbanned(f): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Ugly thing grin
Yo mama still wack.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by FuckThaMod: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Yo mama still wack.
Hoe daughter of a hoe grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Hoe daughter of a hoe grin
Yo mama still wack.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by FuckThaMod: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Yo mama still wack.
Yours is wacker grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Yours is wacker grin
Ya mama still wack.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by FuckThaMod: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Ya mama still wack.
And I'm not complaining... Type it once more and die prematurely grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

And I'm not complaining... Type it once more and die prematurely grin
Ya mama a wack lose ass bitch.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by FuckThaMod: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Ya mama a wack lose ass bitch.
Quote me once more and die prematurely.. Slut cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Quote me once more and die prematurely.. Slut cheesy
Ya mama a wack loose ass bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.