Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others (910 Views)

Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others by IBOMLEAK1(f): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others [PHOTOS]

always click here to read full detail, thanks>>> https://www.ibomleak.com.ng/breaking-boko-haram-attacks-garkida-town-burns-living-faith-church-and-others-photos/

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others by StreetFight: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Just the same way the cowards will burn in hell. What can I as a Muslim say but to bury my head in shame. When people that are supposed to be preaching Allah's love for everyone irrespective of Religion, Race, Color or Believe are the same people going about killing people who have not attacked them, what do we call this? When people call Muslims blood sucking vampires, what defense do I have? My own troubles are even much, my wife who is a Christian calls Muslims different unprintable names, but is she not justified? Is it not true that from US to Europe, from Asia to Australia, from Africa to Middle East, mislead idiots have be killing and maiming in the name of Islam?

If these cowards are true sons of their fathers, let them go to the shrines and attack Ogun worshippers, Sango worshippers, Amadioha worshippers.

My Muslim brethren may want to mention other religions that have caused severe damages to the world in the past or in the present, but I am not concerned about that, I am not concerned about what other religions do, I am greatly concerned about what people that I profess the same faith with do. I am concerned about what so called fellow Muslims do.

But, will I then leave Islam because of the blood sucking vampires among Muslims? No way, on the judgement, everyone will give account of his deeds on earth.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others by chatinent: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
He who kills by the sword will die by the sword.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others by donbachi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
The war is against living faith church...the church should dig some very deep holes with pierced sharp objects thrown inside them.....with leaves covering them as traps for them...thank me later.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others by StreetFight: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
chatinent:
He who kills by the sword will die by the sword.

Yes, painful slow death.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Prove that this is Living Faith Church.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others by Sunofgod(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ok...
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others by StreetFight: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
Prove that this is Living Faith Church.

Does it matter which church it is? Which church deserves to be burnt? Which huilding deseves to be burnt?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others by BlackfireX: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2020
StreetFight:
Just the same way the cowards will burn in hell. What can I as a Muslim say but to bury my head in shame. When people that are supposed to be preaching Allah's love for everyone irrespective of Religion, Race, Color or Believe are the same people going about killing people who have not attacked them, what do we call this? When people call Muslims blood sucking vampires, what defense do I have? My own troubles are even much, my wife who is a Christian calls Muslims different unprintable names, but is she not justified? Is it not true that from US to Europe, from Asia to Australia, from Africa to Middle East, mislead idiots have be killing and maiming in the name of Islam?

If these cowards are true sons of their fathers, let them go to the shrines and attack Ogun worshippers, Sango worshippers, Amadioha worshippers.

My Muslim brethren may want to mention other religions that have caused severe damages to the world in the past or in the present, but I am not concerned about that, I am not concerned about what other religions do, I am greatly concerned about what people that I profess the same faith with do. I am concerned about what so called fellow Muslims do.

But, will I then leave Islam because of the blood sucking vampires among Muslims? No way, on the judgement, everyone will give account of his deeds on earth.

I feel your pain, but the fundamentalism in the Quran and sunnah is the essence radicalizing this 'Muslims'

In fact you are an endangered species if you tell them otherwise.

One of the reasons I withdrew from islam
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Attacks Garkida Town, Burns Living Faith Church And Others by janvier27(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2020
StreetFight:

Does it matter which church it is? Which church deserves to be burnt? Which huilding deseves to be burnt?
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigerian Govt Has Abandoned Kano – Ganduje / What Does The New Flags Represents / Have A Rethink About The Future Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.