Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

4 Plots Of Land For Sale At Aba, Abia State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Plots Of Land For Sale At Aba, Abia State (5915 Views)

Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) / W / **SOLD** A Plot Of Land With 6rooms At Aba, Abia State N4million **SOLD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Plots Of Land For Sale At Aba, Abia State by MrSoul: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
Please contact Mr. Chima Nwosu (08030553068) for an opportunity to buy these lovely 4 plots of land at the Osisioma area of Aba, Abia state. Please act fast because the location of these plots makes them attractive. They will be sold on a first to agree a deal basis. These four plots must be bought together.
Re: 4 Plots Of Land For Sale At Aba, Abia State by monalisasm: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2010
how many acres are the land,my sister's husband lost their family land through land disputes in aba,and wants to know how big it is before we travel from ghana to see the land.and how much is the first asking price?
Re: 4 Plots Of Land For Sale At Aba, Abia State by MrSoul: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in the land. The land is 48.48 X 80.4 m (3,898 square meters) in size. The asking price for the lot is N7.2 million (1.8m per plot). If you deal directly with me and my uncle (Chima) you will not have to pay any agency commission because the land is mine.

I am based in London, UK and therefore would have to ask my uncle to show you the plots. I'll send you the land registry details to enable you do the necessary due diligence. Once you've completed your search and you are happy to proceed, I don't mind coming down to Nigeria to complete the deal and hand you the original papers or if you prefer you can deal with my uncle who I'll give authority to act on my behalf.

I look forward to hearing from you.

My email address is Mrsou12507@gmail.com and phone number is +44 7968178711.

Please contact me directly or contact my uncle Chima (+234 803 793 5622) to take things further.

Chika

(1) (Reply)

YOU NEED FERTILE FARMLAND, VIRGIN LAND FOR CROP, PLANTING AND GOOD LOCATION / Brand New Semi Detached Duplex In Magodo/isheri For Sale (pix Attached) / Check Pics Of An Int'l 6 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In A Private Estate Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.