Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) (1052 Views)

Over 50 Healed, Many Turn To Jesus Christ After Pastor Preached In Iraqi Mosque / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Muslim Imam Accepts Jesus Christ After Studying The Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by TMSMedia: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
IgbereTV captured video of Tyson Fury expressing gratitude to Jesus Christ whom he said was responsible for his victory over Deontay Wilder.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9wAoL55ul8

According to IgbereTV reports, Tyson Fury defeated Deontay Wilder at the 7th round in a thrilling fight to emerge the new WBC Heavyweight Champion.

http://igberetvnews.com/1340265/tyson-fury-thanks-jesus-christ-defeating-deontay-wilder-video/

Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by TMSMedia: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good, when he is done he should also thank him for ending world hungar and achieving world peace.
Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by tartar9(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Who should deontay Wilder thank?
Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jesus is more concerned about you winning a belt for beating your opponent to pulp(meanwhile you'll still gain millions even if you lost) than the millions starving to death,dying of one diseases or another,getting raped,murdered...etc
I guess deontay Wilder must haved also prayed to the same Jesus.
Dude is probably thinking of the clubs,drugs and ladies he's going to spend the money on and prays Jesus continues bringing in the goodies.
Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by Bodexman(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yes o!

Only Jesus Christ can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by LosC: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bodexman:
Yes o!

Only Jesus Christ can do it.

I concur with all form of alacrity and doggedness

ONLY JESUS

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Good, when he is done he should also thank him for ending world hungar and achieving world peace.
Why don't you just shut the fokop already?

Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by ican2020: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Giving thanks to the only saviour of human race.
I equally thank you Jesus for your love and great kindness to my family and I

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by LosC: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
ican2020:
Giving thanks to the ONLY saviour of human race.
I equally thank you Jesus for your love and great kindness to my family and I
Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by chinolization: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jesus Christ the king of kings

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by whitebeard(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
I can see so many senseless and bitter people here...it is well...don't worry Nigeria would get better ehn..biko
Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by tsephanyah(f): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
I don't think Jesus will be Ok with punching person on the face for money

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by PlayerMeji: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
My peaceful Religion people with dirty beards will still come and vomit now.

Na Jesus he mention o... No be una person oo.

Don't mind many atheist - wannabes that don't know the meaning of being one.

They think by jumping into every thread to vomit their ill-conceived notions make them smarter, a lot of the them secretly pray to God at night yet come online where they hide behind the front of their laptops and mobile devices to deceive the more gullible ones who care to listen to their views.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by forgiveness: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
tsephanyah:
I don't think Jesus will be Ok with punching person on the face for money

grin Funny girl but you are right.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jayy10:

Why don't you just shut the fokop already?

Just give me one reason why I should bother about an IP opinion on what I choose to do with my time.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Just give me one reason why I should bother about an IP opinion on what I choose to do with my time.
You talk too much, and you barely make sense when you do. That's enough reason to shut the fokop. Who gives a rat's ass what you do with your time?
Re: Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2020
Jayy10:

You talk too much, and you barely make sense when you do. That's enough reason to shut the fokop. Who gives a rat's ass what you do with your time?
Fvck off.

(1) (Reply)

Why God Seldom Use Women / Is Polygamy Accepted In Christianity? / Church, Gays, Episcopal And Nigeria Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.