Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Opens Up About Her ‘mystery’ Husband And More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Opens Up About Her ‘mystery’ Husband And More (592 Views)

"Meet My Son" - Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Unveils Face Of Her Cute Son, Denzel / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nina Ivy Finally Opens Up About Her ‘mystery’ Husband And More by MsDoris(f): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Recall last weekend, ex Big Brother Naija Double Wahala housemate, Chinonso Onyenobi aka Nina Ivy kept everyone in suspense after she shared photos from her beautiful traditional wedding ceremony which was also done last weekend, carefully omitting photos of her newly wedded husband.

Her action led to a major controversy online resulting to people labeling her marriage as audio, while some accused her of marrying someone's husband.

The reality star turned deaf ears to every mean thing said to her, insisting that she would not reveal the face of her mystery husband.

The Imo State born reality tv star cum actress cum fashion entrepreneur has now come out to give reasons why she would not reveal the identity of her hubby.

According to her, he is a very private person.........

Read full story here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/bbnaija-nina-ivy-finally-opens-up-about.html

(1) (Reply)

I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev / Rawlings Okoeguale / Top-10 Celebrity-weddings That Broke The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.