Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

This Shall Make My Happiest Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Shall Make My Happiest Day (259 Views)

My Happiest Day Was The Day Tinubu Cursed Himself By Appointing Femi Fani-kayode / My Happiest Moment. Wow! Can't Keep Calm / This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Shall Make My Happiest Day by Kennyprince: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
The day the court reverse the glaring injustice melted against Gov David Lyon would be my happiest day.

The way they took the mandate from him was so unfair. If we have any law in this country, then this case must be revisited
Re: This Shall Make My Happiest Day by Staro: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kennyprince:
The day the court reverse the glaring injustice melted against Gov David Lyon would be my happiest day.

The way they took the mandate from him was so unfair. If we have any law in this country, then this case must be revisited

The IMO/Ihedioha judgement is the worst since independence.
The day that judgement is reversed will be my happiest

1 Like

Re: This Shall Make My Happiest Day by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kennyprince:

The people of Bayelsa are now happy.

Don't distract them with your oversabi

(1) (Reply)

. / Fake News: No Prophecy From Mbaka On Edo Elections, Oshiomhole And Ize Iyamu / Justice Akon Ikpeme, Governor Ayade And 25 Assembly Rubber Stamps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.