Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here (14750 Views)

Collapsed Bridge: 21 Army Recruitment Applicants Die In Jigawa Accident / Enlisting In The British Army / Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by Adamkeyj(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2020
ridboy94:
Okay boss. Thanks
yes sir ..we all goin get there
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by NanaOne1: 1:55am On May 10, 2020
ridboy94:

I started the registration but I stopped where they asked me to fill my passport details since I don’t have a passport yet. Do you suggest I fill in that I don’t have a passport or I should wait till I get my passport.

If you do not have a passport, then you don't have any other option than to wait. lol
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by NanaOne1: 1:56am On May 10, 2020
Ibukune:

Thanks for this info. Pls can you drop the web addresss

https://www.army.mod.uk/

1 Like

Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by ridboy94(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2020
NanaOne1:

If you do not have a passport, then you don't have any other option than to wait. lol

Lol okay thanks
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by DAramis: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys and ladies,

long time. Any news on the other side? Would it still hold this year or was it cancelled?
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by ridboy94(m): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Any update
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by NanaOne1: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
DAramis:
Hello guys and ladies,

long time. Any news on the other side? Would it still hold this year or was it cancelled?

It looks they they are currently working on their back-log of application. Hopefully they may work on new applications soon
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by NanaOne1: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hopefully they will start new applications soon

ridboy94:
Any update
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by DAramis: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
NanaOne1:

It looks they they are currently working on their back-log of application. Hopefully they may work on new applications soon
Okay, we hope for the best.

Though I have no guarantor neither do I know someone who will stand as one, I only leave everything to be. What will be will be.
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by Cousin9999: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Good thread.
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by phorllytony(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Please I've been trying this for some time now, I need help to move pass this stage.

Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by wunmi590(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2020
I come I'm peace.

After Nigerian army don do me shege, inthink it's time I pitch my tent with the UK army.

Let me try my luck here too.
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by Kinkykinky: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by NanaOne1: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Since you are not in the UK, you don't have to complete this part. When they commence recruitment, your case manager will assist you with that

phorllytony:
Please I've been trying this for some time now, I need help to move pass this stage.
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by phorllytony(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2020
NanaOne1:
Since you are not in the UK, you don't have to complete this part. When they commence recruitment, your case manager will assist you with that

Okay bro. Thanks
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by Acuna91: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
NanaOne1:

Ones you pass your assessment, you are granted 'leave to remain' visa which allows you to stay in the UK. You only have to go back to Nigeria if you have not yet done your assessment and your visa is running out.
Hi

I can see that you are very familiar with the whole BA thing. I just want to ask, what are the requirements to join. I saw two categories on their website, soldier and officer. Do you know their basic requirements? Which will you advise to apply for?
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by jaeybee98(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I think the Royal Navy and Royal AirForce are also recruiting citizens from Commonwealth countries just like the British Army. We can as well try that.
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by jaeybee98(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Acuna91:

Hi

I can see that you are very familiar with the whole BA thing. I just want to ask, what are the requirements to join. I saw two categories on their website, soldier and officer. Do you know their basic requirements? Which will you advise to apply for?
Hello, only British citizens are eligible for officer roles. As a Commonwealth citizen, you can only apply for soldier roles.
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by NanaOne1: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Hii, commonwealth citizens can only apply as a soldier. Just create your profile on their website for now. They currently have a backlog of applicants who are currently in the UK and are about to undergo the two days training. Ones they clear this backlog, they will start reviewing new applications

For the requirements, apart from being a commonwealth citizen, you also need a sponsor in the UK who will grant you accommodation for your two days training provided you get to that stage

Acuna91:

Hi

Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by NanaOne1: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Yes they also recruit commonwealth applicants but they have received so many applications so they have a huge backlog
jaeybee98:
Hello everyone, I think the Royal Navy and Royal AirForce are also recruiting citizens from Commonwealth countries just like the British Army. We can as well try that.
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by Collins4u1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Thats great thread here..
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lotusflowerbomb:
Have you been able to apply?
Yes. cheesy

Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by DeeOneBangin: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
I have also been able to complete the application. Let’s see how it goes
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by Cousin9999: 3:04am On Dec 11, 2021
Great thread.
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by wickedmmm: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2021
Viking07:
Yes. cheesy
How did you go about this

Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by DeeOneBangin: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2021
So I just got a phone call from the army regarding my application. We are getting there gradually….

I’m currently in the uk
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by Richdee1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
DeeOneBangin:
So I just got a phone call from the army regarding my application. We are getting there gradually….

I’m currently in the uk

Congratulations bro
Please drop pictures of the UK make we see abeg
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by DeeOneBangin: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Richdee1:

Congratulations bro
Please drop pictures of the UK make we see abeg

The phone call na just one of many stages before person go dey enlisted ooo. Being hopeful sha

Been here for almost 4 months now, nothing dey to snap jare besides I’m not even the snapping type, no vex bro.
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by DeeOneBangin: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here by Albertone(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Is there no one that has joined the British Army here already??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pitiable condition of Port Harcourt /Owerri road (Umuapu axis) / Poor Treatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines No More Acceptable-ceo Air Peace / Nigerians Living In Indian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.