Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

See What Eating,the Head Of Fishes,does To Our Brain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Eating,the Head Of Fishes,does To Our Brain (1527 Views)

Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Eating,the Head Of Fishes,does To Our Brain by Emmanuel226(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Today we are going to see what eating Head of Fish does to our Brain

Eating fish is good especially when they are well prepared. Although, there are people who will tell you that they prefer eating meat to fish. But whichever the case maybe, a lot of people still eat fish a lot.

I had an uncle who would not eat any of his meal cooked without fish, he was so much in love with fish that he asked for all of his meal to be prepared with fish instead of meat. And I think I learnt from that, because most of my meal, I prepare them with fish although I eat meat too.

Fish makes a greater part of our delicacy and gives the food a special kind of flavour and taste. Even most kids prefer to eat fish to meat because fish is very soft and very easy to eat and swallow.

If we start counting foods that have proteins, fish will not be exempted because they are very proteinous and helps in the development of a child. It also helps to repair worn out tissues in the body. It makes us strong. Since it has proteins, it is responsible for the rapid growth of a child.

Now let's see what Eating Head of fish does to our brains....

I have watched people go to market and after purchasing fish in the market, they will ask the fish seller to cut off the heads of the fishes they bought and throw them away without knowing that the fish head has its own unique benefits.

The head of fishes contain nutritious fats which is contained in the brain of the fish. Yes, fishes have brain too. It is in this brain we find those nutrients which are very good for the human brains but most times, we end up not eating the head of fishes thinking its a waste.

This is what it does to the human brain:

The head of fishes supplies high level of vitamin A to the brain which in turn is supplied to the eyes which aids for clearer vision.

It also provides our brain with what is called omega 3 which helps the brain to fight against germs and not just that

When you eat the head of fishes, it will help our brain to get iron and calcium. Iron and calcium are good for the tissues which surrounds and support the brain walls.

It also supplies the brain with the necessary nutrients needed to fight against diseases like brain tumor and brain seizures.

We have seen why we shouldn't throw away the head of fishes anymore instead, we should eat it and allow it work on brains.

Re: See What Eating,the Head Of Fishes,does To Our Brain by seunlayi(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chai!!! and done people will still eat this with naija stone rice cheesy
Re: See What Eating,the Head Of Fishes,does To Our Brain by neonly: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
I love fish head it last longer when chewing

1 Like

Re: See What Eating,the Head Of Fishes,does To Our Brain by chatinent: 5:10am On Feb 24, 2020
I even go to market to book fish heads only. Any buyer who removes the head while I'm buying has lost a customer for life.
Re: See What Eating,the Head Of Fishes,does To Our Brain by Goldencheese(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2020
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Covid19 Cases Hit 100,000 - the First in Africa / Abomination! As Sheep Gives Birth To A Half - Human Being / Girl Mistakes Acid For Water, Washes Private Part With It After Urinating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.