Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here (919 Views)

The Dual Detox Machine Uses, Price & Dealers In Nigeria / How To Purify Your Blood With Okra Leaves And Lemon / [A Must Read]: How To Purify Your Water At Home Without Using Chlorine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 6:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Latest detox technology! Get rid of toxins/impurities in the blood stream the fastest way as detox drugs work slower. See impurities flushed out your bloodstream within a couple of minutes, highly recommended for smokers and other drug abusers, people who get tired easily or having allergy symptoms. The pictures I attached below are what came out of a smokers body within an hour of therapy. Everyone needs to detox once in a while to stay pure and healthy. No needles, no pains, no blood, no insertions of any kind, the procedure also works on belly fat.
Home service available, we can also get you a brand new detox machine plus accessories.

Phone: 090-80055150.

Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2020
Pic 1: A smoker going through the detox process within 15 minutes.

Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 6:49am On Feb 24, 2020
About 30 minutes later.

Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2020
Within 1 hour of therapy -- Notice the brownish looking toxins, which also looks like nicotine particles.

Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 6:53am On Feb 24, 2020
After 1 hour of therapy __ More toxins expelled from the bloodstream.

Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 7:00am On Feb 24, 2020
Final stage -- Go, and stay pure.
Note: Everyone's bloodstream may not be this dirty, I used a smoker as an example because they seem to have more toxins in the body. Please try to quit smoking and using hard drugs. Peace!

Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Good morning.
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Increase energy and stamina.
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by ppeessuu: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2020
How do we get this
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2020
ppeessuu:
How do we get this

You want to detox, or need the machine?
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by Stewart883(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2020
How do I get the machine? I live in Portharcourt
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Stewart883:
How do I get the machine? I live in Portharcourt

Its a little expensive but do you have someone in Lagos that can waybill it to you? I don't expect you to send me any cash as we have not done business before.
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Stay healthy
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by ppeessuu: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2020
I want a detoxification
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by ppeessuu: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2020
louiziana:

Yes I want to detoxify

You want to detox, or need the machine?
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
ppeessuu:
I want a detoxification
Where do you stay? Location is around NNPC, Ejigbo. Price is 5K
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2020
Good morning
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 11:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Stay healthy
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good afternoon
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2020
stay healthy
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by bjgurl(f): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
You can as well detoxify your blood stream, body cell, boost your immune system using Rain Souls.
100% guarantee, supply is Nationwide
Contact me on my signature
Thanks
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by PenSniper: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
louiziana:

Where do you stay? Location is around NNPC, Ejigbo. Price is 5K

Please enlighten me about detoxication.
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by louiziana(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2020
PenSniper:

Please enlighten me about detoxication.

It is just a simple and comfortable process to remove impurities/dirt from your bloodstream, and general body system.
Re: Need To Detox/purify Your Body System? Detox Machine Here by PenSniper: 10:08am On May 28, 2020
louiziana:

It is just a simple and comfortable process to remove impurities/dirt from your bloodstream, and general body system.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

:- / Covid 19: Close Markets; Stop Cash Collection Now / CORONAVIRUS : Meet The Woman Who Discovered The First Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.