Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Breaking News : Best Hausa Hip Hop Song 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News : Best Hausa Hip Hop Song 2020 (869 Views)

Best Hausa Music Blog For Promotion 2020 / New Hausa Hip Hop Song By DJ Ab / Chizonic Blueprint Def-jam Hip-hop Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Best Hausa Hip Hop Song 2020 by Btwoslayerr(m): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2020
KANO SOLDIERS RECORDS took a crown of Bringing Best HAUSA HIP-HOP Music song of the year 2020 which was titled GAMU NAN and it was produced by Best KANO Music producer #Nexcezzbeatz.
The Track which was released recently on 15th February 2020 Chose as The best By million listeners Both Online and Radio. One of the Listeners Lamented that "GAMU nan is Very Meaningful Song what Make me Believe that easily How it was released with Lyrics."
from other side KANO SOLDIERS RECORDS C.E.O @Emdy sends Appreciation message to the listeners of the track...

you can Download this Song free at Naijabasic.com Arewahitsmusic.com.ng Nairaland and Google directly.

⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⬇⬇⬇⬇⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵
https://www.naijabasic.com/kano-soldiers-gamu-nan-ft-mr-sagiss-x-hayim-x-b2-slayer-x-starlex-x-emdy-steady/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Singer Davido Hangouts With American Rapper French Montana In Los Angele / Dayo Amusa Says: "My Snail Is Sweeter Than Yours, I Need A Snail Eater" / Cele Members Perform Corona Be Careful Na Express You Dey Go [watch Funny Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.