Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Dayo Amusa Says: "My Snail Is Sweeter Than Yours, I Need A Snail Eater" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Says: "My Snail Is Sweeter Than Yours, I Need A Snail Eater" (869 Views)

Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Says: "My Snail Is Sweeter Than Yours, I Need A Snail Eater" by naijazee2: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa Says: "My snail is sweeter than yours, I need a snail eater"

Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa has gone on Instagram and Twitter to reveal that she's in need of someone to eat her "snail".

The actress shared a photo of herself on Instagram and wrote:

Attention Please!

I need a snail eater!

I mean, are you a snail eater?

Hours later, she shared another post, writing: "Why are some ladies beefing? Is it my fault that my snail is sweeter than yours?"

She added: "Yes I said it!!! I NEED A SNAIL EATER."

To show that she means it, she took to Twitter to share same posts.

Caption below:

CLick the link for the pictures

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/03/nollywood-actress-dayo-amusa-says-my.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Accused Of Being in an Alleged Lesbian Relationship With Hairstylist / Cele Members Perform Corona Be Careful Na Express You Dey Go [watch Funny Video] / Share Us The Hilarious Things You Found Yourself Doing During These Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.