Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) (724 Views)

Hello My Good People, Please I Bought A Naija Used 2008 RAV4 / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Need People Here That Help With Freelance Withdrawals, Legit People Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) by Terver90: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Hello good morning,
I am a verified PayPal account holder, with funds of $344+, I am selling at the price of 345/$, I only do legitimate business, the reason I am seeking for a buyer is because ubaafricard is no longer withdrawing. Please if you are not comfortable with my price just walk away. But if you are serious, watsapp 08135067839 or call 08070639979. Or if you know another legitimate way of withdrawing, you can contact me as well and I will compensate you for your knowledge disclosure. Please I value my time don't imagine wasting a second of it, and if it is shady deal you are thinking of, then I assure you that you are in for the worst experience.
Re: Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) by archat: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2020
C goat for ur mind now you're inviting only serious people abi no worry.....,...
Re: Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) by MyLady11(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2020
Terver90:
Hello good morning,
I am a verified PayPal account holder, with funds of $344+, I am selling at the price of 345/$, I only do legitimate business, the reason I am seeking for a buyer is because ubaafricard is no longer withdrawing. Please if you are not comfortable with my price just walk away. But if you are serious, watsapp 08135067839 or call 08070639979. Or if you know another legitimate way of withdrawing, you can contact me as well and I will compensate you for your knowledge disclosure. Please I value my time don't imagine wasting a second of it, and if it is shady deal you are thinking of, then I assure you that you are in for the worst experience.
I will advise you not to sell to anyone here, they are all scammers, I also have PayPal fund but I will wait till I get alternative way to withdraw it.

Heard from someone that first bank gold visa card works but I'm yet to confirm.
Re: Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) by agarawu23(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2020
MyLady11:
I will advise you not to sell to anyone here, they are all scammers, I also have PayPal fund but I will wait till I get alternative way to withdraw it.

Heard from someone that first bank gold visa card works but I'm yet to confirm.
don't be ignorant please. We have legit traders here that can withdraw your Paypal and pay you without issues no matter the volume. Everyone here isn't a scammer.

I can refer you guys to someone that will help without stories.
Re: Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) by sweetveek(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Terver90:
Hello good morning,
pls b4 u deal with any buyer,make sure the sellers account is atleast 4years old o with past transaction record........else ur money go lose

Re: Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) by WalkerMichael(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
sweetveek:
pls b4 u deal with any buyer,make sure the sellers account is atleast 4years old o with past transaction record........else ur money go lose

This guarantees nothing bro.

However contrary to a comment here. There are plenty of legit exchangers here. Make sure to do your due diligence
Re: Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) by sweetveek(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
WalkerMichael:

This guarantees nothing bro.

However contrary to a comment here. There are plenty of legit exchangers here. Make sure to do your due diligence
to u it might not but to mean it means alot when dealing with someone here

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Faily Used motor Tyres Bussiness In Nigeria / Ibadan Is The New Frontier For Nigeria’s Bike Hailing Startups / Any One Here From Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.