Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Hello My Good People, Please I Bought A Naija Used 2008 RAV4 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello My Good People, Please I Bought A Naija Used 2008 RAV4 (648 Views)

Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? / Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) / Need People Here That Help With Freelance Withdrawals, Legit People Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello My Good People, Please I Bought A Naija Used 2008 RAV4 by Akintwin(m): 1:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Hello my good people, please I bought a naija used 2008 RAV4 but it has been parked for about a year I discovered that it has little white smoke even after I changed the oil and I also added stop smoke but it didn't stop the smoke tho the smoke doesn't come out until I raised the car, my mechanic said it will stop after driving for some time, the car drives smoothly and the engine sound very well.
Please is there anything I can do to the smokes. Thanks
Re: Hello My Good People, Please I Bought A Naija Used 2008 RAV4 by Efuaye(m): 3:22am On Feb 12, 2023
It is either the gasket of the car has been changed before or the rigs are weak.
If the oil is burning/shorting badly, then get ready to change the engine in about a year from now!
Meanwhile, congratulations and enjoy your new ride.
Re: Hello My Good People, Please I Bought A Naija Used 2008 RAV4 by Rubeshi(m): 3:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Efuaye:
It is either the gasket of the car has been changed before or the rigs are weak.
If the oil is burning/shorting badly, then get ready to change the engine in about a year from now!
Meanwhile, congratulations and enjoy your new ride.
that the problem buying naija used vehicle
Re: Hello My Good People, Please I Bought A Naija Used 2008 RAV4 by Almaigaa: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Akintwin:

Hello my good people, please I bought a naija used 2008 RAV4 but it has been parked for about a year I discovered that it has little white smoke even after I changed the oil and I also added stop smoke but it didn't stop the smoke tho the smoke doesn't come out until I raised the car, my mechanic said it will stop after driving for some time, the car drives smoothly and the engine sound very well.
Please is there anything I can do to the smokes. Thanks

Post this on 'Car talk" section of Nairaland and you will get prompt response from professionals on Auto.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men Africa | Forbes 2023 List / Igbo Apprenticeship System Produces More Billionaires Than Nigerian Universities / GSK Quits Kenya 4 Months After Nigeria Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.