Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,850 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song (36487 Views)

University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard / Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel / University Of Ibadan Lecturer Protests ‘illegal’ Deductions From Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by praiseneo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nigerian news don tire me
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by jacoik(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
If our government can give us enabling environment, I bet you Nigeria can rule the world. Our electricity problem can be solve by us without inviting Siemens and other Western world for it. Am a true Biafra
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by bigdammyj: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
That's cool
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by lonelydora: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
espn:
Nice one...I hope this will work....na gbese...gbe body eh...zanku and shakushaku type of beat fit work oo...

grin grin

You no serious
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by flamingREED(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
I have many academic songs. They shouldn't be less than eighty
(For chemistry, physics, biology, etc).
They make me recall and teach lots without referring to text books.
The best part is that you'd hardly forget.
Such songs are difficult to compose.
They can break down your health.

You won't understand sha.

1 Like

Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Pearly255(f): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Simplebeauty: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin grin

grin grin
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Symorne(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Well, that can't be called invention. Cos hip-hop has been in existence since way back.

Back to the topic, apathy for mathematics among students/pupils is greatly caused by dem teachers. I stood as an example, the teacher that do teach us maths in sec. school then taught us like he was teaching Comprehension passage in English Language, thereby leading to my hate for Mathematics.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by SorayaCarioca: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Go to YouTube to see how music is used to teach science.

He didn't invent anything

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Amalekki: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
sotall:
grin
Can someone tell me the meaning of "invention " again?
Exactly! Some of us did this with not just maths, we had tracks adapted to chemistry, physics, biology etc. This is nothing new.
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by 2pacamarushakur(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
maxjax:
grin Amaru shakur style.....i can help them on this if they need my assistance, there'll be no resistance I'll be there in an instant

Daz it Nigga, u aint shit without your homeboy. MAKAVELI, the Realist Nigga

1 Like

Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Boyooosa(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
We thank God not everyone of them will go to prison for #SexforGrade
This one is useful in the society

Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Mrshape: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
rexxyjosh:
I thought there was one already

Everybody, join jagbajantis, solve mathematics

I have more than 15songs for secondary school maths
The statistics I have been working on for the last two years will also be useful to university students.

But the truth his Nigerians don't value such.

I believe my company has invested more on maths songs in Nigeria than any individual or company.
But the progress is not encouraging

1 Like

Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Mrshape: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
noblealuu:
Hope some churches will not call this worldliness and worldly fashion o....

Lol
Some will.
I have one student in my class she don't join us in singing maths songs, saying it is worldly music
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Mrshape: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
flamingREED:
I have many academic songs. They shouldn't be less than eighty
(For chemistry, physics, biology, etc).
They make me recall and teach lots without referring to text books.
The best part is that you'd hardly forget.
Such songs are difficult to compose.
They can break down your health.

You won't understand sha.
That's true it is not easy although some come easy as if the Holy Spirit is upon you.

My statistics song is more than two years now I have been composing it.
We have do
(1) mean for group and ungrouped data
(2)assume mean to solve mean
(3) median
(4)mode
(5)standard deviation and variance
(6) assume mean to solve standard deviation and variance
(7) mean deviation
Where the problem is now is median and mode for group data,
After which we will release it.

1 Like

Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by MotiveU(f): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice one..
Nice thought
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Mrshape: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
espn:
Nice one...I hope this will work....na gbese...gbe body eh...zanku and shakushaku type of beat fit work oo...
I have the one for gbese and tuesomole
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by flamingREED(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mrshape:

That's true it is not easy although some come easy as if the Holy Spirit is upon you.

My statistics song is more than two years now I have been composing it.
We have do
(1) mean for group and ungrouped data
(2)assume mean to solve mean
(3) median
(4)mode
(5)standard deviation and variance
(6) assume mean to solve standard deviation and variance
(7) mean deviation
We're the problem is now if median and miserable for group data,
After which we will release it.

Kudos.
I wish you all the best.
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Mrshape: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
flamingREED:

Kudos.
I wish you all the best.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Super stories
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
stories
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by incogni2o: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
noblealuu:
Hope some churches will not call this worldliness and worldly fashion o....

Lol

Yes , It is another strategy of the Devil go occupy the heart mind and soul of our youths.

cry cry cry
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by damosade(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Before nko, music is naturally mathematical..

Music=physics=mathematics.

If you know you know.

Frequency, nodes, beats.
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by atpet(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
http://refpadlskg.site/L?tag=d_457877m_2902c_&site=457877&ad=2902

If you really want to earn high, click on this link and register and follow Jesus your account and pick the tip of today.
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by oluwamaich(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Everybody talking trash about this, bring up a reasonable idea to solve a common problem.
If it were to be oyinbo, he will receive all praises, but cus him be our own, he no know wetin him dey do.

But oyinbo dey do things one step at a time till they became your master in all things.
You would not take a step, but wanna make millions of footprints.

Fools
Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin

This man is a coded Marlian.

Nothing more.

Where is SARS when you need them ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out / 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos / Burial Of 22 Students & Teachers Of Government Day Secondary School Misau Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.