Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard (33800 Views)

MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song / International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab / University Of Ibadan Lecturer Protests ‘illegal’ Deductions From Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Busy76: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLLsYuQ1mW8

University of Ibadan lecturer accosts a student using a skateboard, accuses her and others of endangering his life and that of other motorists

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by IamDietiesGod: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
("The hate you give,
Can you have just it's half?)"
Justimi

Most of these Universities lecturers especially those in public ones are power intoxicated, narcissistic , egoistic and sadistic. They feel the world will always revolve around them.

Just imagine as the lecturers have been on strike for more than seven months, sabotage the academic and some minor economic activities. Students should then also try to express that right in school by staging just a protest against school management for one thing or the other like poor warfare in school hostels. We all know what will eventually ends that.

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by FORHII: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
What nonsense is this ?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Chaos14: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
The funny thing about this is that i know that man

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by RepoMan007: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Please take her matric. number and discipline her the Nigerian way.
One a second thought, may be she was reckless in her skating.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by chingle5(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
The girl suppose shout on top the idiot man head... What kind of rubbish is this ..... Abi he is mad.... He feels like he is the owner of the school nonsense

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by MMempire(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
The stupid man get luck say person like me no waka pass then. Him for know how aluta dey start.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Mikanopower: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Flexing!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Maynmann: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Skating on a busy road is foolish.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Hopez456(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Professor wood! Baba don old o. The Don of UI's chemistry Dept.

40 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by wiseone28: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Who get data should explain what happened?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hopez456:
Professor wood! Baba don old o. The Don of UI's chemistry Dept.
That your Professor needs urgent Rehab!
Please, can you pass me his contact?
Truly, what does he know about CHEMISTRY to assume so much authority as a Don?
a DON without any theory or chemical innovation to himself is like every other average scholar.
DON, yet no single formula or chemical element to his name. Probably has no book in his name.
Still read ABABIO chemistry like we all did.
His likes chased many away from that country into fortunes. Such video can cost him a lot.
See the way he's been addressed as an AUTHORITY cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crySee Pride.
May God help dat Nation!

Meanwhile, I like the guts of that GirL.
Many people on this platform see him as DON but that little Girl sees him as a mere copy & paste professor.

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Sulele04(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prof Woods cheesy cheesy.
The legendary Che 157 teacher cheesy cheesy.

Anyways I am currently a Ui student so therefore I have no comment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Lordbinsmar: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
stupid set of human beings angry

His colleagues in Europe, America and Asia are busy making novel research and discoveries. Idiot man is busy harassing an innocent student.

Make anybody wey sabi am tell am say he don run mad.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Honey356(f): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sulele04:

Anyways I am currently a Ui student so therefore I have no comment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Exactly, I should just look and pass.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
stupid set of human beings angry

His colleagues in Europe, America and Asia are busy making novel research and discoveries. Idiot man is busy harassing an innocent student.

Make anybody wey sabi am tell am say he don run mad.
Honestly he deserves an Online Query..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by LikeAking: 12:29am On Oct 12, 2022
I blame Nigerian parents for bringing up weak kidss.

This is wia all the floging and religious brain washing have landed Nigerians.

Did u know our parents are mentally and physically stronger than us? Keep age aside.

We need to train our kids to resist every form of bully.

Na wetin too much of respect dey cos.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Femolacaster(m): 12:48am On Oct 12, 2022
The great Prof Woods of inorganic chemistry!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by BiggestB0y(m): 12:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Lol
Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by EHustleTv: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Lol, Nothing like freedom or fun for this folks!! grin

Nigerian lecturers will first-rate (U gerriit)Ur life grin
Maybe d guy was skateboarding on the school highway

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by ednut1(m): 12:55am On Oct 12, 2022
We copied skating from abroad. But do they do it on roads or attach themselves to cars

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by senjutsu(m): 2:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Ah! When I saw the headline I thought it was just click bait until I saw prof. Woods grin I remember him from the dept. of chemistry that year

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by senjutsu(m): 2:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Sulele04:

How's che 157 these days. Does it still carry that aura around it? Remember taking it as an elective then

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by LOVEGINO(m): 3:09am On Oct 12, 2022
RepoMan007:
Please take her matric. number and discipline her the Nigerian way.
One a second thought, may be she was reckless in her skating.
how una wan take grow?

20 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by brightest5050: 3:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Nigeria lecturers like to behave like demi god. The lecturer should go and sit down

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by foxxydude: 3:46am On Oct 12, 2022
He just carry all his ASUU frustrations on the poor girl

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 12, 2022
cry cry embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by Enigma1510(m): 4:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Saw it on Twitter and it got me mad!!!
Imagine the way the man was holding her dress…it was really annoying seeing an adult harass someone young enough to be his grand kid when she didn’t even do anything wrong.
Imagine someone in a plane crossing someone on a bike that he is causing noise pollution and should be arrested by security agents!!!

Higher Power, this isn’t our reality again…we are in a parallel Universe.
All of us are mad, some are just good in hiding it with a smile but their family members are the ones feeling the heat!!!

This is why i can never read my old posts again because I might just delete those good and innocent comments!!! Its high time they allow lecturers keep their jobs by the reviews students drop, make we cause Vawulence small… i would definitely spend thousands in making sure some of them are downgraded to being High School Teachers!!!

Make i drop this one here

These guys are definitely playing games with our future…just take a pause and read them…they aren’t hiding much again…

Incase y’all haven’t noticed, most of us are already depressed with most people in 9ja not knowing what depression even is…abeg shey na my early 30s i go start to dey use anti-depressants?

Don’t know if its only me but I know i don’t have anxiety, fear or depression when my account balance was yellow…now na RED!!! Tried running better business, they still frustrated it and made us lose millions…it was once easy to come back up but not anymore!!! Thunder fire their wrinkled left-YANSH…i fit curse anybody with my last kobo if dem quote me to say rubbish!!!

Thousands of motivational videos and books haven’t helped because how money go enter sef never sure…where the job abeg? After having a good degree all through ASUU/FG wahala…

Na that lecturing job wey still be my dream job dey con spoil like this…?

Used 5 years (7 years plus strike and NYSC) studying Elect/Elect for nothing.

Make i start dey sell popcorn online?
After wetin our hand see for all those Lecturers that stayed true to their words by not allowing even departmental First class students score any “A” in their courses.
E.G: Baba AJENIKOKO (baba phonetics wey dey follow small boys drag girls even in other departments with his old Volvo, baba you were not even a Dr for my set ooo, KARMA would definitely knock one day).
Bunch of sadists that transfered the disease to some of us…
Abeg wetin students wey con do “La Cram, La Pour, La Delete” go con remember after this strike too?

I hope our Elders aren’t forgetting their great great grandchildren would still later read all these articles one day…

Na thunder go fire anybody wey no get good plans for this country any year you are reading this!!!

This is why I can’t always waste my emotional energy on news that would be useless in some months and make me even question my own intelligence!!! I am really MAD!!! undecided undecided

Election go come and go…

The Universe should just put someone that would help in showing people we still have hope…na only 1sec dey between life and death…and na only some milli-sec dey between this country and it’s better alternate realities

Shayo na bastard sha!!! grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by 9japride(m): 5:12am On Oct 12, 2022
The question people are not asking is that was she skating on pedestrian walkway or on vehicular way? I am sure she was skating on vehicular way before the lecturer met her. If she's guilty in the aspect of skating on vehicular way, then she should calm down because she has no case. But if she was skating on pedestrian walkway, then she has every right to skate there. Let's view this issue more logical.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by techWriter3: 5:13am On Oct 12, 2022
What hogwash is this

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best 8 Pictures Of Buhari That Students Can Relate To / Differences Between "In Time" And "On Time" / Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.