Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is (23194 Views)

Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / 8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Treks 2KM To School Gets A Bicycle Gift (Photos) / Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Do you need help in your research execution and data analysis using programs like Excel, SPSS, R, Python and more?

Speceria Enterprise is a place where you will get professional guidance from topic selection till submission.

We deliver accurately and flawlessly with a collection of seasoned experts to cater for any department/course.

Distance is no barrier
CALL Or WhatsApp✉✉ us on
Chidi :+2348067578848
Harmony:+2347038879440
Join our whatsapp group for more information
https:///IPIB8G5NYqS6c3bU7Egpfq
With us
�"you're covered "
Cos we got you covered
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Esuaah:
Do you need help in your research execution and data analysis using programs like Excel, SPSS, R, Python and more?

Speceria Enterprise is a place where you will get professional guidance from topic selection till submission.

We deliver accurately and flawlessly with a collection of seasoned experts to cater for any department/course.

Distance is no barrier
CALL Or WhatsApp✉✉ us on
Chidi :+2348067578848
Harmony:+2347038879440
Join our whatsapp group for more information
https:///IPIB8G5NYqS6c3bU7Egpfq
With us
�"you're covered "
Cos we got you covered
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by femi4: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
kiddoiLL:
So according to Wikipedia and Google Your so called Mark Anthony was a politician in Rome and blah blah blah.
the other result that came out is the famous musician we all know.
So what exactly is your point?
you've yet to answer or bring up any history about this crap you guys are spreading that is “Mr Mark Anthony riding on a bicycle”. It has no history, reference, or author.
Also what clowning level are you on?? loads of people bear Mark Anthony, so really you're still doing the same thing I pointed out. which is spreading crap.
There's nothing on the net about any poem being Mr mark Anthony.

Quote me when you have a proper link or history reference to back up your Mr Mark Anthony riding on a bicycle poem crap
My guy, some people are just miserable changing all these old rhymes and song we grew up with and expected everybody to buy it just like that.

Its not their fault, data is cheap. It ll be more miserable if I see this useless and misleading topic on fp
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Karleb(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
The wrong lyrics are sweeter! grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Johnrayban: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
justnock:
It's not; Woo sat and wash my big fat head
It is; who sat and watched my infant head

This one sweet like this
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by chival(f): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mrshape:

I will have to make more research on that Mr mark Anthony.

but what of standard living do you know about that before?
Yeah, I did. Found out as an adult though.
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Mrshape: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
chival:
Yeah, I did. Found out as an adult though.
nice
Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
kiddoiLL:
When I first read this shît last week, I did an extensive search for it.
The poem has no history, no records anywhere on Google, nothing about if it's a nursery rhyme.
(Search other nursery popular rhymes and you'll see detailed description and history bout em)
The only results that came out were the same “It's not mr macaroni but Mr mark Anthony " bûllshit that popped up, and the result and history were like a day and the other was two days ago...
Then I figured out it's just another bûllshit lies being spread about it and another local childhood playground poem that just want to get ruined.

You guys now take every local childhood playground songs we had then, Switch the words with English words that sounds the same and start spreading crap all over the net.

Why Mr “Mark Anthony" ?? so no history as to why whoever created the poem chose “Mr Mark Anthony and Cecilia ”

Loads of crap...
you guys will eventually ruin everything from our childhood

Thank you! I did the same and found nothing about Mr Mark Anthony. The only place I found it is the same clowns telling us it's not Mr Macaroni but Mr Mark Anthony.

The other day they said it's not mummy oyoyo, it's mummy oh you're home. These jobless attention seeking clowns will ruin our childhood memories

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Mr Macaroni Riding On A Bicycle, It Is by bluefilm: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mrshape:
[s]Many songs we sang with the wrong lyrics in younger classes a few of them Are:Mr macaroni riding on a bicycle if you want to follow me macaroniThe correct lyrics :Mr Mark Anthony riding on a bicycle if want follow me Mr Mark Anthony.I am teacher in my country everybody know me well if look at up and down you know that is trueSadalelelele sandals sandalelele SandaleThe correct lyrics:I am teacher in my country everybody know me well if look at up and down you know that is true.Standard living, standard living, standard living standard living.This is why songs need to get song books, not teaching students with here say.Some times I hear some children singing My maths song with the wrong lyrics too, get song book for maths and other subjects.Add yours[/s]

This is bullshit. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander, Gavel, Bags Phd In Law From Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Baze Uni Throws Out 185 Amnesty Students Over Tuition During Exams / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.