Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Truth, Light And Bread Ministries - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth, Light And Bread Ministries (7277 Views)

Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread
Sun, October 4, 2020
Topic: Knowing What To Do ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Nevertheless, lest we offend them, go to the sea, cast in a hook, and take the fish that comes up first. And when you have opened its mouth, you will find a piece of money; take that and give it to them for Me and you.”
Matthew 17:27 NKJV

There was a time Jesus and Peter were in Capernaum, and some tax collectors came for their taxes. Obviously, there was no money on them (Judas was the treasurer). Our Lord is flawless, and wiser than the wisest. He already knew what to do. How did He know that there would be money in the mouth of the fish that Peter takes up first? He was in constant communion with the Father. He testified this of Himself when He said:... I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
John 8:28. He lived in perfect obedience to the Father. He also saw the Father in action daily as He separated Himself very early in the mornings to pray and seek the face of God. We would do well if we lived this kind of life. The Father wants to show us things, secrets that are hid from all the spirits in the world. There are deep things hidden in God. We may try to reason out many things, but man's wisdom is altogether nothing compared to that of God. Remember what Jesus said: I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12. You can know so much.

Studying the Bible is an excellent thing, no doubt, but it doesn't replace hearing from God. We can get all the head knowledge on the Word. However, there is a difference between knowledge and revelation. Many have the whole Bible upstairs, but have never heard God speak to them. Hearing the voice of God is not rocket science. The Bible tells us: the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
John 10:3‭-‬4. The sheep hears the voice of its Shepherd. If you haven't been hearing the voice, why not ask the Father to open your ears. Spiritual deafness is a disability, and thus, the work of the enemy. Don't give it a rest until you hear the voice of your Heavenly Father. You need to push through with prayers, studying more and more of the word, fasting, and being quiet before God. It takes perseverance also to hear from Him for He is a King. Patience is manifestation of peace. His voice comes with peace and stillness. Hearing from God will definitely put you above mediocrity and cluelessness. He knows all things.

Reminder: And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
Isaiah 30:21 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mon, October 6, 2020
Topic: Tabernacle of David ✝️

The Spirit's Word: After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
Acts 15:16‭-‬17 KJV

The above Scripture was quoted by Apostle James. The Apostles were just coming to terms with the idea of salvation to the gentiles. The tabernacle of David is about the Covenant God made with him, which is fulfilled in Christ. Jesus was the son of David, after the flesh, but Lord of David after the Spirit. Luke 20:41-44. It is not a physical building. We are the temple of God. 1 Corinthians 6:19. Those buildings of old were only a shadow of what is to come. Colossians 2:17. Let's not get carried away. Jesus is the fulfillment of the Covenant God made with all the patriachs of old. He also had this to say: “believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
John 4:21‭-‬24. This is why spirituality in the new Covenant is not a light thing. Without it, you can't go far with God.

The original prophecy can be found in Amos chapter nine. It was called the Tent of David because King David appointed in it singers to worship God night and day. Now that Jesus has fulfilled the rites of sacrifice in the temple with respect to oblation, atoning with the blood of animals, etc., what we now have left is to offer sacrifice of praise unto God. Hebrews 13:15. Deeper union with God calls for a sacrifice of self. Romans 12:1. David was a king who praised God like no other, and God dwells in the praises of Israel, both Jews and gentiles. Psalm 22:3. David's tabernacle is one of praise, worship and thanksgiving. Jesus finished the works of our redemption, and so, sits on the right of God. Romans 8:34. A clear understanding of what this means will guide you into that same rest. The purpose of the Father is to appoint unto all His chosen ones - that we also enter into the same rest that Christ attained. This rest will never come without death to self and yielding to Christ. When these are in place, Christ will raise you up from the grave, and give you the same authority and peace He received from the Father.

Reminder: For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
Hebrews 4:8‭-‬11 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Tue, October 6, 2020
Topic: Push the Button ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4:7 KJV

Have you ever seen a safety or emergency button? Today, there is no corporation or infrastructure without a safety system. Spiritually there is such a thing as a safety button. It is nothing but the Word. The Word is the arsenal we use against the devil. Please note, it is the Word of God, and not your own words. Don't try to manufacture some lexicons that sound scriptural, based on your own wisdom. It won't work against the devil. The Word is the sword, hammer, fire and truth we are equipped with to call Satan's bluff. Yes, call his bluff. He is a stunt figure. As long as you are a child of God, he has no power over you. We have been delivered from his domain. Just remain submitted to God, and His Word. That's what the opening verse tells us. Satan flees at the Word, and the blood of the Lamb. Revelation 12:11. Nothing else on earth has power over him. Jesus overcame by His blood, and has now given us the same victory through faith in Him. Jesus resisted him with the Word. Don't fear his tactics and schemes. All you have to do when you perceive his motions, is to give the Word to Him. You've to learn how to address the devil, and not just God. This is not prayer. We pray to God, and intercede for all men. As for Satan, cast him out.

One time, I thought the devil had made a mess of all that God was doing in my life. The things I saw brought fear and panic. Then the Holy Ghost spoke to me saying, "there is no devil that can stop the work of God in your life" . What a comfort that the Comforter gives. From that day, He taught me how to push the button. Once I see, or hear, or perceive the movement of the enemy, I just push the button. You've to know the Word without carrying the Bible here and there, because you need to speak the Word always. The enemy is a stunt man. He only needs your cooperation and permission to operate. Don't let him. Tell him what is written, and he flees. Use the blood against him, and he will disappear. David told us: The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places. Psalms 18:45. When God created the earth, He gave man only, dominion over it and all its content. Since the devil wants to remain on earth, dominate him as often as you see fit. You will remain in fear as long as you don't learn or study the Word. The Word is your armour.

Reminder: Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wed, October 7, 2020
Topic: Light of Men ✝️

The Spirit's Word: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:1‭, ‬4‭-‬5 KJV

I believe every Christian understands the concept of darkness, as well as light. Darkness is anything evil, while light is of God. What is the light of men? Apostle John talks about the light of men, and he related it to the life of God which is in the Word. Jesus stands in between the seven lamp stands in Revelation chapter one. We were told that the lamp stands represent the seven churches (verse 20). We are the lamps. Recall the tabernacle in the Holy place was set a lamp stand with seven candlesticks. God commanded the priest to ensure the light is always burning, both of the altar of sacrifice, and the candlesticks. The light must never be put out. Eli committed a great sin by ignoring this commandment. He was punished for this by death, including the death of his sons. The Word of God is our light. We must never take the word for granted. It is not a once in while thing we pick up when we feel like. David said: For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. Psalms 18:28. If we don't want the darkness of this world to have access into our lives, we must continually feed on the Word.

The Word is an illuminator. When you constantly get the Word into your spirit, darkness can't have any advantage, because light is far greater than darkness. Devils will only stand afar off. We must not joke with this light. John calls it the light of men. This translates to what Jesus said, when he called us the light of the world. The world is a dark place, and no man can survive or navigate without this light. You are a burning and shining light when you have the Word of life in your born again spirit. Job also attested to this truth when he lamented: ...his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness;
Job 29:3. Don't let your light be out or dim. The more of the Word you take in, and by the help of the Holy Ghost, ministering to you, the more your light shines. John the baptist was a burning and shining light. John 5:35. Perhaps, you are yet to receive infilling of the Holy Ghost, just ask the Lord to baptise you. It's a free gift. This world is too wicked to be without this light. Let the Holy Ghost show you how you can brighten your light, so you can be a beacon and succour in this wicked world.

Reminder: Command the children of Israel, that they bring unto thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamps to burn continually.
Leviticus 24:2 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Thu, October 8, 2020
Topic: No Reputation ✝️

The Spirit's Word: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Philippians 2:7 KJV

For you to be truly humble, you have really died. Our Lord made Himself of no reputation. He didn't care what they called Him. If you still look to people to call you sir, ma, father, mother, mentor, daddy, etc., then there is still something there in your flesh that wants to be exalted. Whenever I read a verse that talks about Jesus' display of humility, I get excited every time. It gives me hope that I can actually live that kind of life. It is the way forward, and also the only path to the heart of God. Don't live a life that can still feel shame or embarrassment. You're only answerable to God. If people mock or despise you, don't lay it to heart. We only owe people love and no more than that. Romans 13:8. Jesus washed the feet of all his disciples as an act of service. We are commanded to do likewise. The summary of it all is that, we ought to think more of others and less of self. Is this to say we should not take good care of self? On the contrary. He that has died to self has handed over his or her life to God. God knows how to take care of His treasures.

Reminder: Reputation keeps you small in God's eyes while humility is the reverse.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fri, October 9, 2020
Topic: Spirit of Righteousness ✝️

The Spirit's Word: And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
Romans 8:10 KJV

All throughout Scriptures, we see the Holy Ghost manifest in many attributes. He is the Spirit of Holiness, the Spirit of faith, the Spirit of boldness, the Spirit of Life, the Spirit of Jesus, the Spirit of love, the Spirit of Power, the Spirit of a sound mind, the Spirit of burning, the Spirit of judgment, the Spirit of grace, the Spirit of supplication, the Spirit of righteousness, and so many more. The same way God revealed His different attributes per time to the children of Israel, that's the same way the Holy Ghost manifests himself to us under the New Covenant. For this reason, we must study the Word to know how to activate His manifold personalities. The above verse tells us that Christ in us means the body is dead to sin, and the Holy Spirit is life because of righteousness, which is the free gift we received. Romans 5:17. Our own righteousness can never suffice to receive anything from God. We can only build upon what we receive as a free gift. What does this mean? You are made to reign in life by this gift of righteousness. Death, sickness, defeat, failure or poverty should be far from your domain as long as you stand in faith.

The Bible tells us that God's throne consist of righteousness and justice. Psalm 89:14. When you hear righteousness and justice, it means to rule or reign. For this reason, they are the habitations of His heavenly throne. What are we to reign over? All that negates and contradicts God's will for His children. It means darkness and its works must be subdued. Remember, it's not your righteousness. Your righteousness can't even help you reign over the smallest matter because darkness reigns everywhere except where the light of God is. And God's light can only proceed from His Word, and this is the Word of His righteousness. Hebrews 5:13. Jesus manifests Himself as the Word of God when He is out to judge and conquer his enemies. The Bible says: And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Revelation 19:11. God's righteousness is given to us to judge and dominate the forces of darkness. However, if you live in sin, your mind and the devil will give you no rest. So stay off sin.

Reminder: This gift of righteousness works only by faith. We must build up our faith with the Word of Truth, and His Grace.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sat, October 10, 2020
Topic: Strongholds ✝️

The Spirit's Word: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 2 Corinthians 10:4‭-‬5 KJV

Paul was writing to believers when he talked about strongholds. It does not apply to the unbeliever. Why? The unbeliever is a prisoner of Satan and darkness, in his body, soul and spirit. A stronghold is not a sin. Sin is what it is, but a stronghold is any lie the enemy makes you believe. You may believe a lie innocently, Satan doesn't care about that. The dictionary defines stronghold as a place built to withstand attack; a fortress. It is again defined as a place of domination by, or refuge or survival of, a particular group or idea. Satan wants to remain in your life by any means. An example of a stronghold is to believe we can't live above sin as Christians. Are you surprised? The Bible tells us that we have died to sin, and so we aren't not supposed to have anything to do with it. We ought to seek the things that are above where Christ is seated. Colossians 3:1-5. Satan is the one who plants these opinions and lies in your mind. He can only live in you through strongholds. For this reason, Jesus told us the prince of this world has nothing in him.

The Bible says the strangers shall fade away. Psalms 18:45. These strangers or demons can only stay in closed places or shadows. And so, we must continually renew our minds. Romans 12:2. Don't give the enemy a habitable space in your life. You are the house of God. When you find yourself uncertain about anything, it is wisdom to go into the Word. Don't live your life based on what an article in the magazine says. The media is full of lies, and many unwittingly broadcast false messages and propaganda to instill fear. Things you have been doing, or eating, or drinking for more than twenty years without a problem, and then, one unfounded or misguided report starts to circulate and majority believes it. The Bible says all meat is accepted as long as it is received with thanks. People have taken ill because of something they read on the Internet. Avoid all unfounded information. No science has been verified. That's why they keep postulating year after year. Only the Word of God is sure fire. Let God's Word be your defence against the lies of men and devils. It's a pity if you believe science more than God's Word.

Reminder: Use the Word of God in condemning any lie you may have believed hitherto.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sun, October 11, 2020
Topic: Preserved Life ✝️

The Spirit's Word: And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight. Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury. John 19:39‭-‬40 KJV

The women, with Nicodemus went with spices to preserve the Body of Jesus. Believers are the body of Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:27. The above is also a figure of what the New Testament Church ought to do with respect to the spices, ointment and fragrance, which are symbolic for the prayers of the Saints (golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. Revelation 5:cool.The altar of incense in the tabernacle of Moses was meant to offer up the spices as a sweet smelling odour unto the Lord. Exodus 30. There're some specially called into this Intercessory priesthood. We are at a time when the prayers of the Saints for the church is most needed. Take up your responsibility and intercede for the saints. The church of Christ is one. Persecution of believers in certain regions of the world does not mean we in other regions are unaffected. Hear what Paul said: And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. 1 Corinthians 12:26. This is the reality of the Church.

An understanding of the Body as an individual, and as a Church will place us aright to take up the intercessory role of Saints. We are all priests according to Revelation 5:10, and one of the chief roles of a priest is intercession. It's time to do away with all selfish desires and denominationalism. The enemy can't prevail against a united church. For this reason, Jesus said He will build his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:18. The church needs to comes into perfect unity. Ephesians 4:12-13. How do we intercede for the Body? The Bible tells us we don't how how to pray as we ought to. Hence, we are told to pray in the Spirit. Romans 8:26-27. There are many right now who are perceiving the coming wave, and they are carrying burdens within their spiritual wombs. They find that they can't sleep well at night because we must all stand in the gap. There are angels who have been sent to many as a result of the calling they've been given. I pray you are sensitive to the move of God in this season.

Reminder: Watch and pray.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Mon, October 12, 2020
Topic: Flowing With God ✝️

The Spirit's Word: And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys: But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up. For the cloud of the Lord was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.
Exodus 40:36‭-‬38 KJV

I believe wisdom is being sensitive to God's impulse to know what to do per time. The children of Israel journeyed from Egypt to Israel at the impulse of God. He was a cloud by day, and pillar by night. It is God's desire for His children to follow His footsteps and leading. We don't know what will happen a second from any moment. All the battles the Israelites won during their sojourn was because they paid attention to God's leading. Man's wisdom can't go far, but God has given us the Holy Ghost to lead us in His way, and not ours. It is wisdom to know God's assignment for our lives. It will eliminate unnecessary bottlenecks. Let your life be inspired by God, and you will always be at peace. Many are in one uncertainty jumping into the next because they won't let God direct them. Our Lord always flowed with the Holy Spirit, and all men sought Him. Mark 1:37. What God has designed for everyone is to make us a blessing to all. Isaiah 62:7, 1 Peter 2:9. If we would care enough to find out from Him, and allow His guidance, we would be truly blessed and bring God glory. The more we spend time with God, the better we will be at hearing his voice. God requires we give Him our time and hearts.

Reminder: Thus saith the Lord , thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
Isaiah 48:17 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2020
Tue, October 13, 2020
Topic: Don't Live Like A Swine ✝️

The Spirit's Word: And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them. Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.
Luke 8:32‭-‬33 KJV

Have you noticed why the demons begged Jesus to send them into a herd of pigs? Demons only thrive in filthy, unclean and putrid places. They can't enter a place that has light or life. It's the reason why we still talk about sin in the New Testament. Jesus dealt with the sin issue, but many won't let go of sin. Jesus did not object to their request. Someone may say, but those pigs were innocent. We may also say uncleanness is the pig's nature. But in the beginning it was not so. This is why we had clean and unclean animals in the Old Testament. Some animals were corrupted as a result of the fall. Psalm 82:5, Genesis 7:2. This is the whole essence of redemption, not for man alone, but for all of God's creatures. Romans 8:19-22. There is no sane person who would want to have a demon breeding inside of them. However, you don't have to invite them with a letter. They come into your life through sin. You can't be patronising prostitutes and think you don't have more than one devil in you. Neither can you be jumping from bed to bed, and think you are free. It doesn't matter whether you are a believer, they will only avoid your spirit. God has opened my eyes to see these unclean spirits in various forms, shapes and sizes. They are filthy. Did you notice what happened to the pigs? They lost control, ran down a slope and were destroyed. This is the agenda of demons - to destroy the life of their host. If you have been living a life of sin, there is always hope for the living. Repent and forsake that lifestyle. Only through genuine repentance and continuing with the Lord, can you cast out these devils from your life.

Reminder: Many problems in life are caused by devils that entered people through sin. Devils are the reason there is no peace on earth
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2020
Wed, October 14, 2020
Topic: Sin Unto Death ✝️

The Spirit's Word: If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
1 John 5:16‭-‬17‭, ‬21 KJV

Apostle John wrote to some of his converts in his day to warn them about the sin that leads to death. We are talking about spiritual death here. We know that all sin is unrighteousness, but if he got a revelation from God about sinning unto death, we better take note of it. He even talked about praying for the brethren whose sin isn't unto death as there is a clear demarcation. Idolatry was the first sin the Lord addressed right from the days of Abraham up till this day. He is a jealous God. Anything that takes the place of God in a life; and to be bold about it without a sense of guilt or repentance, can lead that soul to be caught off from the presence of God. Recall what God told Jeremiah: Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth. Jeremiah 15:1. The Israelites were caught off on several occasions from God's holiness because their whoredoms were one too many. The Egyptians enslaved them, and so did the Assyrians and Babylonians. This hasn't changed. If you follow other gods, no intercession can prevail. That's what the Bible clearly states. We are instructed not to pray for such a person.

We must be careful how we live our lives. There are multitudes of idols on the earth today. They come in forms that people frown at when mentioned. It is not to say we won't engage in other forms of activity for leisure, growth, development, etc. However, when we set our hearts on these things, a spirit of whoredom automatically displaces the Spirit of God. You make the decisions in your life, whether God stays or goes. It is solely you. This is what God said: Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone. Their drink is sour: they have committed whoredom continually: her rulers with shame do love, Give ye. Hosea 4:17‭-‬18. As a result of this judgment, Ephraim was omitted in Revelation chapter seven. God's spirit will never strive with man. Genesis 6:3. For this cause, Apostle John warns that we keep ourselves from idols. It could be money, sports, make up, games, betting, food, drinks, party and revelling. These things on their own are not from the devil. However, when you turn your heart to it, and as a result are no longer touched or moved by God because of it, you back slide into eternal darkness. It is important we evaluate our lives every moment, and every day to ensure our first love is still in place. Let God reign, and not choke.

Reminder: And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 2 Corinthians 6:16 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2020
Thu, October 15, 2020
Topic: Sin Unto Death (Part 2) ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
1 Corinthians 3:16‭-‬17 KJV

Yesterday, we saw that idolatry is the sin that leads, even believers, unto death. The number one form of idolatry today is whoredoms or fornication, adultery, perversion and prostitution. Apostle Paul told us God will destroy anyone that defiles His temple. Our bodies are the temple of God. This is a serious matter, considering the level of lasciviousness and lusts in the world today. Even believers are now partakers of all these things. We're talking about believers. Anyone who bows to other gods in their shrine can't be a believer. So, the idolatry that occurs in the church is setting the heart on carnality or vanities, and also fornication. When you commit these vile sins, devils become one with you. The union of marriage is that two become one flesh. Mark 10:8. It didn't say one spirit, or one soul but one flesh. If you think the flesh isn't important, think again. It was only possible for Jesus to bring salvation and redemption through the flesh. The flesh must be held in sanctification and honour. 1 Thessalonians 4:4. The world is filled with darkness since the fall of man. It's a sanctified vessel that grants permission to Him here on earth. 2 Chronicles 7:14. God dwells in light and He is holy.

How terrible is this sin? Hear what Paul said: Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1 Corinthians 6:18. Truly, Jesus paid the price for our body, soul and spirit with His blood. It is a great dishonour to live in sin. Christ has become our holiness and righteousness. But where are the fruits of it? It is our personal responsibility to bear fruits of righteousness and holiness unto the Lord. This is not to be justified, but to the praise and glory of God. If God weren't concerned about us living a life of righteousness and true holiness, He wouldn't have to give that warning in the opening Scripture. It says God will destroy anyone, whether you are a man of God or not, that defiles His holy Temple. How can you read this Scripture and still fall into the sin of fornication? Only the perfectly rebellious will take God's grace and mercy for granted in such a way. Our focus must be on becoming more like Christ inwardly and outwardly, and not doing the lust of the devil. There are many who may be in this bondage. Don't let the stranglehold of the enemy keep you bound. God's Word is light that overpowers darkness. Get the Word into your spirit, and walk accordingly, and you'll be free.

Reminder: It's not by your own power and might, but by the Spirit of the Lord of Host. Be conscious of the Holy Spirit's presence always.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2020
Fri, October 16, 2020
Topic: In League With Devils ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Ephraim feedeth on wind, and followeth after the east wind: he daily increaseth lies and desolation; and they do make a covenant with the Assyrians, and oil is carried into Egypt.
Hosea 12:1 KJV

The essence of telling people about the devil is never to instigate fear or unbelief, but to expose his strategies. The more we see how cruel and deceptive he is, the more we do all it takes to avoid him getting an advantage over us. The opening Scripture tells us about God's precious Ephraim, who turned back from God. It wasn't a one time decision. It happened gradually, until God saw how far back he had gotten from His presence. There is nothing profitable in the carnal nature. There is all to lose when we walk in the flesh. We're told that the wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23. This death may not be an abrupt one. The enemy will never give you reason to see his evil and wicked nature. He keeps you hypnotised until you no longer have what it takes to resist him or defend yourself. Don't feed on the wind. Have you ever seen anyone that said they caught the wind in a storage facility? It's pointless going after that whose end is devastation. Sin is a miry dunghill, just like quicksand. You find yourself sinking every time you frolic with the world's LovePeddler called sin. Desolation is the only thing to reap. Egypt is the house of bondage, and the Assyrian is the one that binds men in yokes. Don't let them take over your destiny. The devil only wants your glory. It's that simple. The Lord defeated him, and stripped him of all he got from man. However, he still goes about trafficking. When you sin, you trade your glory. The oil is the Anointing. The devil wants the Anointing of believers. Protect your oil.

Reminder: Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; Ezekiel 28:18 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Sat, October 17, 2020
Topic: One Thing Needful ✝️

The Spirit's Word: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Luke 10:42 KJV

Many know the story of Mary and Martha. No doubt, they both love Jesus. However, Jesus told us Mary was doing the right thing, or what was needful. Jesus was in the house, but Martha was away from His presence, while Mary sat at His feet, listening to all that the Lord had to say. The presence of the Lord is what many don't have today. When we hear of the presence of the Lord, it is not that the Lord is absent. God is omnipresent. As a believer, you have God inside of you. However, many don't know how to relate with the Lord. It is not in our prayers. We can pray without being conscious of His presence. The reason we were created is for communion or a love relationship. It is all about fellowship. Once your heart is right, you will understand that God wants you to have Him in every fibre of your being. Let's not only see God as being far away in heaven, even though that's His throne. We must first acknowledge Him in us and with us, before any other thing.

What's the best way to "be'' in the presence of God? It's by being quiet before God to hear His voice, and also when you take quiet times to study the Word. It's not about what you say to Him, but what He says to you. Remember what John the beloved told us: Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
1 John 4:10. We must never substitute this for anything. He is the One who made us and not we ourselves. Psalm 100:3. Don't get too distracted in your service or whatever you think you can do for Him. He is satisfied when you practice His presence this way. This is true rest. The man who dwells continually in the Lord's presence is never lacking in any good thing. He knows God's timing and purpose. You can never go wrong in sync with God. Always pray in the Spirit, and sing songs of praise to keep your spirit man aglow with the fire of God.

Reminder: If you get this right, obedience and submission to God will be as easy as breathing.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Mon, October 19, 2020
Topic: Jesus Requires Fruits ✝️

The Spirit's Word: And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
Matthew 21:19 KJV

A tree is first known by its stem, branches and leaves. This is what qualifies to be called a tree. God calls us trees of righteousness, or His planting. Isaiah 61:3. Remember when Adam and Eve sinned against God, they sewed fig leaves to cover their shame. From what God did, the leaves weren't sufficient for that. Genesis 3:7, 21. This shows us that God is not satisfied with just leaves. Jesus went to the fig tree hoping to find fruits thereon. He was disappointed when He didn't find any, and so, He cursed the tree and it withered. Jesus is looking for fruits in our lives. Let's not keep confessing scriptures without letting the Word of God produce in our lives. We ought to produce fruits of repentance by not going back to what God saved us from, and also, we produce fruits of righteousness. It is vain to just say you believe, and yet, nothing to show forth. Jesus Christ is not the minister of sin. Galatians 2:17. Remember what He told His disciples: Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
John 15:8. If we are connected to Christ who is the true vine, let us bring forth the required fruits. We bear fruits as we continue in His Word, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Apostle James exhorts us to be doers of the Word, and not just hearers that deceive themselves. James 1:22. There is no man that continues with an unprofitable venture. Let us be profitable.

Reminder: For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth; Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Ephesians 5:8‭-‬11 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tue, October 20, 2020
Topic: Love Always Intercede ✝️

The Spirit's Word: And the Lord said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people: Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation. And Moses besought the Lord his God, and said, Lord, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand? And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Exodus 32:9‭-‬11‭, ‬14 KJV

The above Scripture is one that showed the tender hearted Moses interceding for the Israelite. This is the same Moses these people stood against on several occasions. One important attribute of a man of God is love towards the flock or sheep. God can't appoint you over His flock if you won't care for them. One of the ways we show we love the flock is to stand in the gap for them. This is something every believer must be aware of. You haven't really prayed to God if there is no intercession for another person. Jesus told us to bless them that curse us, and even pray for them. Luke 6:28. This is the will of God for us all. It shows unity. And we know that love is the perfect bond of unity. Colossians 3:14. We have to understand that God can get angry. However, this is what He also said: Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
Ezekiel 18:23. So next time you see a brother or sister sin or backsliding, this is the perfect time to intercede for them. When you pray for others, even your own sin is covered. It is a demonstration of love, and love covers a multitude of sin. 1 Peter 4:8. I know many people can be annoying and frustrating. Nobody is an angel. We all have issues that put people off. However, true wisdom is seeing everyone the way God sees them, and when they fall short, let's be quick to stand in the gap for them also. Remember Job sought for an intercessor to plead his case before God. He knew God would speedily hear the prayer of an intercessor compared to when he prays for himself. Job 9:33. Love always intercede. Don't judge.

Reminder: The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Wed, October 2, 2020
Topic: Don't Waste Grace ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all. For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.
John 13:10‭-‬11 KJV

Many of us are familiar with the above Scriptures. Jesus washed all His disciples' feet, and while at it, He told them they were already clean except for Judas who betrayed Him. What made them clean in the first place? The twelve walked with the Lord and heard His Word all the way. Recall, He once told them: Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:3. We've to catch this revelation. The Word of God washes and sanctifies us. Some people feel unclean due to the things they've been through. It is important to know that the Word is the greatest thing Jesus gave us. Let's take the Word daily. It guarantees our sanctity. And when we are clean, the devil can't find anything in us. Apostle Paul said: That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Ephesians 5:26. The more we look into the Word, feed on the Word, speak forth the Word; the more the Holy Spirit sanctifies us, making our souls purified. Thus, we have the mind of Christ.

Judas, however, heard the Word daily, but it didn't profit Him. He wasted the grace of God that was made available to him. Don't take lightly spiritual things. The Word of God is spirit and life. John 6:63. We must show reverence for the Word. Don't take studying your Bible as a task in order to fulfil all righteousness. When you despise it, it can cost you painfully. Don't neglect the sanctification work of the Holy Spirit which leads to a transformation of the vessel. If you keep harbouring deceit, lies, evil heart, tricks, evil eye, revenge, etc., without letting the Word do a thorough work in you, how else can you be transformed. Don't remain a vessel unto dishonour. God only wants vessels of honour among his children. 2 Timothy 2:21. Judas got so deep in an evil heart that he totally forgot about repentance. That's what sin can do. Apostle Paul told us to exhort one another daily, while it is called Today; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Hebrews 3:13. This is what happens when you hold on to the Word on your right hand, and to sin on your left hand, and vice versa. You can't beat Satan at sin. He is the author of sin, but we have been delivered from his world of darkness.

Reminder: Let's run with grace and truth, not grace and sin
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Thu, October 22, 2020
Topic: Secured and Protected ✝️

The Spirit's Word: And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
2 Timothy 4:18 KJV

God gave me the above Scripture in the early hours of the morning. I want us to trust God to be our Keeper. We can't save ourselves, nor can we dwell secure all by our own ability. It is vain to even think we can overcome evil without God. Let it be known to us that the days of wickedness are before all men. The enemy knows he has a very short time, and for this reason, he has multiplied the intensity of darkness, and increased the job responsibilities of every single demon on earth. We see the violence that is taking place in the nation and other parts of the world. It is nothing more than the work of darkness. We have to understand that, in as much as God has given us battlements and armoury for war, it doesn't mean we should go in that ability. Jesus is our only hope in an evil day. Make no mistake, there is always an evil day for every single person on the earth. God is the One that delivers. Remember how the Lord taught His disciples how to pray. One line says, "deliver us from all evil". Luke 11:4. Don't get too wrapped up in Scripture that you now forget it's God that delivers through His Word and mercy.

God doesn't only specialises on deliverance, but He will also preserve those that continue with Him. All we need is to trust Him totally. Let's not just get delivered and continue like that's all there is to it. The enemy doesn't forget anyone until he has destroyed that person. He is angry God has delivered you, and so he keeps trying to see that you live a miserable life. The Psalmist said, '' He that dwells in God's secret place shall abide under His shadow" Psalm 91:1. Let us be conscious of God. He is with us and doesn't want any evil to come near us. That's His heart and will for His children. We must be wise to avoid putting God to the test. Let's not go where He wouldn't want us to be. It takes our cooperation for the mighty power of God to be effective. Keep growing in His wisdom, and knowledge. Let us also grow in love. The power of God flows in the stream of His love. When you are full of love, you are full of God. And when you are full of God, His omnipotence is well within your reach. Ephesians 3:19-20. Make an effort to dislodge fear from your life. The script has been written. The people of God overcame. It doesn't matter the wrath of the enemy, it can't compare.

Reminder: None can stand in the face of God, neither can anything stand against Him. Fear not, but trust
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Fri, October 23, 2020
Topic: Revival Within ✝️

The Spirit's Word: For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Isaiah 57:15 KJV

To understand Christianity, we must do all it takes to bring the truth in Scriptures into our lives. We must make it our reality. Everything written, especially in the New Covenant, spells the finished works of Christ. We are admonished to rightly divide the Word of truth. When I see a Scripture such as our opening verse, it is expedient for me to meet the condition to make it a reality. God dwells with the contrite and humble person to revive the heart. Do I want a revival within? If yes, then I must wear humility and contrition as a garment. Pride must be far from me. God speaks in eternity. It is finished from the foundation of the world. Hebrews 4:3. If you are a student of the Bible, you ought to have seen almost all the writers talk about the foundation of the world. Nothing is new to God, it is only new to us. Therefore, when I see a Scripture that pertains to me as a Christian, a child of God, a Son of God or a friend of God, I latch unto it with faith in the finished works of Jesus. Also, many truths require an alignment. It is not by works, but can we stop praying, fasting or meditation? Can we stop good works, shining as lights, watching with all perseverance or attending church services? Certainly not.

We ought to know that for a manifestation of these finished works in our lives, we must align. What would it take God to revive every human being within? It is a simple matter to Him, but His Word and principles are given to us. The works are finished, but there are ways to receive. Apostle Peter told us: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
1 Peter 1:20. Manifestation is earthbound. As men yet in this flesh, nothing will enter into the earth without our intense labour in spiritual matters. God gave man the earth to rule over it. The heaven's belong to God. We need authority, faith and the Word to permit spiritual things into the earth realm. Hence, when next you see a truth in Scripture, ask for the requirements. Most holy or spiritual things need an environment like humility to remain on earth and not get corrupted. This is how to view these things, and so it is not by works. We just align accordingly. Also, only spiritual people have respect for spiritual things.

Reminder: Humility and holiness are the next things after faith in Jesus and all He accomplished.
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sat, October 24, 2020
Topic: Springing Up ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Therefore the heaven over you is stayed from dew, and the earth is stayed from her fruit.
Haggai 1:10 KJV

We all want the good things of life. The opening Scripture is one that describes a principle. Heaven must rain down for any good thing to spring up on earth. If we accept and understand this law, it can only profit us as children of God. Every good thing has its origin in God. The Bible tells us: Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17. God is constant. This law will never change. For this reason, our eyes are meant to be focused on God, and to be privy to times and seasons. The Bible let's us know there is a time for everything. The rain is not always falling all through the year. There are appointed times set by God when He sends rain - the former and latter rain. Zechariah 10:1. If we know this, and run with it, then are we truly wise in deed. Recall, the Jews did not know the hour of their visitation. It made Jesus weep for them. Times and seasons are fundamental to God. When I read how God stirred up the spirit of his prophets, which caused them to do the supernatural, I discovered anyone who would be great and have abundant testimonies must be sensitive to the moves of God.

No matter how anointed you are, you can't just do whatever at your own timing. Jesus told us how it works. He didn't do those works by Himself or timing. As He saw the Father, so did He. The only law that overrides this is the law of faith. For this reason, many people still got their miracle from Jesus even though He wasn't sent to, or assigned to them. Matthew 15:24-28. What is that thing you are believing God for? Don't give up. God has appointed times, signs and season. He longs to make you a praise in the whole earth. This is His perfect will which will never change. If your situation requires you wait for the appointed time, don't despair. The longer the wait, the more glorious the spring. Let's keep looking out for His coming, on the day He sends the latter rain. On that day, nothing can stop you from springing forth. God's way of doing things is perfect. He told us:That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.
Job 21:30. It doesn't matter what the enemy may have orchestrated to hold you beneath the ground, when God rains down, you must surely spring up.

Reminder: When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Psalms 126:1 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Sun, October 25, 2020
Topic: Follow Good ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God. 3 John 1:11 KJV

The above verse is a simple admonition. It says we ought to follow good and not evil. Although we all know this, but many find it hard to follow that which is good. It is not like the good isn't rewarding enough, or attractive enough, that makes many ignore this way. It is just the human nature which is carnal. Remember what the Apostle said: For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Romans 7:19. Life has been full of contradiction since the fall of man. Evil corrupted that which was good; darkness also entered that which was light. The true light is Jesus Christ, the only One who is good. Since we know there is no darkness in Him, for this reason, we must put our faith in Him to hide us from the evil and darkness present in us. Jesus is the only answer. He has given us the Holy Ghost as Helper, Teacher and Comforter. No man can do good on his own without the help of God. The Bible tell us that the earth is darkened and full of the habitations of cruelty. Psalm 74:20. These wicked spirits are more numerous that humans, and there is no human being that doesn't have a devil either monitoring him or her, and trying to cause you to sin, stumble or fall. We need God. How do we engage the grace of God to live this good life?

We have to follow the One who alone is good. If you would just go with God, there is no cause for stumbling. Going with him all the way, in your thoughts and words, in your consciousness and also in your actions. Hear what Jesus said: I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12. When we stop looking at Him, there is no other light elsewhere by which we may see. It'll only spell darkness when we shift our gaze. Too much of Jesus is never enough. Let your cup always be overflowing with Him, His Word, His Spirit and all that pertains to God. Anyone can backslide. However, you must also believe that it is not God's will for anyone to backslide. God is faithful and has made provisions that will keep us in the light until He appears. The Bible says: Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Jude 1:24. Did you hear that? In God, there is no going backwards, or falling, or stumbling. He only desires we go forward, and for this reason He gives more grace when we ask.

Reminder: Be supersaturated with the Word, and an increased consciousness of His Spirit in you, and with you
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Mon, October 26, 2020
Topic: Speedy Favour ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof. Psalms 102:13‭-‬14 KJV

There are not many scriptures that talk about God arising. We know the Bible depicts God seated on His throne in heaven, because He has been resting after creation. What could possibly get God so excited that would cause Him to arise. David told us it has to do with God favouring Zion. The Church of Christ is Zion as seen in Hebrews 12:22. We are God's mountain on the earth and He longs to favour Zion, His people, to be the glory and praise on the earth. This way, souls are won through the influence of God's people. Even God's favour is a means to an abundant harvest of souls. When King David wrote this Psalm by the Holy Ghost, the emphasis was on a physical temple or building. We know for sure that the New Testament calls Zion lively stones and the temple of God. 1 Peter 2:5, 1 Corinthians 6:19. God's love is unconditional, and He wants to show us how He favours His children. The Scripture show us that mercy comes before favour. Jesus is the reason we have obtained mercy from the Father. He abundantly poured out His mercy on us.

What is mercy? The young Prophet Jeremiah defined it plainly for us: It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. Lamentations 3:22. Apostle Paul showed us too that God is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Ephesians 2:4. Again, Apostle Peter showed us from his epistle that sometime ago we hadn't obtained mercy, but today we have. 1 Peter 2:10. Don't let the enemy play on your mind with his tricks. Guilt and condemnation has been dealt with. Romans 8:1. We are told to come boldly to the throne of grace that we might obtain mercy. Hebrews 4:16. If you know and apply this truths well, happy and blessed shall you be. It takes faith to receive from God. And this is faith, when you are established and built up in the knowledge of His grace, mercy and righteousness. What does God require from you? Let Him be your joy, let His people be your delight, and let His house and kingdom be your focus and purpose with exceeding pleasure, and He will surely arise on your behalf.

Reminder: Delight thyself also in the Lord ; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalms 37:4 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Tue, October 27, 2020
Topic: A New Outpouring ✝️

The Spirit's Word: But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Malachi 4:2 KJV

God is about to move in these last days like never before. Just the same way the Holy Ghost came on the day of Pentecost, like a rushing mighty wind, even so, there is going to be a new and fresh descent of the Holy Ghost. Many will be anointed, and all that has been impossible hitherto will become so easy and cheap. God will move one last time to gather His harvest before the Lord Jesus' second coming. The above Scripture shows us the sun or Son of righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings, and cause His people to go forth and grow up. This is talking about an Anointing that would make all things possible with respect to healing. Many sons of God in various spheres will be upgraded in the Anointing to do exploits and be excellent witnesses for Jesus. Where medicine has failed many, God's people will be healing all sicknesses and diseases by the power of the Holy Ghost. Every son of God who has prepared himself will be anointed to the next level with increased power, authority and strength. Indeed, all things are possible.

How do we prepare for what is coming? Jesus gave us an analogy using old and new wine skin. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.
Mark 2:22. It takes death to self for new wine skin to be formed in a believer. It is not in God's character to visit those who aren't waiting for Him. He comes to only those who prepare for His coming, except in predestination cases. We must be living that life of holiness, prayer, the Word, fasting, watching and waiting. It is actually a requirement for God's mighty visitation. The Apostles in one accord waited for the Holy Ghost. Acts 2:1. It was a deliberate waiting. God told Moses how the Israelites were to prepare for His mighty visitation. The Anointing will not come to those that the Holy Spirit can't work with. Set your heart on God. It's not too late for you to share or partake in what He is bringing. Even the one who went to the vineyard at the eleventh hour got the same payment as the rest. God keeps showing me this new outpouring, and from all I see, it will be massive. Many will sing a new song.

Reminder: This new outpouring or Anointing is for the end time harvest. It's time to partner with God like never before
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Wed, October 28, 2020
Topic: Walking In Truth ✝️

The Spirit's Word: For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
3 John 1:3‭-‬4 KJV

This topic is a sensitive one. We know that Truth is the Word of God revealed to man. It is not just the Word of God. Anyone can have the Word of God in memory. When we talk of truth, it is the revealed Word, and it dwells in the Spirit of man. Apostle John was full of joy that the brethren walked in truth. We can only walk in truth when we have truth dwelling in us. This is what many haven't grasped. Truth is not common. The Holy Spirit is also known as the Spirit of Truth. John 16:13. Truth can only be revealed. It is not on the pages of the Bible. The secret is only in the Holy Spirit who is given the responsibility of revealing truth to those who hunger and thirst for, and after God, and give their time and energy to God and His ways. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. John 14:6. You would have to be in constant touch with God and heaven to have truth in you.

Let's hear what Jesus told Pilate: To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
John 18:37. I guess the Scripture proves that not everyone is of the truth. He shows us how election by grace is what makes a man of the truth. If you are born again, give God praise. However, we must also walk in the truth. We must live our lives unto God, not unto the world or Satan. Let your mind be constantly renewed, and follow through with this new living way. The opposite of truth is error. John told us: We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
1 John 4 :6. How much do you know God? I don't mean how much do you know the Scripture. Knowing God and walking in love towards all is a proof of walking in Truth.

Reminder: To accept is to be in agreement with. Remove deception, tricks, guile, craftiness and lies from your heart towards God and people. You can't claim to know Truth and live as a hypocrite
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Thu, October 29, 2020
Topic: Understanding Scriptures ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luke 24:45 KJV

The above Scripture was fulfilled after Jesus resurrected, and walked with two of his disciples to Emmaus. He opened up their understanding unto the Scriptures. He had to first expound to them all that was written about Him. Knowledge without understand is unfruitful. From knowledge, we proceed into understanding, and when we apply what we understand, it is called wisdom. The Word of God is spirit and life. John 6:63. It is also death when we don't include Jesus. 2 Corinthians 3:6. To understand the Scriptures, we must open it up and ask the Lord to open our understanding. This is not serendipity that happens by chance. We must be intentional to understand it, and never satisfied until we have understood all that God wants us to understand. When I first started reading the Bible, I had a lot of arguments within myself. It was frustrating as I could not understand it. I would always find a contradiction. That's what happens when you study without the Holy Spirit. Truly, it is the Spirit that reveals all things. 1 Corinthians 2:10-12.

This is what the Bible tells us: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
2 Peter 1:20‭-21. When we do it by our human reasoning, we are bound to hit a brick wall. There is no progress, and we become tired. You hear when people say they try to study the Bible, or even follow a yearly study plan, and they give up even before beginning. Even Jesus' disciples didn't believe, but understood after His resurrection. God has sealed up truth in the Bible, and only He can open or reveal it to us. Notice these men were walking with Jesus along the way to Emmaus when He gave them understanding. We have to walk with God constantly for deep truths and secrets to be revealed. Always ask the Holy Spirit to teach you. Be humble enough to let God know without Him, reading or studying the Bible is only a waste of time. It takes such child-like meekness and vulnerability towards God to unveil hidden truths to you. Psalm 25:9. The Holy Spirit is the advantage of every believer.

Reminder: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Timothy 3:16 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fri, October 30, 2020
Topic: What Good Can We Give To God? ✝️

The Spirit's Word: O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord , Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee; But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
Psalms 16:2‭-‬3 KJV

The above Scripture presents a different translation from other versions of the Bible. I believe the King James Version is accurate. Men would change what they do not understand. The Psalmist was recounting his profitability to God. On second thought, He realised that man can't offer anything good to God. The best we can give is to our brethren and neighbour. All goodness proceed from God. If He requires us to be good, it is towards our fellow man. Think about it. What good can we give to God? We can only delight Him when we let His righteousness, justice, judgment, mercy and love find expression towards humanity. What God requires from us is trust, commitment, sacrifice, obedience and fellowship. Remember this incident that happened in the days of Jesus: And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
Mark 10:17‭-‬18. The point the Lord was making is that, you can't do good apart from God, let alone be termed as "good".

Today, we live by the faith of Jesus. Galatians 3:22. This faith says we should latch unto Jesus' goodness as ours. We ought to take advantage of the Lord's goodness given to us, or rather, which He has cloaked us with. Then all our good works are acceptable before God. Make no mistake, the restoration of all things will only happen from the time of the rapture. This is the reason the doctrine of faith and grace is the good news to us. It is for this reason God told us to do unto others as we would have them do unto us. Matthew 7:12. If we don't start practising that life here on earth, how shall we cope when Christ shall appear and restore all things. Someone may say, everything will be automated. I don't think so. You will still have your will just like we all do today. In heaven you won't be forced to do anything. Eternal life has started on earth. For this reason, Jesus will appoint cities to those who have been faithful. I know many have already accepted the lowest estate in heaven even while here on earth. Their mentality is this: all I want is to make heaven. That's rather defeatist. Don't aim for little when you can get so much more. God gives us grace to extend His goodness when we are truly willing. It's not too late. He rewards our good works.

Reminder: Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. Matthew 19:21 KJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Sat, October 31, 2020
Topic: Christians Don't Curse ✝️

The Spirit's Word: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Matthew 5:44 KJV

Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Romans 12:14 KJV

Today, there are many doctrines flying here and there. Jesus gave us a clear instruction on cursing. Paul also did the same by the Holy Ghost. At the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Matthew 18:16. Why do we have Pastors and Prophets today leading prayers of curses? Would God contradict Himself? Many of them have claimed that God gave them a clear instruction to bless and to curse. I won't dwell much on this topic. What I can tell you is that the devil seeks to take God's servants for himself. If you hear the voice of God regularly, you must have heard the devil too. Jesus told us that the stranger will always speak. John 10:5. Don't get caught up in a quagmire of strange voices. Be an erudite student of the Word so the enemy won't take you captive. Jesus defeated Him in the temptation series. Matthew 4. We, also, must defeat him with the written Word.

Don't place any voice over the written word because, it is only the written Word that is sure and established. I feel pity for many who hold vigils that God should kill their enemies. You are only doing the Satan's bidding. It is better to get a good night sleep than to stay up following the instruction of demons. God will not honour such prayers. The Holy Ghost will never contradict the Word. Even when your enemy dies, their blood is on you. God told us: Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? Ezekiel 18:23 KJV

Reminder: in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will. II Timothy 2:25‭-‬26 NKJV
Re: Truth, Light And Bread Ministries by uracefriend(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Rapper; 21savage Practices Ifa Religion / Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? / A Sincere Question For Theists: Where Did Evil Originate From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.