Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? (7285 Views)

An Angel Flying In Ghana (photos) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by Seewealth(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sometimes i dream where i fly to escape harm. In all cases i am victorious. I never flew with wings oh. B4 u think of witchcraft. I only fly with the strenght of my hand. Fellow NL is anythg bad about it or does it have a meaning
Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Seewealth: Sometimes i dream where i fly to escape harm. In all cases i am victorious. I never flew with wings oh. B4 u think of witchcraft. I only fly with the strenght of my hand. Fellow NL is anythg bad about it or does it have a meaning

Wow!! Your destiny is to be a Superhero. The next thing you have to do is, make a costume with a cape and a mask, then find a tall building, jump off and FLY!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by dorox(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
Martian:

Wow!! Your destiny is to be a Superhero. The next thing you have to do is, make a costume with a cape and a mask, then find a tall building, jump off and FLY!!!!!
lol. I just can't stop laughing.
Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by Seewealth(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
Laughs! But serios man. I need honest replies
Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by dorox(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
On a serious note, you need special deliverance by a powerful man of god. Flying in your dreams is never a good thing, it is one of the key indicators that you have been 'gifted' with witchcraft.
The fact that you have not matured enough to start using your wings for faster and more sustained flight means that you have not started hunting as such the road back is still open to you. grin grin grin
Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by esere826: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
Seewealth: Sometimes i dream where i fly to escape harm. In all cases i am victorious. I never flew with wings oh. B4 u think of witchcraft. I only fly with the strenght of my hand. Fellow NL is anythg bad about it or does it have a meaning

lol.

dude, its a dream,... there are no physical laws governing you there except your beliefs.

If for dream wen nothing dey restrain you, u dey fear to fly; do you think you would have the guts to fly a plane in real life?
Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by samibi4eva(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
Your dream symbolises that you are meant to be great in life but there are hinderances in your life. Someone or something is trying to stop you. You just have to be fervent in praying shun life distractions and surely you will get there. It is well with you.
Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by God2man(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
You are not a witch.

It suggests deliverance from troubles of life.

Victory ahead.

Be more prayerful.

God bless you.
God2man.

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by dorox(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ignore my previous comment, it was meant to be a joke, but on reading it again it appears as a bad joke to me. You are obviously worried by your dreams and it was wrong for me to joke about it.
I personally do not believe that dreams mean anything other than the fact that sometime our dreams can be a reflection of our anxieties.
Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by Seewealth(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
thanks
Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by kwenu: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ seewealth i understand what u e going through i have experienced such things as this before,
Here my answer is that u re not a witch, because you were flying for safety reasons, if it were for no reasons then we are likely to suspect that you are a witch but not to conclude, for its the Holyspirit that knows best about everyone

I think you are a good dreamer but you need to be more spiritually sensitive,dont let people make opinions for u. you have been promoted by the Lord almighty in the realm of the spirit above your enemies.

i also fly in my dreams when i am under spiritual attacks, when i know that i m not bold enough to face my enemies i just fly away but its not by my power but by The Grace of God

In the realm of the spirit u nee to be very concious of that gift ofthe Holyspirit before u can fly conciously
Most especially when u speak the word of God almighty to your enemies in your dream, immidiately the holyspirit catAPULTS U to the sky , u see ur self flying, this shows that u re above them and have over come them, i am talking by expereince

My advice to you is that u grow in the word of God so u can keep flying

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Dream gurus, unfortunately my dream body looks and weighs as much as my physical body. so flying is really a bad experience. i get caught by the ankle before i reach 10ft up.
Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by manmustwac(m): 12:39am On Aug 22, 2012
A dream is just a dream so whatever you dream in your dreams cannot harm anyone. So flying in your drams is 100% safe. Just don't try doing it when you go about your usual business. smiley
Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by truthislight: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2012
dorox: On a serious note, you need special deliverance by a powerful man of god. Flying in your dreams is never a good thing, it is one of the key indicators that you have been 'gifted' with witchcraft.
The fact that you have not matured enough to start using your wings for faster and more sustained flight means that you have not started hunting as such the road back is still open to you. grin grin grin

you are the witch here.

Where did your knowledge come from?

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? by truthislight: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2012

ignore it else you will soon get into trouble believing some CRAP.

(1)

Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc / Are We Living in the End Times? / When Last Did You Pray For Your Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.