Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS (64622 Views)

3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / 3 Persons Shot Dead By Cultists In Uncompleted Building In Rivers. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by TruckFit(m): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

so cos he didn't agree with your lone of tots dats why you say he's mad? who's now mad btw you two now? the one supporting a dead guy or the one calling him mad.
I've had experiences with SARS and dey check my fone and let me go, I don't argue with dem, I don't form gra gra, I even tell dem they're doing their jobs and dey smile and let me go. but there was a guy they caught and told him "may we know you" my guy started shouting what happened, cant a guy be fresh again....i just cover face. youths are proud these days, you don't have power over something but you go dey form boss for person wey hold gun. no sense atol. life na calculation, make friend with the devil if escape him if you're sure he's more powerful Dan you.... and come back when you're more powerful. no go dey form power man. you said your dad give you motor, am sure if they ask you will say so politely and lock up, but when u start saying "what's your bizness" to a SARS den you're asking for wahala.

Your Waka remain small oo. If you jam agbako you go know say your company ID card nah wash..mtcheew
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by dsoft321(m): 1:05am On Feb 25, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

so cos he didn't agree with your lone of tots dats why you say he's mad? who's now mad btw you two now? the one supporting a dead guy or the one calling him mad.
I've had experiences with SARS and dey check my fone and let me go, I don't argue with dem, I don't form gra gra, I even tell dem they're doing their jobs and dey smile and let me go. but there was a guy they caught and told him "may we know you" my guy started shouting what happened, cant a guy be fresh again....i just cover face. youths are proud these days, you don't have power over something but you go dey form boss for person wey hold gun. no sense atol. life na calculation, make friend with the devil if escape him if you're sure he's more powerful Dan you.... and come back when you're more powerful. no go dey form power man. you said your dad give you motor, am sure if they ask you will say so politely and lock up, but when u start saying "what's your bizness" to a SARS den you're asking for wahala.

You’re a big fool , your family is next by God’s grace . So Sars don turn EFCC You no get one kobo of sense . It will soon reach your turn you stupid and brainless fellow . Bleep off motherfucker
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by dsoft321(m): 1:11am On Feb 25, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.
Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade.

Igbo bastard , you’re just full of shit . I know you’re one retched fellow that has no hope whatsoever . I pity your senselessness, you got no brain and I pray your family is next . Someone just died and you’re here splitting rubbish from your smelling mouth . Bleep off
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Zakiushenry: 1:20am On Feb 25, 2020
End SARS I support the movement.
Mrcomedimatic:
At least three persons have been confirmed killed in Sagamu, Ogun State, as angry young men and women took to the streets to protest the killing of a footballer named Tiyamiyu Kazeem by operatives of Special Anti-Robbery Squad.

Protesters And A Police Officer as been killed on the #EndSARS Protest in Sagamu.

More details soon  ...

Watch Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaS2Rhcc_Vc
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade.
thunder go fire u, how much is the SUV
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Omoh89: 1:43am On Feb 25, 2020
juwoonn:

You're mad.
Don't worry SARS go do am come your side IJN.
Na den you go dey find sympathizers.
Idiot.

Modified:
The first car I used was a gift from my dad. So, because the pay from my job wouldn't make me afford that kind of car then, SARS have the right to shoot at me and call me a yahoo boy?
Walahi...you're mad
Thrash the sars guy that killed this guy stays in my street he is just an inspector yet he goes by the name “oyato”. He drives 3 cars, 2 Jeep and 1 saloon car remember I stated earlier he is just an inspector with a salary less than 75k so tell me how did he acquire all that...
And the funny part is even when this sars guys sees a yahoo boy they don’t take them to the station or efcc custody, No you take them to the atm or you tell them to start making transfers. God is watching us
This police man is influential I know he would be out of this soon cause this wasn’t his first murder case but as usual this is NIGERIA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by LANDLORD72: 4:04am On Feb 25, 2020
LordAzubuike:

If you think Yahoo is easy just try by the time you spend 5 years without collecting $100 then you will respect those making money from it.End Sars now
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Dee04(m): 4:31am On Feb 25, 2020
You no go see February finish bastard

LordAzubuike:

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by dammielarey(m): 4:41am On Feb 25, 2020
LordAzubuike:

It can be any of your family member next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Renforce: 5:23am On Feb 25, 2020
oruma19:
call u on what number?

My contact is on my signature.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Renforce: 5:25am On Feb 25, 2020
darelar:

What brand of battery and the warranty you will give?

Stornenergy or Trillion energy 100AH batteries
1 year warranty

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Renforce: 5:26am On Feb 25, 2020
dammielarey:

It can be any of your family member next

Pay him no mind. Some peeps reason as kids on this forum
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by kennsville(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Where did we go wrong?
They are meant to protect but they have decided to destroy...��
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Jbillz30: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2020
TruckFit:

Your Waka remain small oo. If you jam agbako you go know say your company ID card nah wash..mtcheew
na lie, e depend on how you follow dem talk, but no una go wan dey do gra gra....
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by sunkieisland(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2020
LordAzubuike:

So the fact that some young men are into advanced fee fraud means they should be gunned down or killed in cold blood ?

People like you are the reasons we will not develop as a nation. What is the need of the judicial system if the police (SARS) have to play judge, jury and executioner?

Nawa for the sh*tty enclave called 9ja. I hope we get it right before the rest of the world excommunicate us like the US is doing right now.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by horllarmighty(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2020
quote author=LordAzubuike post=86919646] Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade. [/quote]
Is like some people don't have what they called brain in there skull, why will someone say SARS are doing the right thing for killing Innocent soul, that mean the person must be a crazy man like so called SARS
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Scottallen: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2020
LordAzubuike:

God punish you!
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Nnecky(f): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Is that why they should kill him?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Cherez: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Tdarkside & won't see this ooo
Useless leaders and unwise followers
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by cenaman(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You are too dumb..... My first car was a gift from my parents to me on my eighteenth birthday, a very classy car for that matter. You mean SARS should labeled me a fraudster for driving such a classy car at my age without a paid job right?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by jbillz4u(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Ogun kill u and ur family.. Hope ur family member would be the next.. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic / 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.