Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS (64621 Views)

3 Persons Killed By Unidentified Persons At Unizik Gate, Awka (Pics, Video) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / 3 Persons Shot Dead By Cultists In Uncompleted Building In Rivers. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Reuben700: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
This people are terrorist
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by kingjomezy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade.

And Jesus will say He came and died for this one�
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
juwoonn:

You're mad.
Don't worry SARS go do am come your side IJN.
Na den you go dey find sympathizers.
Idiot.

Modified:
The first car I used was a gift from my dad. So, because the pay from my job wouldn't make me afford that kind of car then, SARS have the right to shoot at me and call me a yahoo boy?
Walahi...you're mad
so cos he didn't agree with your lone of tots dats why you say he's mad? who's now mad btw you two now? the one supporting a dead guy or the one calling him mad.
I've had experiences with SARS and dey check my fone and let me go, I don't argue with dem, I don't form gra gra, I even tell dem they're doing their jobs and dey smile and let me go. but there was a guy they caught and told him "may we know you" my guy started shouting what happened, cant a guy be fresh again....i just cover face. youths are proud these days, you don't have power over something but you go dey form boss for person wey hold gun. no sense atol. life na calculation, make friend with the devil if escape him if you're sure he's more powerful Dan you.... and come back when you're more powerful. no go dey form power man. you said your dad give you motor, am sure if they ask you will say so politely and lock up, but when u start saying "what's your bizness" to a SARS den you're asking for wahala.

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by dedons: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Simplebeauty:
shocked shocked
In Nigeria life is very Cheap

Do you know I give cheap loans?
really?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by greggng: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Sars have been doing a great job eradicating Yahoo boys from the street. It always make my heart bleed when I see young boys who aren't educated , don't have a skill or business just sit at the comfort of their home making money they didn't sweat for. It's so cruel. Without Sars and efcc it could have been worse. It's only an irresponsible fellow that will carry dreadlocks, wear crazy jeans and put ear ring. Learn to dress responsibly and look like a sane human, nobody will harass you.

Even the so called Kaka to be frank must have been into Yahoo codedly. You can't be playing for Remo stars and be using a nice SUV like that. How much dem dey pay am for Remo abeg? Let's be factual and call a spade a spade.

I thought u get sense. Is there any law that says u should kill criminals without trial? Why are we afraid of the rule of law? When a man identify himself as a footballer. ...a sensible person would 've call the organisation he is working with to confirm if the claim is true or not ....taking the laws into our hands is where the problem lies. Nobody is against crime prevention but how is been done here is what makes sane people sick. ...That guy is the assistant captain and he is earning good money....inasmuch as no criminal case has Been established against him, you 've no right to run your smelly mouth against his person.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Dchampion65: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2020

So in other words, you are justifying his killing?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Kdon2: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
GidifeedNews:
This is bad oooo

The clueless president is confuse on what to do.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by medolab90(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

I'm not interested in the rubbish you posted am more interested in the number of mentions you have gotten. grin

Next time you think twice before posting or better still read and move on.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by sam2kenny: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
so mumu like you still dey this country? is that how they harass Messi for having tattoo on his body or CR7 for using earring. Are you trying to justified the stupid act of SARS killing a citizen when we have a law that states you are innocent until proved otherwise by law.
pray you and your family members dont be a victim then your eyes go clear.

FOOL

LordAzubuike:

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by medolab90(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

so cos he didn't agree with your lone of tots dats why you say he's mad? who's now mad btw you two now? the one supporting a dead guy or the one calling him mad.
I've had experiences with SARS and dey check my fone and let me go, I don't argue with dem, I don't form gra gra, I even tell dem they're doing their jobs and dey smile and let me go. but there was a guy they caught and told him "may we know you" my guy started shouting what happened, cant a guy be fresh again....i just cover face. youths are proud these days, you don't have power over something but you go dey form boss for person wey hold gun. no sense atol. life na calculation, make friend with the devil if escape him if you're sure he's more powerful Dan you.... and come back when you're more powerful. no go dey form power man. you said your dad give you motor, am sure if they ask you will say so politely and lock up, but when u start saying "what's your bizness" to a SARS den you're asking for wahala.

You probably met an enlightened one you are lucky you might not be tommorow. that's why we are all calling them out to end the menace.

SARS have no business stopping pple based on looks not everyone wants to looks the normal way and that doesn't make you a criminal.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by charleyfinest(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
LordAzubuike:

[/s]

May God bend that your mouth wey u used to say all those nonsense!
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by wallarwallar(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

I wish I can see u and just put one bullet in to ur skull.. God punish ur generation.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Makah00: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
GboyegaD:
Do we truly have a government? It is time a vote of no confidence is passed on the presidency and an impeachment set in place. He has not defended the citizens he swore to defend from his assumption of office and all he has done is to cause more pain on the people. I feel pained the vice is a lawyer and very learned yet, he cannot stand up to his boss or honorable leave office.
Hello sir, I tried sending you message. I dont know if the message went through
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by LordAzubuike(f): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
medolab90:

I'm not interested in the rubbish you posted am more interested in the number of mentions you have gotten. grin

Next time you think twice before posting or better still read and move on.
Almost 50 mentions and 90% of them have been curses and death wishes. I don't know when it became a crime to pour out your mind.

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Hajibanson24: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
[i][/i]#ENDSARS##ENDSARS##ENDSARS#
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by medolab90(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Almost 50 mentions and 90% of them have been curses and death wishes. I don't know when it became a crime to pour out your mind.

You poured out your mind in the wrong way in a heated moment. What you said was truly off point no offense
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by oruma19: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Renforce:
This may just be the last straw for Nigerian police. Enough is enough

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!
call u on what number?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by xpool(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Please what is the punishment for yahoo yahoo?
2, what is the punishment for carrying dreadlocks and "wrong" dressing"

You are such a useless waste of sperm
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by kolade560: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You must be a slowpoke for this reckless comment.
What are senators doing before they steal money? You praise and hail pen robbers but talk trash of people finding a way of living.
Where is the job in Nigeria? SARS are killing recklessly and harassing innocent ppl are u are here saying nonsense. Na Ogun go kill u

1 Like

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
medolab90:

You probably met an enlightened one you are lucky you might not be tommorow. that's why we are all calling them out to end the menace.

SARS have no business stopping pple based on looks not everyone wants to looks the normal way and that doesn't make you a criminal.
lol you sound funny.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by kyng(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Your head correct

Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by GboyegaD(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Makah00:

Hello sir, I tried sending you message. I dont know if the message went through
I have responded to you three times now.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Olawalex655(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
We the youths need to stand for our right if not SARS and Nigeria govt we kill all of us one after the other say no to SARS brutality oppression
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Odunolumide(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Those of you that will abuse Nigeria for not been develop still applaud the police for an inhumane approach to a crime. The law did not and will never make fraud a capital crime, so you killing someone involved in 419 is a total disregard of the law and anyone who does that is a murderer and a law breaker worse than a fraud .
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

na nyash u dey use dey think?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by LordAzubuike(f): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

na nyash u dey use dey think?
No na your mama toto I dey use think.
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by darelar(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Renforce:
This may just be the last straw for Nigerian police. Enough is enough

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!

What brand of battery and the warranty you will give?
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

No na your mama toto I dey use think.

fool! ur papa left ball. mumu!!!
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by Tapout(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
This is the beginning of the revolution

na so ... one month from now everything done end, everyone will go bk to their business. No be 9ja again
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by amaifehenry(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Its funny how no single celebrity or stupid SM influencer is talking about this. Anyways there's an Igbo adage that says: eburu ozu onye ozo, odika ebu nku...E go reach them one day. Dis one no be Kobe Bryant so them go sit this one out. Stupid cowards
Re: Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS by TruckFit(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Indeed you're mad and brainless. Oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic / 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.