Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

LOL: Anthony Joshua’s Reaction To Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder’s Match! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LOL: Anthony Joshua’s Reaction To Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder’s Match! (785 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL: Anthony Joshua’s Reaction To Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder’s Match! by Great100000: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
The world has been discussing and talking about Tyson and Wilder’s Fight which had Tyson claiming the title from Wilder.

Wilder who had mocked Anthony Joshua after he lost to Andy Ruiz last December got a taste of his own medicine as he is being mocked after loosing woefully to Tyson fury over the weekend.

While many would have thought that Anthony Joshua would seize this opportunity to ridicule Deontay Wilder just the same way he did to him, AJ proved to the world that he is a different breed.

Rather than kick Deontay Wilder at his lowest point, AJ decided to be a nice person and posted a photo of Himself, wilder, Tyson separately on his Instagram story with the caption ‘Gladiator’ while using Fela's song ‘ Beasts of no nation ‘ as the background song.

AJ earned my respect by what he did, him calling the three of them Gladiators, goes a long way to prove that he has no bad blood towards Deontay Wilder.

Meanwhile, AJ is currently in talks and showing interest in fighting Tyson Fury as disclosed by boxing promoter, Eddie Hearn who had earlier mocked Wilder.

“I have spoken to AJ and he wants to go into a fight against Tyson Fury. We have to make this fight happen. We will never get the chance for two Brits to fight for an undisputed heavyweight world championship. I promise you we will do everything we can to make this fight happen. He loves the Tyson fight and he has zero fear of fighting Tyson Fury. He has been through everything already and he wants to be undisputed and this is the chance for our sport to have one of those legacy moments that we will never get the opportunity to have again.” Eddie Hearn told Talksport.

Re: LOL: Anthony Joshua’s Reaction To Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder’s Match! by Great100000: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
More.....

Re: LOL: Anthony Joshua’s Reaction To Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder’s Match! by Abfinest007(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
nemesis
Re: LOL: Anthony Joshua’s Reaction To Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder’s Match! by Abfinest007(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
i Know is not easy but wilder should be ashamed of himself hw can ur fellow man beat u n u start bleeding from ur nose ur mouth n ur eir ear
Re: LOL: Anthony Joshua’s Reaction To Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder’s Match! by Great100000: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Abfinest007:
i Know is not easy but wilder should be ashamed of himself hw can ur fellow man beat u n u start bleeding from ur nose ur mouth n ur eir ear
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LOL: Anthony Joshua’s Reaction To Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder’s Match! by judedwriter(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2020
Abfinest007:

He was beaten like a small pickin...

Very embarrassing way to be dethroned.
Re: LOL: Anthony Joshua’s Reaction To Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder’s Match! by Great100000: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
judedwriter:

He was beaten like a small pickin...

Very embarrassing way to be dethroned.
Hahaha, i pity him ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Daughter: The Feature G.O.A.T / Nigerian Woman Claims Cristiano Ronaldo Cheated On His Girlfriend With Her / 10 Most Unlucky Footballers In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.