Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

He Has Done Enough’ – Tyson Fury’s Dad, John, Calls For His Son’s Retirement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / He Has Done Enough’ – Tyson Fury’s Dad, John, Calls For His Son’s Retirement (374 Views)

Enough Is Enough: Tyson Fury Sets To Retire From Boxing After Dillian Whyte Vict / Tyson Fury Dad Jumps Up And Shouts ‘That’s What Come Out Of These Balls' / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Has Done Enough’ – Tyson Fury’s Dad, John, Calls For His Son’s Retirement by Voiceofawori: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tyson Fury’s father, John Fury, has revealed that he has told the new WBC champion to retire following his victory over Deontay Wilder and claims the Gypsy King is considering doing so.

John Fury, a former Heavyweight boxer says he will like his son to walk away from the sport now that he has achieved greatness as talk has already turned to a potential unification fight with Anthony Joshua, even though Wilder can trigger a trilogy fight.

Speaking on Good Morning Britain on Monday morning, he said: “I want my son to retire now. He’s done enough to prove.

Click below to read more...
https://www.voiceofawori.com.ng/he-has-done-enough-tyson-furys-dad-john-calls-for-his-sons-retirement-following-victory-over-wilder/

Re: He Has Done Enough’ – Tyson Fury’s Dad, John, Calls For His Son’s Retirement by TheTourist: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

rtxf / Jamie O’hara Suggests The Best Way To End Premier League Season Amid Coronavirus / Coronavirus: How I Was Threatened By Trabzonspor For Speaking Up In Turkey –mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.