Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) (95831 Views)

See A Lost Dog / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Dog Lovers Must Read This: Dedicated To Lucy My Lost Dog! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by supereagle(m): 4:34am On Feb 25, 2020
Nigeria Police are rubbish. They are far from what policing should be. The love of money has destroyed them.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Tycoon007(m): 4:35am On Feb 25, 2020
Kindly DM 07035077624 for free job opportunities update on whatssap status, scholarships updates, CV and résumê computation, online Digital marketing on social media platforms, 10k( follower) Active social media accounts for sale (Twitter $ Instagram) Telegram, Nairaland
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by ZooOga: 4:35am On Feb 25, 2020
Chico wasn't lost sha, he was looking for that cute female K-9 canine officer he saw in the patrol car. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by ignis: 4:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Organized country
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Lastanza: 4:52am On Feb 25, 2020
See police station. Be like 5star hotel

4 Likes

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by cadesky(m): 5:01am On Feb 25, 2020
smiliyB:
Omo shocked shocked are you serious embarassed the person is too wicked...Dog lover like me maybe hospitalized because of it. But what of their pup's mother, Dog normal doesn't allow people come close to their kids
Thank u, I was about asking asking Same question, dogs can b very mean when their puppies are still yoing
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by frozen70(f): 5:16am On Feb 25, 2020
If its a country like this it would have entered pot
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by deltateam: 5:43am On Feb 25, 2020
chewwie:
My neighbor's dog's 2-week-old pups were stolen last night, all of of them, she's in shatters.

Its an inside job. It could even be a family member or close neighbour that did it.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:04am On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Mymynd4u post=86930279][/quote]

Lols
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Everything behave different outside Africa

Humans, animals be it rats, trees, birds to ants

Even your destiny behave so diferente when you're abroad
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by carpdiemz: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2020
ursullalinda:
Even an animal believe in their system unlike Naija...... An innocent man can't freely enter a police station......they will just tag you yahoo boy.....shame to us.

I went to a police station to report a case and they still require me to pay for reporting a case grin useless people

2 Likes

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by kudumopol(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Empiree: 6:40am On Feb 25, 2020
LosC:
l.

This Country needs to reset herself. Everything is just wrong in Nigeria. Everything..

Very Useless Gov't
How about the people which include yourself?

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2020
Human being dey fear to go report for police station for Naija not to talk of a dog.

SpyAC:
Wonder y Nigeria is different from other countries, can such ever happen here, guess what the police would have dome to it by now?
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2020
Only in the movies. Exactly this time was staged. Thank you.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by 77up(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Shellsploit:
See better canine..

And that was how my bingo trekked and followed my neighbour out when she was driving only for her to look at her side mirror whilst on 3mainland bridge to discover the stupid dog following her from okearo. Its over 2 weeks now and the stupid dog is yet to return home
and when your neighbor saw it in the mirror, she cannot stop and let it enter the car and bring it back? Can we edit the stupid dog to stupid neighbor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Shellsploit:
See better canine..

And that was how my bingo trekked and followed my neighbour out when she was driving only for her to look at her side mirror whilst on 3mainland bridge to discover the stupid dog following her from okearo. Its over 2 weeks now and the stupid dog is yet to return home
its your friend fault. She suppose to carry the dog. Knowing fully that the dog recognise her

1 Like

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by kingadex(m): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2020
this one is different from bingo that start biting people in my street
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/dog-gets-himself-lost-reports-21565921

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Bobosneh: 6:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Eagleboney:
Civilized dog! Not all the mumu dogs that full Nigeria
those ones are called aja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2020
hisgrace090:
Try this with 9ja police and land yourself inside pepesoup sellars pot immediately.
They will kill the dog for trespassing.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2020
SpyAC:
Wonder y Nigeria is different from other countries, can such ever happen here, guess what the police would have dome to it by now?
just take a look at police station!!!! Then Imagine how Nigerian police station look like. But Nigerian police station is OK the way they are, if not, people will like to commit crimes so they can enter. What a beautiful local police station.

1 Like

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by bonnyhope: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Midas01:
Apparently Oyibo dogs have sense pass many Nigerians

Do you know you have juat insulted yourself including all your relatives
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2020
SpyAC:
prayer season it must be witch or wizard involve

9ja I hell o
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Valkrie: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2020
SpyAC:

If nah Nigeria..first the police for counter go shout blood of Jesus..!! E begin shout say him village people don trace am come him working place...the next nah all the police for station go gather hand carry stick begin beat the dog to leave or dem go cucuma kill am to send message to other witches from village not to try any of dem again in future...!!
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by berbs: 7:25am On Feb 25, 2020
The cutest news for the month of February.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Makefav(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/dog-gets-himself-lost-reports-21565921

When there is peace in a nation animals there would also enjoy d peace.........
1. if dog try that in naija police station its would turned to pepper soup, asun , get sold, lost forever
2. Pls why are they using he to address dog, while the uses she to address nations, great great things
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by proclinician: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2020
victorian:

Abi?

Do You have dogs?

Nope. No pets just video games and i have the video too
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by TomMary(f): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2020
fernandoc:
That dog better not miss road in Calabar. E get why.
. We eat Bingo not this fatty shit
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Ladyvin(f): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Infact Nigeria needs to factory reset herself to return back to normal
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2020
I don't just knw why naija is d opposite of some county
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=SalomonKane post=86929909][/quote]Hello Salomon, how have you been?
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by officialJP(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Make una Leave the dog first, see police station as e make sense, make una try visit naija police station and see what am saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) / US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.