Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Kirk Douglas Donates Entire £61m Fortune To Charity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kirk Douglas Donates Entire £61m Fortune To Charity (454 Views)

Kirk Douglas Dies, Aged 103 / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kirk Douglas Donates Entire £61m Fortune To Charity by rectitude(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Popular Hollywood actor, Kirk Douglas has reportedly handed over his entire £61million fortune to charity while his son, Michael Douglas benefited nothing from his fortune.

According to
The renowned actor and father of actor Michael Douglas who died on Wednesday, February 5, 2020, at the age of 103, was laid to rest two days later at the Westwood Memorial in Los Angeles.

According to Mirror UK, Kirk left his entire $60million fortune to charity and didn’t leave any money to his son, Michael, who has his own net worth of about $300million.

The Spartacus actor reportedly shared his $61m fortune by giving away $50million to be distributed through the Douglas Foundation, which was founded by Kirk and his wife, Anne. The foundation “helps those who cannot otherwise help themselves”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kirk Douglas Donates Entire £61m Fortune To Charity by Commentor: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice gesture.
Re: Kirk Douglas Donates Entire £61m Fortune To Charity by Bewiseedet(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
My dad doesn't even have a dime. So I'm not bothered
Re: Kirk Douglas Donates Entire £61m Fortune To Charity by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
son aint suffering from this news.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Mike Becomes Ambassador To Mitsubishi Company(video) / Quaden Bayles: Bullied Boy's Family Turns Down Trip To Disneyland / Coronavirus. Give Me My Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.