Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat (4549 Views)

Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by iGist: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
GistMore.com

Late German fashion icon, Karl Lagerfeld’s cat, Choupette, is reportedly set to inherit some of 200 million dollars fortune after he named her ‘in his will’.

According to BBC News, “It has emerged that the iconic Chanel designerwho died at the age of 85 on Tuesday, left some of his $200m (£153m) fortune to his cat.

Popular controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze reacts after late fashion designer, Karl Lagerfeld leaves $200m fortune to cat.

'A cat that doesn’t pay tithe, sow seed or pray is now richer than Adeboye and Oyedepo.' He wrote

See more here - http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-late-fashion-designer-karl-lagerfeld-leaves-200m-fortune-to-cat

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by iGist: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by softwerk(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin

I dedicate my FTC to the idiot below me that keeps posting his scam on every thread!

Not forgetting the sleeping on duty Mod that has also forgotten how to properly use the ban button

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by Ehiscotch(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
So we shouldn't do any of the three since it doesn't guarantee us wealth in your context, huh?

Freeze, try not to always seek every little means to defame pastors. There is really no justification for willing your hard earned money to a cat. Las Las, the new owner go inherit am.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by Blakjewelry(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
if that cat enter naija na kidnapping o, oh sorry I forget animal dey steal for naija

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by brothers(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin the way I go take poison the cat collect e money ehn
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by delugajackson: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Freeze always looking for an opportunity to hit on pastors, and it's becoming very stale and unsavoury with every passing day.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Freeze makes no sense on this one it is totally unrelated.
Oyibo self the man leave 200 million for cat.
This one reminds me of that movie called ENTERTAINMENT where the man left his fortune to a dog.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by Yuceeluv(f): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
...and you're still the attention seeking troll.

#nextpls.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by essay123(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Who will take care of the cat now mumu.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by blindjustice13(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
This one reminds me of that movie called ENTERTAINMENT where the man left his fortune to a dog.
I am still waiting for the meme o, go and dig it out from the special folder where you save e-fight memes tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
hahahaha Indian movie.. ..very funny one..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by tosinosam(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
I have always thought it can only happen in films (entertainment) never knew such psychos exist real life too��
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
tosinosam:

I have always thought it can only happen in films (entertainment) never knew such psychos exist real life too��
Same here,I won't really want to say he is a psycho maybe he has had a great bond with that cat that he felt he should leave such a money for him na him money so na him know how he won take use am cool
PSTEMMA1960:
hahahaha Indian movie.. ..very funny one..
So you have watched the movie?cheesy
It is one of my favorite Indian movies.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Same here,I won't really want to say he is a psycho maybe he has had a great bond with that cat that he felt he should leave such a money for him na him money so na him know how he won take use am cool So you have watched the movie?cheesy
It is one of my favorite Indian movies.
Yeah, i've watched it like 4 times, on B4u......that dog was even smatter than all the man's relatives..... they did everything possible to kill the dog, but the dog was always ahead of them.....(just as Saraki is always ahead of Buhari)

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by LisaAnne(f): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
when me I need money here someone is dashing cat money
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by wiseone28: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
If you're looking for likes and share, just curse Buhari and Apc there you go...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by Manbiggs(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2019
The cat got nine lives

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by Speedyconnect15: 6:35am On Feb 22, 2019
That is 72billion mehn.

Oyibo sef.

Imagine cat.

See below

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2019
Some are saying that Karl Lagerfeld will be a mouse in his next life. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION.

Let's see if he will try this stupidity again . Zone b morons can't eat three square meals and a cat is a millionaire. GOD PUNISH DEVIL. I PUNISH POVERTY.

I'M RICHER THAN THAT CAT. MARK THESE WORDS.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by dododawa1: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2019
brothers:
grin the way I go take poison the cat collect e money ehn
d black nation will never GROW.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by majamajic(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2019
indirectly he gave bank the money to enjoy,
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by biosilicon: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
may i never live this kind of life. what a sad way to live.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by Gentleziggy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
E b like say d cat been hustle with am n so na d cat time to enjoy itself .for those of us who loves watching tongue classic cartoons tom n jerry will come to mind grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is a CATastrophe! the lazy fat cat probably never even tasted a RaT.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by alBHAGDADI: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
delugajackson:
Freeze always looking for an opportunity to hit on pastors, and it's becoming very stale and unsavoury with every passing day.

It is clearly passing him of as stupid.

He doesn't seem to know that the joke is on him. What happened to that designer whose cat inherited that wealth is exactly more of what happens to people who fail to pay their tithe. All the wealth the man was greedily keeping away from God has now passed down to a mere animal that doesn't even know what's up.

God sure has a way of collecting what belongs to him. The people in care of that cat will squander the money, and a large percent will end up in Churches because many of those people might be tithe payers. God will finally have his money back.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by genkins(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

It is clearly passing him of as stupid.

He doesn't seem to know that the joke is on him. What happened to that designer whose cat inherited that wealth is exactly more of what happens to people who fail to pay their tithe. All the wealth the man was greedily keeping away from God has now passed down to a mere animal that doesn't even know what's up.

God sure has a way of collecting what belongs to him. The people in care of that cat will squander the money, and a large percent will end up in Churches because many of those people might be tithe payers. God will finally have his money back.

Big sheeple spotted!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chaiii Ordinary Cat is now a billionaire..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by alBHAGDADI: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
genkins:

Big sheeple spotted!

Yeah, I'm a big time Sheeple.

If not that you have been deceived, shouldn't you know that Freeze is not doing God's work? Look at those who did God's work in the past, those whom Jesus sent to go preach the Gospel, didn't he tell them to dust their feet and leave whatever city that rejects them? If freeze is really doing God's work, he ought to have abandoned his attack on tithing by now because a word is enough for the wise. Rather, he has become a big troll in the act.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by genkins(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Yeah, I'm a big time Sheeple.

If not that you have been deceived, shouldn't you know that Freeze is not doing God's work? Look at those who did God's work in the past, those whom Jesus sent to go preach the Gospel, didn't he tell them to dust their feet and leave whatever city that rejects them? If freeze is really doing God's work, he ought to have abandoned his attack on tithing by now because a word is enough for the wise. Rather, he has become a big troll in the act.
So it's adeboye and Oyedepo that are doing God's work..clap for your self oga.so paying of tithe is doing God's work..no wonder Nigerians are adored and we are the richest country on earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Late Fashion Designer, Karl Leave $200m Fortune To Cat by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Someone shoot the cat dead, already. This is an insult to mankind angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shatta Bandle Wears Boxing Gloves, Threatens To Beat Anthony Joshua (video) / “don’t Come Back Home” – Reactions As Tiwa Savage Stuns In Her Dubai Hijab. Picx / “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.