Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Cow Meat Ban: The Opportunity Of Modern Ranching - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cow Meat Ban: The Opportunity Of Modern Ranching (299 Views)

COW MEAT SHARING IN IBADAN / You Missed Bitcoin? Don't Miss The South Nigeria Cattle Ranching Opportunity / RUGA Vs Ranching: What's The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cow Meat Ban: The Opportunity Of Modern Ranching by spinna: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amotekun is here to stay..Herdsmen seen with Ak 47...Delta State is actually mulling a meat ban. This shows how serious the issue of' old herding systems vs modernity vs growing population ' has become in Nigeria today

Me i have a startup ranch / dairy in Oyo State. I came up with a tag related to
what OP is talking about.

The opportunity in 'Ethically Raised Cattle'

Cattle that have not prior to slaughter or sale:
Destroyed other farmers lands in the name of being fed..have not been used to create road diversion so as to perpetrate criminality.. Cattle that have not been used to transport weapons or drugs..cattle that were not stolen from their previous owners i.e cattle rustling

You cant guarantee any of these criteria from the average cattle market. I think people of the south should own their own cattle and raise them themselves in modern systems. I guess i felt so strongly about it that i actually did it uprooting my lagos born life to go to Oke Ogun and now raising and caring for my ladies.. Beyonce and Lady Gaga (and baby Aretha) by myself for the past year plus. Its been a wealth of experience and adventures and struggles..from pasture establishment to fence building to millking to cow driving and tethering... but i can tell you all now that you dont need jazz to handle or rear cows. You also dont need a typical herdsman, you can employ and train.

Presently i am also seeking investment to expand my farm now that i have started getting some good measure of 'google theory and practical attained cow sense'.The only solution is for us to have our own ethical ranches. In every problem there is massive opportunity call 07063463851. I can also consult for other Dairy or beef cattle starters (Pasture establishment,wire fencing,A.I, stock purchase)

..as this thread reflects people are concerned if the meat they are buying is sponsoring terrorism that is swallowing lives. Buying from and investing in ethical modern cattle farms is the relief to this concern

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Empty Box In Large Quantity. / Help! Fractured Tighs In Tukey / I Need A Poultry And Fish Farm For Hire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.