Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) (6267 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by liltee123(m): 1:32am On Feb 25, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo was pictured soaking in the bathtub with all four of his kids.

"Funny moment with my babies," the professional footballer captioned the photo.

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/cristiano-ronald…ith-all-his-kids/

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by dawnomike(m): 2:20am On Feb 25, 2020
When your father is a living legendary icon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by englishmart(m): 4:28am On Feb 25, 2020
How will those twin girls react when they grow up and find out they are products of surrogate? Asking for Amadioha

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Congrats GREAT Man.
But may GOD continue to have MESSI upon you.
Amenn

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by englishmart(m): 4:30am On Feb 25, 2020
I used to love Ronaldo a lot until I met Messi.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
How will those twin girls react when they grow up and find out they are products of surrogate? Asking for Amadioha
WHITES bother less about all these ISSUES AFRICA drag along...
U drag Less, you Move Faster.
U drag More, you Lag Behind.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by englishmart(m): 4:36am On Feb 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:

WHITES bother less about all these ISSUES AFRICA drag along...
U drag Less, you Move Faster.
U drag More, you Lag Behind.
Nobody drags like whites. They claim they don't know Davido, maybe they were right, but that's an indirect mockery. They drag a lot, maybe you don't follow American trends. What's worse than being racist?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by englishmart(m): 4:38am On Feb 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Congrats GREAT Man.
But may GOD continue to have MESSI upon you.
Amenn
Ronaldo knows deep down that Messi is better, he sure deserves some Messi

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by lytech1(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
off topic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by lytech1(m): 6:22am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
let messi leave his comfort zone just like ronaldo did. Then we will know the real GOAT

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
weytin concern messi here

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by femi4: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
It doesn't make them less human

There is no difference between concoction prepared by cooking gas and firewood
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by englishmart(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2020
lytech1:

let messi leave his comfort zone just like ronaldo did. Then we will know the real GOAT
I thought Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar, bla, bla, bla, were behind Messi's success. They all left, Messi still didn't change. Messi has more dribbles, more assists more goal ratio, more trophies, more accolades and more everything football counts for than Ronaldo. Ronaldo has more penalty goals and more appearances yet Messi is still better. Leave football for Messi, and assistant football for Ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by englishmart(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2020
femi4:
It doesn't make them less human

There is no difference between concoction prepared by cooking gas and firewood
Cooking gas makes food done faster and reduces its tastiness compared to firewood

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by rex444(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
I thought Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar, bla, bla, bla, were behind Messi's success. They all left, Messi still didn't change. Messi has more dribbles, more assists more goal ratio, more trophies, more accolades and more everything football counts for than Ronaldo. Ronaldo has more penalty goals and more appearances yet Messi is still better. Leave football for Messi, and assistant football for Ronaldo
one thing is ,they are not of same age and they even play different roles ... yet I still wish Messi can try Premier league or like Seria A or even naija league then we can know

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by Godsage(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
Nobody drags like whites. They claim they don't know Davido, maybe they were right, but that's an indirect mockery. They drag a lot, maybe you don't follow American trends. What's worse than being racist?
Not only american are white .. So wht re u sayin.. I dont knw when skin color controls billions of pple ideology. Human varies.. Pick 5 white pple, dem no fih reason the same way
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by itsme01: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:

same way Paris Jackson doesn't seem to care so long the paycheque is coming in and she is a millionaire heirs
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by GiggyJaggi: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

same way Paris Jackson doesn't seem to care so long the paycheque is coming in and she is a millionaire heirs
[/s]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by ominilongest(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
But no Champions league tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by Dpaulie(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
So to u, dragging is synonymous to racism, Any which way I prefer American racism to African tribalism
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by Goldenboy10(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
Abeg, wetin surrogate mean?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by Techdra: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2020
Wow. He really soaked in the bathtub with his kids...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by Mateen1000: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Goldenboy10:

Abeg, wetin surrogate mean?
Legal agreement to give birth for a man and the man takes up the the responsibility as the parent, The woman just give birth and leave.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2020
Cute family...

God bless me to afford Surrogate Mother for my unborn kids too...

It will be fun!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by movingclouds(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
rex444:
one thing is ,they are not of same age and they even play different roles ... yet I still wish Messi can try Premier league or like Seria A or even naija league then we can know
Lol, like play for Liverpool or Mancity? Oh, if he wanna play in Italy, he should go to Ac Milan the dead team? Guy, football isn't different in clubs, it's a combination of best players from different countries, as much as the team can afford. Infact, I believe playing in South America Is a bit tough cos they have more physicality than tactics.. Just like we are in Africa, south American football isn't too far below us in physicality.... So leave all these change teams matter..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by movingclouds(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
Guy leave all these mumu dem... If Ronaldo wanted a challenge, he would go to Ac Milan and prove to the World he can carry a team on his back. While at sporting Lisbon as a young guy, he wasn't too good.. Ferguson saw him for his speed and bought him, first year at Manchester United, he was a flop until Fergie took his time on him. Check out Messi from Newell to Barça academy. The funny is the sport director of Barça then signed him using a paper napkin cos it was the only thing he found around after Messi's link in Spain said he was gonna take him to Real Madrid. Trust me, Ronaldo is a great player, but Messi, he's all round great
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by rufdiamond: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
I used to love Ronaldo a lot until I met Messi.
stupid idiot, most you bring your silly comparison to every post?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by candygist: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:

Even you yourself you are racist. If they claim not to know Davido what's wrong with that ?what if they actually don't know him how is that a mockry ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
That's is oyinbo photoshoots for u..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by chubinwa(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Go for DNA. don't be too sure
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Soaks In The Bathtub With All His Kids (photo) by thundafire: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
as far as na him sperm no wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

P. Diddy’s Instagram Photo Sparks Racial Controversy [PHOTO] / My Nasty Birthday Cake!!..you Should See This / Actress Bimbo Akintola Stuns In New Pictures (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.