Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) (45980 Views)

Police Kill Suspected Armed Robber In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Adakintroy2: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Na so.

Hope no be cr7 una kill this time o.

Because eh.....ok.
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
adecz:
grin

Booharri won't be happy
to hear of Fulani being killed.

He will be saying they should have been
arrested & rehabilitated.. angry

Don't be surprised to learn that these
gallant officers are arrested for
'extra judicial' killings or transfered
to Maiduguri to battle Boko boys.

Good job.

But the part I don't understand is,
how can people you have already
arrested ambush you?
Buhari must have done you very strong thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Even d the bible said fear North
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Only five?
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Story make no sense only the suspect's got killed in their own trap
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
specimens, they should be given to teaching hospital for practical
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2020
I hope They are seeing what the SARS of the Northern part is doing? Not chasing after yahoo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by immantoks: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2020
To some extent this can't be disputed they were actually killed unlike the cooked up myths of 250 that NPF claimed they killed few weeks ago and there was no picture. Audio killing
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by horlarlorwor(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2020
Buhari will not be happy about this...
Sars... But in Southwest Sars were known to kill or harass Yahoo boys...
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2020
Trying to cover up their atrocities in other states..u can't paint una sef good, we already say end Sars grin
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by DennisEche(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2020
FatherBona:
Una sure say dz thn na arm robbers
I no trust Nigerian police
Tuface human, if they were to be arrested alive, you people will say police don't kill Fulani's like criminals in the south now they were killed still you are still saying another thing.. Joblessness no good sha

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Nigerian police. What's the purpose of losing with the dead bodies? Receive sense guys
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by wahles(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Leetee123:
The
The following suspects were arrested:

The team came under heavy gun fire and had a gun duel with the hoodlums. In the spur of the moment, the team responded and repelled the attack. All the suspects were killed during the attack and hereby paraded for you to see.

This is to serve as a warning to all unrepentant bandits that are here in Katsina, we have zero tolerance for crime.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/2/police-gun-down-5-notorious-criminals-in-katsina-graphic-photos.html

You arrested suspects, took all of them to their hideouts Only to have all of them killed. C’mon how convenient. What happened to going with one suspect and keeping the rest for further interrogation to know how deep it runs. I am loosing my mind
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Eddygre8(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2020
No hiding place for the wicked
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by AfroKnight: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2020
How are we sure they are not innocent people killed by trigger happy policemen and framed to look like criminals?

Nigeria police is a criminal organisation. They are both the oppressors and the tools of oppressors.
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by bluecircle470: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2020
Very shameful act. You killed criminals and you’re posing with the dead bodies, are they celeb?
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2020
bikerboy1:
And a police officer is striking a pose to get his picture taken.

I give up on NPF
ITk, what's so bad about a police man striking a pose? U don watch so many American movies dey live in dreams world
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Picadelly(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2020
I no longer trust or believe the police since after the chima's death issue. The Federal Government need to overhaul the police system before ever they can win the confidence of Nigerians.
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2020
ybalogs:
Amen
God bless you real good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Tookool:

My g
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by eedimo(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2020
FatherBona:
Una sure say dz thn na arm robbers I no trust Nigerian police
My thought too
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Guyisok: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2020
1. First , the suspect were arrested
2. They confessed to have in their possession additional two AK 47 rifles hidden at Mararabar Maigora forest
3. The "arrested" bandit had set up a trap and laid an ambush for them
4. The police team responded and repelled the attack killing the already " arrested " bandit
5.Pictures showing the bandit with gun strewn on their chest. A

Someone should please explain to me the sequence of event and come up with the theory that it wasn't judicial killing
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Starhearts: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2020
Police nd lies re like 5&6
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin

Police is your friend grin

Please tell a friend to tell a friend that I give cheap loans

I'm interested darling
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by johnwarax(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Good riddance. But sorry to say. This Nigeria police story don’t add up. Where they not on cuffs they were taken to the forest. Where the police not close to them and vigilant. How come heavy fire came from the same people you arrested. Because it was not stated that they had accomplices in the forest. Because if there was, we would be seeing more than 5 bodies. A gun duel and no police was injured. And mind you, no trained police officer will take 5 hoodlum from the station to the forest to get evidence. They will take the one with more information there.

Do not be surprised this people may not be the real criminals as claimed by the Nigeria Police, Katsina.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2020
I dnt understand how come dey know there age nd names death body dey talk again
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Good for them, they failed to change from their evil ways.
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2020
SARS in the north living up to expectation. The ones in the south are a thorn in the flesh.
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by GiggyJaggi: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
post=86936119:

God bless you real good
[/s]
Re: Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) by Simplebeauty: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2020
Realfrankie:

I'm interested darling

Please check my signature and chat me up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) / Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.