Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. (42809 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by money121(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2020
R.ip
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Liposure: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2020
missimelda01:
This is so sad, she didn't lose one but two loved ones kai cry
She'll recover eventually but for now she needs to be watched 24hrs.
my sister, its not going 2 be easy. Its like a dream.

3 Likes

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by salbis(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2020
May God comfort the family and give them fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2020
Losing a father and his daughter. No family should go through this.. RIP

5 Likes

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by SavageResponse(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2020
I hope she and her family can move on with life after this incident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Josskute(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2020
Really touching, Rest on legend
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by missimelda01(f): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Liposure:
my sister, its not going 2 be easy. Its like a dream.
who said it was going to be easy, ordinary heartbreak people are drinking sniper but time heals every kind of wounds.

3 Likes

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86940987:
What a strong woman.

This is so emotional.

Keep Resting in perfect peace Kobe and the other 8 people that died along with him.

You will always live in our hearts .
. And where will all those killed by bokoharam and herdsmen live?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Liposure: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
missimelda01:
who said it was going to be easy, ordinary heartbreak people are drinking sniper but time heals every kind of wounds.
i get u. But In dis situation, It going 2 take more dan time 2 recover from dis

3 Likes

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by AmazingELixir: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
cool cool

I see my girl Alicia keys...
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by GGirll: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
I lost my elder sister a medical doctor n a graduate from great UNN she was 25 n 6 years after i lost my dad n bread winner n still kicking...it wasn't easy I couldn't concentrate in school for almost 2 years d thoughts of how I will fund myself n all was heart wrenching n I attempted suicide 4 times before God restored me....so I've been in her shoes non can tell you its not easy only GOD can console us o.....as for Kobe he knows wars up n all of them celebrities there are in d know n all are just marking time for their own turn which shall finally come knocking like kobes own....I can only feel for d family n d little gianna who happens to be used for d sake of being his daddys best lol as for Kobe I really don't feel for him as all of them are satanic n hate God but loved money n fame than their souls. Quote me with facts or get going.

3 Likes

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by blueAgent(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
YelloweWest:
I lost my brother and I almost died not to talk of losing a husband and child the same day. A burden too heavy to bear but this too shall pass.

Kobe went to church that Sunday morning before his death and had Holy communion, I believe he is in heaven

Is going to Church the only qualifications to enter Heaven?

1 Like

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Samnavy: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
smiley
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Mckandre(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
This man nd crying eh

Crying Jordan

3 Likes

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by SpartanKing: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
YelloweWest:
I lost my brother and I almost died not to talk of losing a husband and child the same day. A burden too heavy to bear but this too shall pass.

Kobe went to church that Sunday morning before his death and had Holy communion, I believe he is in heaven
So, to make Heaven is by going to church and receiving Holy Communions! Comedians, everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Isoduwa(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
I read on the blogs that Vanessa Bryant took her own life also. Nobody knows what to believe anymore.

That must be made in Nigerian
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Correcto: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lies !!!!! Infact the wealth and kids Kobe left behind is enough to prevent suicide
englishmart:
I read on the blogs that Vanessa Bryant took her own life also. Nobody knows what to believe anymore.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
I bawled like a baby during her speech. May God grant her lots of strength.

Rest in heaven, Kobe and Gianna Bryant, and the others who lost their lives that unfortunate morning.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
She needs another man her life... I need to apply right awaygrin

if she no gree for me I go enter one of those daughtersgrin

kobe O!
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by MyOleSolksjaer: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
But she was at the memorial yesterday. Why believe all this thrash?

englishmart:
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Theboss100(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
YelloweWest:

Kobe just like others who have died, is in the grave waiting for the resurrection of the dead. Not in heaven.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
She's reading her tribute. There are some speeches you don't need to write down. She's your daughter, he's your husband. No one knows them like you do.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by YaksonFCA(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Painful experience. May their soul rest in peace
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Thirteenblood: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
The more homosexuality spreads the stronger grows the power of Satan.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Life is meaningless!
We try to make meaning out of it. But, it still end up meaningless!

Death is a beast!

Rip to them
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
AkuluAmu:
[s][/s]

grin angry grin cheesy

Seriously, what did this guy do to you? I've noticed you've cancelled all his comments almost on every post.

Free am, small nah
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Chimezirim121: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by JaceBlaze: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Losing a husband and daughter on the same day is just bad.

Side note: I know some of the people typing their "RIPs" here didn't even know who Kobe was and when he retired from basketball.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt / Amazing Super Eagles Jersey created by Nairalander for BRAZIL 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.