Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. (42819 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Discovery4today: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Amumaigwe: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
I read on the blogs that Vanessa Bryant took her own life also. Nobody knows what to believe anymore.

And you really believed it? You are more pathetic than the lieing blogger.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by spiceadole: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
YelloweWest:
I lost my brother and I almost died not to talk of losing a husband and child the same day. A burden too heavy to bear but this too shall pass.

Kobe went to church that Sunday morning before his death and had Holy communion, I believe he is in heaven

Its not by that.

Do you know his hidden sins?
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by chubinwa(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Really sad moment
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
hotmediatv:
Memorial services took place for Kobe Bryant "Remembering Kobe Bryant" friends and family of the late Kobe Bryant shared heart breaking speeches in tribute to the NBA legend and his daughter Gianna at the staple center.

A lot of celebrities were in attendance from Micheal jordan,Beyonce,shaquille O'neil,christina aguillera and alicia keys,Jordan was one of the keynote speakers at the memorial for Kobe and his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, who died in a helicopter crash last month along with seven other people. Thousands attended the memorial at the home of the Los Angeles Lakers, the team Kobe played with for the entirety of his 20-year NBA career.

Vanessa Bryant pays a tribute to both his husband and daughter as she start the speech with Gianna,she couldn't forget the good memories they both shared together and how much Gianna loves her father,she further continue the speech with her husband as she can't stop thinking of all the good times she and Kobe Bryant also had together.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez5wnfiVCto

I felt it and almost cried here. His in a better place fulfilling his purpose as the father has commanded.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Engraced80(f): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Death is a debt that we must pay.
It sure pays to make our ways right with our maker.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by YelloweWest: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
spiceadole:

Its not by that.

I don't know neither do u.

But the bible say if u confess Jesus as your Lord and Saviour your sins no matter how grave are forgiven.

Every one makes that confession before they take Holy communion.

1 Like

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by YelloweWest: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Theboss100:
Kobe just like others who have died, is in the grave waiting for the resurrection of the dead. Not in heaven.
his mortal remains are in the grave, his soul is in heaven.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by YelloweWest: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
SpartanKing:
So, to make Heaven is by going to church and receiving Holy Communions! Comedians, everywhere!
Yes! The confessions of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour before Holy communion is enough to make heaven no matter your passed sins!
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by YelloweWest: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
blueAgent:

Is going to Church the only qualifications to enter Heaven?
The confessions of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour before Holy communion is enough to make heaven.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Loveknitting: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

Asashow?

Pls, even me I want to know.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Theboss100(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
YelloweWest:
I think ure contradicting yourself. Soul and body/mortal are same. Only the breathe returns to GOD our MAKER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by festus2001: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
I could remember when michael jackson died, Many people were mourning his death. Nobody will leave forever. We are human beings and we are going to live this Earth one days. We should put this at the back of our mind.

The most important thing in life is not about the years you spend on earth, but the impart you make. We are you going to spend your eternity it will be over soon.

Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven and everyone must accept him and obey his commandments. We are saved by his grace. There is no excess of living this world without accepting JESUS CHRIST. We need to be born-again(reborn).

You are a president, governor, minister, doctor,lecturer, teacher, engineering, lawyer, account, scientist, pastor, king, celebrities, actors or actress or whatever may be your profession on earth, you are going leave everything. The hour has come now to repent and be saved. Receiving Christ is the same as being saved. Jesus is lord

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Kiddllc: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
I remember staying up all night to watch Mj's last all star game back then. And when he stopped MJ on his way up and gave him a hard time all through.... who would have thought u would die young.
Rest on 8. 24 May God's light guide u home

1 Like

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Opiletool(m): 1:18am On Feb 26, 2020
Mckandre:
This man nd crying eh

Crying Jordan

It could be because he's named after a river.

1 Like

Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Slimsly100(f): 1:27am On Feb 26, 2020
englishmart:
I read on the blogs that Vanessa Bryant took her own life also. Nobody knows what to believe anymore.

Bruh, so you sef see am
I con dey confuse as I dey see this wan so, some bloggers nor go make heaven aswear undecided
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Slimsly100(f): 1:28am On Feb 26, 2020
marshalcarter:
so touching...but i heard that he tested God anyway sha

Abeg nor vex, how e take test God
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by blueAgent(m): 5:52am On Feb 26, 2020
YelloweWest:

The confessions of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour before Holy communion is enough to make heaven.

This is guess work.
We do not know if he did that.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by blueAgent(m): 5:54am On Feb 26, 2020
YelloweWest:

https://www.nairaland.com/5667107/why-there-resurrection
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by YelloweWest: 6:43am On Feb 26, 2020
blueAgent:

This is guess work.
We do not know if he did that.
The priest who is an eye witness said he did. I believe him. Kobe with all his fortune would not go to church unless he wanted to be there. Despite fame and fortune he was a devout Catholic.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by YelloweWest: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Theboss100:
I think ure contradicting yourself. Soul and body/mortal are same. Only the breathe returns to GOD our MAKER.
The soul is not mortal. The soul is the spiritual being that never dies...
What u seem to be referring to is the heart which is part of the mortal being.

The soul returns to God and either rests or is sent to hell.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Kingrexyl(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2020
missimelda01:
This is so sad, she didn't lose one but two loved ones kai cry
She'll recover eventually but for now she needs to be watched 24hrs.
Watched what? will you please keep quiet.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by omomummy13: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2020
hotmediatv:
Memorial services took place for Kobe Bryant "Remembering Kobe Bryant" friends and family of the late Kobe Bryant shared heart breaking speeches in tribute to the NBA legend and his daughter Gianna at the staple center.

A lot of celebrities were in attendance from Micheal jordan,Beyonce,shaquille O'neil,christina aguillera and alicia keys,Jordan was one of the keynote speakers at the memorial for Kobe and his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, who died in a helicopter crash last month along with seven other people. Thousands attended the memorial at the home of the Los Angeles Lakers, the team Kobe played with for the entirety of his 20-year NBA career.

Vanessa Bryant pays a tribute to both his husband and daughter as she start the speech with Gianna,she couldn't forget the good memories they both shared together and how much Gianna loves her father,she further continue the speech with her husband as she can't stop thinking of all the good times she and Kobe Bryant also had together.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez5wnfiVCto

But she still had the time to make up and fix eye lashes.

See ehn, if anybody says you're the salt in their tea, all na format. Let the stream stop flowing and you'll realize you're nothing but pencil in the eye of the creator.

Las las, all man go die enter grave individually. Life goes on.

RIP to Kobe.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Ayobami7(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2020
ehaay
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Kiddllc: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
spiceadole:

Its not by that.

Its people like u that makes a lot of sinners run away from God when they should be running to Him. What sins can be hidden from God Mr perfect God is not here for anyone but to save sinners & never to condemn them. He is love and is ready to accept u just as u are if u can just believe and do away with ur guilty conscience. Nothing is difficult or hidden from God. No sin whatsoever is too hard for God's grace and mercy. Read ur bible to know God bro stop playing religion.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by missimelda01(f): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Watched what? will you please keep quiet.

lol who released this one from his cage??
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by blueAgent(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
YelloweWest:

The priest who is an eye witness said he did. I believe him. Kobe with all his fortune would not go to church unless he wanted to be there. Despite fame and fortune he was a devout Catholic.

Gossip.

I wish he made Heaven with the 8 others,but it is improper for us to assume or believe that he got into Heaven because he went to Church or he prayed.
I hope you know God does not accept all prayers?

Secondly those who are dead are not in Heaven or Hell, they are all in their graves waiting for the resurrection.

https://www.nairaland.com/5667107/why-there-resurrection
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by weedfada(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
YelloweWest:

Yes! The confessions of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour before Holy communion is enough to make heaven no matter your passed sins!

I don't know u bro, but u have an understanding a very large percentage of Christians (especially the ones in 9ja) don't seem to have. U just stated the plain fact! When y'all hear "your righteousness are like filthy rags"... Then u shld have a rude awakening... Nuff said!
Re: Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. by Kingrexyl(m): 5:32am On Feb 28, 2020
missimelda01:

lol who released this one from his cage??
What's this local girl feeling like now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt / Amazing Super Eagles Jersey created by Nairalander for BRAZIL 2014 / Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.