Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified (14209 Views)

APC Backs Governors On Naira Redesign Policy - Abdullahi Adamu / Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2020
It's obvious Nigerians love suffering. Let's keep voting these thieves into power and be expecting things to change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2020
RaptObserver:
Noise. History has taught us that those who re minding their businesses in one corner are usually chosen by the kingmakers to be president. So Tinubu knows he is just being deceived. But if he does not know, then he doesn't know national politics like we had thought. Watch out for a quiet and strange fellow showing up at the eleventh hour like the late Ya'ardua... I mean Umaru Musa.

Was Buhari minding his business in one corner? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Btruth: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2020
......story. tongue
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by donprinyo(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2020
Recycled politicians
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by totowunmido: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2020
God please strike down all the enemies of Nigeria before 2023
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by itsme01: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2020
SciLab:
Dr Ogbonnaya Onu for 2023. Intelligent man who has been around since ANPP days.

for more jokes text ONU to 419

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by wonuks(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by checkolatunji: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2020
I need 100 odds ooooo. Any booking
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by RedBororo(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2020
This man should go and rest let a more dynamic person, a true leader and smart person

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Why should I support him? I’m supporting Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to succeed PMB. If he’s not running, Tinubu gets my support automatically. If Osinbajo and Tinubu are not running, I will gladly support Rochas. Onu doesn’t have the national appeal to be president.

You must clearly be coming from a lineage of backwardness.

Your choices clearly shows that.

I'm sure you're part of the people that clamoured for this dullard of a president.

Enjoy your handful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by anonimi: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
RaptObserver:
Noise. History has taught us that those who re minding their businesses in one corner are usually chosen by the kingmakers to be president. So Tinubu knows he is just being deceived. But if he does not know, then he doesn't know national politics like we had thought. Watch out for a quiet and strange fellow showing up at the eleventh hour like the late Ya'ardua... I mean Umaru Musa.

Barawo bubu is an exception and Thiefnuibu will follow in his footsteps as the 200 million mumu citizens of the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN wail, cry, scream, kick in our shithole nation.
Did he not contest every four years since 2003

Tinubu rules out alliance with CPC
MARCH 21, 2011

Prospect of a possible alliance between the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN and Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, was dashed yesterday in Kano as the leader of the party and former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu described CPC as parading “expired leadership.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/tinubu-rules-out-alliance-with-cpc/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ncfilYQ2NMU/VuaiARx5hnI/AAAAAAAAKbI/IYzEcCx0AJo46WdageQBw04diRhSdBHhA/w800-h800/Muhammadu-Buhari-cries-for-Nigeria.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094760_b60dd09cqaan3fk_jpeg95853abb113413e275972c0eedfc3dad

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by SocialJustice: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2020
orisa37:
What about Osinbajo? His experience under this Fulani man cannot be quantified. A lot of Corruption have gone on in the Presidency. God, Himself, is bringing him back to set up a Truth and Rights Commission to settle NIGERIA. Tinubu is no Match to Osinbajo.

El Rufai is very ambitious. Only Osinbajo can take him.

Tinubu will liquidate YORUBA LAND faster.
You're right, problem is Osinbsjo is very loyal. Tinubu is still his boss and to Osibanjo, he will avoid confronting Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by 6digitscomrade: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Why should I support him? I’m supporting Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to succeed PMB. If he’s not running, Tinubu gets my support automatically. If Osinbajo and Tinubu are not running, I will gladly support Rochas. Onu doesn’t have the national appeal to be president.
national appeal that same macron and obama hadn’t? The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians very docile educated but not informed hence lack proper discerning mind..

Think if u may..!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by CIZAR(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2020
lol this goes without saying.. like saying Tinubu supports himself for Presidency.. Lagos APC is Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by rummmy: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Tinubu is not even my first choice but he’s the only one you picked out to abuse. The contest has not even started and you are already shamelessly playing the religion card.

See, APC is not the only political party in Nigeria, we also have PDP. Good enough, Igbos have more stake in PDP than any region. While south western candidates like Bode George will contest for PDP presidential ticket, I urge Igbo candidates to also do the same. About time you guys stop hiding behind Atiku’s Fulani ass.
i thought you are above tribalism.
It's either south east or south south gets the presidential ticket of apc or we vote for a northerner candidate irrespective of the party or who he is running with.
South west can never get out Vote because with sw ,southern Nigeria is dead,let us all serve the north.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by israelmao(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Tinubu should ward off this false hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by kingjrofficial(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2020
SciLab:

But na Tinubu get appeal? You want to Islamize the country by putting Tinubu and another northerner on a muslim/muslim ticket in a country where Christians are more than 52% of the total population?

Joker! You never ready! Keep deceiving yourself with your new found love for 'southen region'.

Are you guys even southeners? Abi no be westerners una dey claim after 2015 elections? grin

Lies
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by West2019(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Rubbish nonsense stupid. never ,we need somebody lyk OYU state Governor , Borno state Governor, and Ambode
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2020
RaptObserver:
Obasanjo emerged because the military needed it's ex buddy who wont rock the boat for the atrocities it committed while still having access to power, they were wrong on the latter, obj became the king maker himself got his re election, they opted for a calm a sick Yar adua paired with a quiet gej so he can continue through back door.

The question today is who are the king makers, Dem abba kyari may be using buhari but they have no influence when it comes to what happens in the party or how to win any election.

It's still the same tinubu, oshomole that dictates what happens in apc, buhari only noods to their conclusion

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by bluecircle470: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2020
RaptObserver:

But at least he knows National politics than all the south easterners combined. He also taught PDP how to play national politics . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by mauchiz: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2020
He should go and rest, instead of these old men should be in good relationship with God, so that they can make heaven at last, they are looking for how to scatter Nigeria.

He should not just think of it, he brought Buhari, now he wants to finish were Buhari stopped.

They should give young people a chance, why do some people think they are made to rule?
Osibanjo should not go there, let's try something different.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Molutex(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Nigeria keep it up old looters everytime ¤¤¤ Youths future leaders
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Eidris01(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2020
You haven't solved the current problems, yet you are talking about the ones you will add to it in the future... Government is shit, in this country!
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
Interesting. 2023 may be tricky. A friend of mine was saying yesterday that 2023 may go the North . What elrufai said may be a smokescreen.His analysis was as follows:

Obasanjo 8 Years
Yaradua 3 Years
Goodluck 5 Years
Buhari 8 Years(Till 2023)
Total 24 years

After SIx cycles of Four years each by the end of 2023 , South will have spent 13 years with North having spent 11 years.

Now lets assume a southerner wins in 2023 and rules for two terms which makes 8 years then south will have 21 years compared to North having 11 years by the end of 2031.

I personally believe for the stability of Nigeria the presidency for 2023 should be ceeded to the south by both major parties but with politicians you never know. If its ceeded to the south, People will rise up again and say Obasanjo was christian then Yaradua Muslim then Goodluck christian then BUhari Mulsim then Tinubu Muslim ? SO much that divides us.

2023 will make or break Nigeria and the body language or who buhari supports will play a huge role. FInally, Never ever underestimate the Kaduna Mafia. Jagaban is a learner where this MAfia dey o. They have been running things for over 5 decades from the 1966 coup to the MKO Abiola situation

Interesting times.

Complete trash......the north and west alliance in APC will throw out Tinubu in 2023......if you like join the winning train or continue with your deviance anti south west approach.
If Tinubu is destined to be President nothing all of you can do.
He is very competent, cosmopolitan and wise than any southern politician in recent time.
If you people have a better candidate, no problem, let go for primary and see who has the reach and has work more for the party.
Politics is not hidden in your room corner and be saying trash, its not about motivational speakers not about plenty degree or professor.Politics is field work,acceptance by the majority,influence and real leadership qualities.
Accept the reality of Tinubu presidency in 2023 prepare for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Ojiofor: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2020
superlanny:
As a yoruba man, I am highly against tinubu as a choice for president.
It's either osinbajo or nothing, Tinubu is old and crooked, we don't want a president that will be a puppet for overzealous and wicked people.
The day Tinubu becomes president, I dust my passport and zoom off to Kenya.

You don't want Tinubu as president but you prefer his house boy Osinbajo, can you hear yourself?
You can't hate Satan and be in love with one his disciplines.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2020
It's in the interest of the North to support a southern candidate, especially Tinubu.
If they do away with the opportunity and get tricky or greedy, they will see Nigeria ruptured into pieces before their eyes.......I will simply say congratulations to the igbos and my good people of the delta.....they can have their freedom without firing a single gun. The SW will help them get the freedom swiftly......the SW know how to get it done.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by brainworkng: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2020
This criminal and cocaine baron become president, joke of the 21st century grin
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by White007(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2020
This one that brought Buhari on us grin grin grin, you want to be a president so that Mc Oluomo will be Senate president & the agberos & touts will be everywhere.
God will put some of you to sleep for this country to move ahead!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Leo3333: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
ralphelo:

Complete trash......the north and west alliance in APC will throw out Tinubu in 2023......if you like join the winning train or continue with your deviance anti south west approach.
If Tinubu is destined to be President nothing all of you can do.
He is very competent, cosmopolitan and wise than any southern politician in recent time.
If you people have a better candidate, no problem, let go for primary and see who has the reach and has work more for the party.
Politics is not hidden in your room corner and be saying trash, its not about motivational speakers not about plenty degree or professor.Politics is field work,acceptance by the majority,influence and real leadership qualities.
Accept the reality of Tinubu presidency in 2023 prepare for it.
[/s]

...and I'm sure you are one of those who claim to abhor corruption.

Sad!

Should the APC nominate Tinubu, then watch as any northern candidate presented by the PDP annihilate him at the polls.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Emekankwoka(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Let Yoruba people continue to campaign to rule Nigeria.
All we need is biafra.

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-lagos-apc-backs-tinubu-says-ex-gov-qualified/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock / BREAKING: Court Stops Imo Lawmakers From Impeaching Deputy Gov / Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Assets Linked To Oyo-ita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.