Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- (8114 Views)

Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) / SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by sarrki(m): 5:31am On Feb 25, 2020
The SARS guy that shot the footballer KAZEEM TIAMIYU in Sgagamu.

How uch does he earn to afford this jeep and special number plate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by Whiteangel1234: 5:45am On Feb 25, 2020
who say he own it ? maybe on security duty for his oga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by sarrki(m): 5:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
who say he own it ? maybe on security duty for his oga

Do you know how much those guy makes from illegal checkpoints? Robbery and other dirty vices ?

It’s like saying politicians in Nigeria are saints

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by Nkeki820: 5:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Thought of the day

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by madridguy(m): 5:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Look at the face of the destiny destroyer. I knew the criminal must be a southerner, imagine the look of our officers, so dreadful.

I told some people here the last time when they're blaming the IGP of the killings, i said blame your brothers in SARS that are ready to do anything just for money.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:53am On Feb 25, 2020
It will surprise you if you all know how much this deranged mofos rake in from extortion,gosh, I'm angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by SciLab: 6:00am On Feb 25, 2020
SARS are criminal robbers empowered by buhari.

This guy must never escape justice of the streets.

7 Likes

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by chatinent: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2020
He likely may own it. The side-ekelebe these people dey play pass politicians.
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by Captainrambo2: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2020
The igp is to be blamed. His body language is encouraging this. After all they still give him his cut.

His name should be mentioned alongside these sars animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by itsme01: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2020
sarrki:

Do you know how much those guy makes from illegal checkpoints? Robbery and other dirty vices ?

It’s like saying politicians in Nigeria are saints

he is an officer meaning he earns as high as 200 - 250 if he is within ASP - DSP bracket and as an SP he earns nothing less than 300k so what is special in a 2001 Toyota Highlander SUV that you can get for 1.5m.. go to states like Oyo , Lagos and see what SARS operatives really drive.. Benz , and top range new model Toyotas ... that guy is not with SARS but just a regular divissional police harassing people claiming SARS

1 Like

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by d33types: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2020
itsme01:

he is an officer meaning he earns as high as 200 - 250 if he is within ASP - DSP bracket so what is special in a 2001 Toyota Highlander SUV that you can get for 1.5m.. go to states like Oyo , Lagos and see what SARS operatives really drive.. Benz , and top range new model Toyotas ... that guy is not with SARS but just a regular divissional police harassing people claiming SARS

What bloody Officer? This other rank?
As if you don't know that Nigerians call everyone on uniform as officer
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by sarrki(m): 6:54am On Feb 25, 2020
itsme01:

he is an officer meaning he earns as high as 200 - 250 if he is within ASP - DSP bracket so what is special in a 2001 Toyota Highlander SUV that you can get for 1.5m.. go to states like Oyo , Lagos and see what SARS operatives really drive.. Benz , and top range new model Toyotas ... that guy is not with SARS but just a regular divissional police harassing people claiming SARS

1 Like

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by itsme01: 6:55am On Feb 25, 2020
d33types:

Officer?
As if you don't know that Nigerians call everyone on uniform as officer

check his rank.. a single star is is an ASP, a single eagle is CSP either ways he is not a rank and file he is an officer, again only officers wear jackets that they don't tuck in

rank and file are from constable , coporal , sergent and inspector, on a constables shoulder you see three metal parallel bars, Corporal has 3 bars on his shoulders with adittional two orange V shape badge beside his arm, sergents have all that but 3 orange V badge while and Inspectors have just for parallel bars without the v shape badge and doesn't tuck in

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by GiggyJaggi: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by Simplebeauty: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2020
sad
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by davillian(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2020
I encountered these idiots some weeks ago in Lagos.
Mind you I always dress decent
They double crossed the cab I was in and asked me to come down
Which I did without saying a word.
They asked me to enter their vehicle which I did with a smile...
I sat at the back seat comfortably and questions begins..

SARS : who are you ?
Me : I told them my name
SARS :were do you work ?
Me: brought my ID cards and gave to including my voters card and ATM
Sars: when did you close
Me :told them
SARS were are you going to
Me : going to see a friend who had an accident last night, I brought out my phone unlucked it showed them the pictures..
SARS : were do you stay
Me: I told them and they can confirm its on my voters card..
SARS : my friend search this guy, they checked my waist line and my pockets nothing...
SARS: come why you seat down like say Na only you we wan arrest today.
Me :sorry sir and I adjusted
SARS : driver drop this guy.
I just come down jeje asked some people were am I and they told me and I moved from there...
They did not search my phone and I was surprised...
The style they use kidnap me ehn that night nobody would have know we're I am or what happened to me......
Thank God I was on my best behaviour.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by crackhouse(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2020
He need to be killed too.
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by ZAWs: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2020
You're asking how much they earns?
Look at them closely you'll get the answer .
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by GiggyJaggi: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

check his rank.. a single star is is an ASP, a single eagle is CSP either ways he is not a rank and file he is an officer, again only officers wear jackets that they don't tuck in
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by WonderManly(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Hehe inside life noni.

1 Like

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by Liposure: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2020
itsme01:

rank and file are from constable , coporal , sergent and inspector, on a constables shoulder you see three metal parallel bars, Corporal has 3 bars on his shoulders with adittional two orange V shape badge beside his arm, sergents have all that but 3 orange V badge while and Inspectors have just for parallel bars without the v shape badge and doesn't tuck in

oga, what do we call d ones dat hav nothing on their shoulder
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by lebienconnu: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2020
I so much beleive in the law of karma. These are terrorists living within us. They are wolves in goat skin.

Soon, thresholds will be exceeded and all hell will let loose. Fear of guns will be overwhelmed by hunger for vengeance. Street justice shall be the order of the day. The bad eggs shall be fished out and crushed Unfortunately, some good eggs will also be affected.
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by itsme01: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2020
Liposure:
oga, what do we call d ones dat hav nothing on their shoulder

constable perhaps.. but then constables stil has something but not too visible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by rex444(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2020
my ABA brothers will not spare that bastard
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2020
How much is Highlander sef? OP what's really wrong with you?
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by AgentGoat: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2020
He's a senior officer he can afford that car.

I'm not saying he's not into extortion though undecided
Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by candygist: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2020
SciLab:
SARS are criminal robbers empowered by buhari.

This guy must never escape justice of the streets.

Blame your brothers in the force that can do anything for money

1 Like

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by rooftech: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2020
These are the Armed robbers that disturb shagamu roads at night, how much is his salary to afford highlander

1 Like

Re: The Sars Officer That Shot Kazeem Tiamiyu In Sagamu With A Special Plate Number- by SciLab: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2020
candygist:

Blame your brothers in the force that can do anything for money

Na ewedu man like you kill the guy. Hopeless people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Soldiers Did To Ambulance Carrying Casualties From The Lekki Toll Gate / Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC / Reset Nigeria Threaten Not To Support PDP If Presidency Isn't Zoned To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.