Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC (8117 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke / Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by nairalandankrah: 6:17am On Oct 27, 2021
LAGOS – Senator Bukola Saraki, the former Senate President has said that by this week, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will begin to receive massive defectors from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He stressed that a former governor will join the PDP this week and other members of the ruling party will also join the main opposition party.

The former Senate President while answering questions as to whether he was not concerned about the gale of defections that hit the PDP when governors and lawmakers from his party decamped to the APC.
He said, “I did mention a couple of times that there were certain governors that we knew were going to leave. We were not surprised when it happened. We have got some big wigs that are coming to the party this week. There is a former governor that is going to join the party.

You know that those leaders in the ruling party when they defect, they don’t defect early. You saw that in 2015. Nigerians will not be surprised when they begin to see some defections from the ruling party,” he said.

On the prospect of vying for the president in 2023 and what would happen if he fails to get the ticket, Saraki said, “I think that because some people defect doesn’t mean that I will defect. If you look at my antecedent in 2019, when I didn’t win the presidential primary I didn’t defect. I don’t see why that will come up now. Where we are now is not about personal ambition. Where we are now is about how we can work to make t his country right.”

He added, “I also believe that whoever emerges as president is not going to be about him, it is going to be about the president and his team. The people he is going to work with, those who will take responsibility. I think that leadership is about a recruitment process where people will say that they are seeking a job and we don’t really scrutinize to see if they are really suited for the job. Do they have the capacity to do the job? I hope that this time around we will look at capacity because the work ahead requires people who are capable of making this country a better country.”

https://independent.ng/pdp-will-soon-begin-to-receive-defectors-from-apc-saraki/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Lawlab249: 6:17am On Oct 27, 2021
As expected. The political transfer window will be flung open in no distant time. APC = PDP. Call/Whatsapp 091 27724 742 for NGO/Foundation/Club/Church/School/Ltd/Plc registration, Group of companies, LLP, LP, Copyright, SCUML Cert etc.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Hezzyluv: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Lol....

PDP and APC is equal SETAN and DEVIL respectively...

12 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by thelegend1(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2021
I will vote for Saraki if he has pdp ticket

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Aufbauh(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Kai, this one still believed the revival of the PDP? Well you don't need to pay a dime to believe so he can continue.

God should help me not to make 'The Saraki mistake'.
The man who's a number 3 decided to rebel against its authority & then went into oblivion.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Maxymilliano(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2021
The collapse of the ruling party has began already going by the fallout's of the Statewide congress which further widened the cracks in most APC controlled States.

The national convention will finally cement the disintegration of the evil party.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by money121(m): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Yimu

AWON OJelu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by PrinceOfLagos: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2021
The people's party

It will be a walk over victory for PDP if APC fields Tinubu

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Racoon(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2021
And you are happy? When this simply means that the pillage & destruction of this failed country continues? Abeg ensure this shithole is divided so that all man go develop on his or her own.Nigeria as an entiry is cursed never to make progress with APC or PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by benuejosh: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2021
What kind of day dream is this man dreaming? Hope this man has not started getting high on cheap drugs.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by bcomputer101: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Political prostitute

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by PrinceOfLagos: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2021
benuejosh:
What kind of day dream is this man dreaming? Hope this man has not started getting high on cheap drugs.
You think sey everybody poor like Benue people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by benuejosh: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You think sey everybody poor like Benue people
Hian! Have you blamed Buhari today? Do it quickly so that you can get your breakfast.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by PrinceOfLagos: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2021
benuejosh:
Hian! Have you blamed Buhari today? Do it quickly so that you can get your breakfast.
Lol
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by yemobrown(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Saraki has my vote any day and time. The next president after Goodluck Jonathan who is a scholar.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by SonofDevil: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The collapse of the ruling party has began already going by the fallout's of the Statewide congress which further widened the cracks in most APC controlled States.

The national convention will finally cement the disintegration of the evil party.
you re delusional.
APC lost 5 governors, 19 senators, 85 house of reps and tons of party chieftains .
Couple with crisis within the party ,oshomole vs el rufai,okorocha,akeredolu,amosun, badru ,fayemi e.t.c still yet Apc thoroughly thrashed PDP in general election
Won 2/3rd of senate,2/3rd of house of rep.and majority of govs .
Conflict in party is normal but when it comes to election the party has one common enemy which is the opposition.

10 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by SonofDevil: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The people's party

Even if buhari goes to sleep on election day pdp can never defeat APC.

If pdp like use atiku and kwankaso as the party flagbearer they will be thoroughly flogged again.
PDP need south west and North west to win election unfortunately they re not going to get it.
If buhari support naira marley as Apc candidate he will thrash the combination of saraki,atiku,tambuwal

Anybody that buhari supports have north west and north east in the bag already.
12millions votes is not a joke.

19 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by OVB123: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigeria politicians are thesame.
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Falseprofet2: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2021
sad

I see Pdp winnin more likes on nairaland

I see APC winning actual votes if they field Osunbande

I see commisioner osunbande conquering governor Saraki

7 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by adioolayi(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Same of same.....

So, when exactly are Nigerians going to enjoy fresh breath Fresh hope New beginning

We keep on recycling politicians...APC, PDP all same of same...All of the same shades of frustration, corruption, empty promises, bad governance and what have you.

We are finished

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by mrkings84(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Thunder fire all of una

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Faith555: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Abeg leave story

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by chigoziri2403(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Aggrieved APC Members

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by gasparpisciotta: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
I watched the Arise TV interview, Saraki was not convincing.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by jasmine1600: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
The Saraki that organized and lead an ambush against same PDP a few years back to join APC.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by ecolime(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
APC = PDP

You all are the same. Thieves

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by Aufbauh(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The people's party

Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerians, do you know that there are more qualified presidential aspirants for the 2023 election than Tinubu

Change brought so many evils to Nigeria
Next level brought us this far in evil

Let our youths stand up against this oligarchy and reclaim this country
Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by OmoManU: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Only this guy remains in PDP and he can't cross carpet because he over bleeped up, eya it's very lonely there for him

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC by bestman09(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammad Abubakar: Ranching Is The Easiest And Best Thing To Do / I Had A Productive Interaction With Security Men, Gumi Confirms Invitation / Atiku Vows To Fix Ajaokuta Steel Coy, Develop Inland Port In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.