Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

You Should Never Be Worried - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Should Never Be Worried (323 Views)

My Boss Just Did Me A Massive Favour, But I'm Still Worried. / I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Should Never Be Worried by WebmasterMind: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2020
A lot of people live in worrisomeness, unknown to them. being worried about anything can never do you good, in life, you should learn how to put all your worries apart, let all your worries go

Time heals anything, being focus on things that matters and a living thing for time to settle has proven success over time. But with constant worries, can only lead to constant carrying over the problem, you need to let go of anything worries in your life

To some lack of money is the real problem of being over-worried! unknow to them: TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND live the life of their dream. you must learn to let go of worries, due away with your present and picture your feature and focus on getting there

You need to learn how to do away with yelling, which in tune will help you due away with worries and help you enjoy fruitful discussion without getting worries and possible angry

In All You will need NairaLEARN.com to keep yourself busy by learning new skills, vocational skills, tech/IT Skills, and Professional skills, all you need is to click here https://nairalearn.com/ To Get Start
Re: You Should Never Be Worried by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2020
You can't have a life with no worries or problem, and that's a good thing; because only in that can we grow and improve.
Re: You Should Never Be Worried by WebmasterMind: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2020
Yes You CANT hAVE A life Without Worries and problem

But Keeping and holding to them is what you have to let go

xcabczyxabczzzz:
You can't have a life with no worries or problem, and that's a good thing; because only in that can we grow and improve.
Re: You Should Never Be Worried by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2020
WebmasterMind:
Yes You CANT hAVE A life Without Worries and problem

But Keeping and holding to them is what you have to let go

Problems breed worries, so should we let go of our problems to.

(1) (Reply)

Register For TOEFL And GRE At Affordable Rate / Agile Methodology Course And Certification / De Great World Decoration Presents Beauty To Your Door Step ( P. O. P)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.