Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression (42421 Views)

Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / Opeyemi Grace Dara: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by LegendaryLover(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Very obvious he is not a real niggarrr
He is a pussy niggarrr

This is what you expect when fathers raise weak pussy niggarrrz and mothers reinforce it
Damnnnnn
What is happening
Niggarrrz are no longer trained to be street wise and tough

Too many soft niggarz everywhere

As a real niggarrr am going to suggest they introduce a subject or course called "STREET WISE AND TOUGHNESS " to our curriculum

Just like CED and Gst

If you know wetin we niggarrrz dey face for life but we nor dey take our life.
As a real niggarrr.
Am gonna say that sometimes go out with friends, drink some beer, smoke some weed and bang some pussies
This Things will help you any time you facing challenges

you do have a point there. sex has been shown to reduce stress. Also, weed, alcohol, and surrounding urself with great friends will all help too. All these temporal measures will keep ur head up, atleast until u can dribble around ur problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by LegendaryLover(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

He is a pussy niggarrr

This is what you expect when fathers raise weak pussy niggarrrz and mothers reinforce it
Damnnnnn
What is happening

As a real niggarrr am going to suggest they introduce a subject or course called "STREET WISE AND TOUGHNESS " to our curriculum

Just like CED and Gst

As a real niggarrr.
Am gonna say that sometimes go out with friends, drink some beer, smoke some weed and bang some pussies

you do have a point there. sex has been shown to reduce stress. Also, weed, alcohol, and surrounding urself with great friends will all help too. Do this. Until u find a solution. So those problems don't overwhelme u, as in this case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Mogajunior(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

He is a pussy niggarrr

Damnnnnn
What is happening

Just like CED and Gst

As a real niggarrr.
Nigga have you ever been broke and depressed that you can't afford a roll of weed not to talk of a bottle of beer or even a pussy to bleep? mind you his own issue is academics which is not worth it anyway.
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by ChaoHendrix: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
slickbak:
Bros you know how long I play basketball?!? My neck dey long add, I be superstar when dey chop on mama put on credit to play match. Na my parents go still send me money because "make I no call name" no dey pay our common 30k. The match allowance na d 2nd scam. No think am.
And there are no broke graduates?
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by millionboi2: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Organicist95:

I'm depressed...don't have anyone to talk to
wie r u sweety
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by millionboi2: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Cchuks27:
I'm currently depressed, who will help me?
Hahahaha

Dis boy
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by slickbak(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
ChaoHendrix:

And there are no broke graduates?
You like qna. All u should know is it's hard everywhere it doesn't matter where u want to divert it. Don't make it seem like if you point to a different path, it'll change a suicidal mind.
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by millionboi2: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
pmoye:
Please return the phone to your mummy since you are done playing game with it.

Imaginary combatant. Olodo. grin Better go read your book, or go learn a trade if your brain no fit cope for school.

Book is easier than trade

Thy all need determination........ok
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Op80: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
If you are depressed and can see this post, please talk to someone or even post it on social media so someone can come to your aid. Don't be shy about it. It's natural to be overwhelmed by life and it's challenges. All you need is a listening ear and decerning heart.

Show courage in the face of adversity. #SpeakOut.

You won't understand. It's not about speaking out. It is ability to solve what is overwhelming the individual in question. It is only when people actually commit suide that you would see thousands of would be helpers. Go online and see number of people reporting their problems but are being called names and bullied. It's just a complicated world

1 Like

Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Op80: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
sinaj:
If he could commit suicide over academic depression, I guess he would have murdered himself over unemployment.

Lolo. One committing suicide is actually murdering oneself na
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Op80: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Caseless:
graduate and live your life. You'll realize later that it takes more out there to survive than the school environment made you to realize - life is tougher than what your grade can solve. Just learn a computer skills instead of hunting for job that does not exist anywhere.

Be happy with what you have. Don't let anyone to judge you using your grade.

Isn't money person go use learn the skills. People never see money chop, na skills they wan learn

1 Like

Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Kayeez(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
So sad...
He shouldn't have done that
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Caseless: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Op80:

Isn't money person go use learn the skills. People never see money chop, na skills they wan learn
so many things are on the internet to help you learn.
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
If you are depressed and can see this post, please talk to someone or even post it on social media so someone can come to your aid. Don't be shy about it. It's natural to be overwhelmed by life and it's challenges. All you need is a listening ear and decerning heart.

Show courage in the face of adversity. #SpeakOut.

If things don't change for good soon I may tour that lane bro.. Its about finding peace
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Supersymetry: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Man made problems have killed more than natural problems
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Legendguru: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Having a good grade after graduation doesn’t guarantee success

Stop taking your lives because of good grades
Many of us have masters degree and we never even work for people for a year and we became millionaires
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jayy10:

Everything you believe today, have you seen them all before? I mean literally everything.
as expected, lemme know when you're ready show the video or go play for sand
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Organicist95:

I'm depressed...don't have anyone to talk to

Inbox your number...
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Edojoma:

Are u gud at counseling I think I will need to talk to u if u av d time to listen,, wanna justify whatever actions I av to take next.

Inbox me your digits
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

as expected, lemme know when you're ready show the video or go play for sand
Lol dude how can you possibly be convinced? So you want to wait till you die?
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Mummymahdi(f): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmmn

Though sad but never want to commit suicide
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by tfash96(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Somethingodd:

Both of you are very stupid and I hope yall get hit by trailers.
which psychiatric hospital did u run away from Oponu ayerada?
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Doilooklikeicare(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
OMG cry I know this guy, we stayed together at Awo BLK 1 topmost floor RIP biggie cry cry cry
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
BRAVE LUCKY GUY.
I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE COURAGE TO KILL MYSELF.
Death is still the best thing that can happen to any living thing.
Death: The real bringer of peace
The problem is that living things are programmed by nature to find the transition to death painful, scary or nondesiring, thereby making us all dance to the baseless struggle of this life, while stupidly postponing the unevitable(death)

Remember where you were for billions of years before your parents had sex and forced you here? Yes, that is where you are going back to after death.
are you serious right now?
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by DexterousOne(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
pmoye:
Which part of the report say na lecturer or the university kill am?

Take it or leave it, a psychologically depressed person will always find a reason to kill himself/herself. It has nothing to do with the people he interacted with. Simple conflict with depressed persons has made them take their lives. Simple reprimand by parents, or even jealousy over partners, or a partner cheating on them...

Get it into your thick skull: depression is a disease, and ultimately each person is responsible for his/her own decisions.

As Nigerians we all go through shit every fucking day in life. If people in the West go through 10% of some of the things we go through in Nigeria most of them will have taken their own lives. A dude found out his three children were not his after so many years, he didn't kill himself. You save meticulously to start a business, and you are swindled by your fellow citizen. You still don't kill yourself. You write JAMB 4, 5, 6 times and you no get admission, you still don't kill yourself. You enter school, ASUU, NASU, SANNU, student strikes no allow you graduate, you still no kill yourself. You eventually graduated, 4, 5, 6...10 years you still no get job, you still no kill yourself...

Now you are struggling academically, you go drink poison. Abeg shift, no one is responsible for your death. Your disease is the cause of your death.

Depression is a disease.

You will not understand
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by E2000: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Is school everything?
I'm so disappointed in this young handsome man.
With that build there's alot of things you could've excelled in..
Boxing,Basketball,bouncing,ponstarring,etc..
The problem with Nigerians is that we don't think outside the box.
What a waste..
shocked
You are right but when 20 people come together to send u to school then failure is almost not an option. It's like all eyes on you. Then sometimes you try your best but your results speaks otherwise . Some of your sponsors are like on your neck to perform. This stuffs are more venomous in reality. At this point some fall into depression
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by ThatFairGuy: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Goes to HELL FIRE in accordance with Islamic Doctrine.
post=86937046:

Gave up too easily.
What can we say than to wish him well in after life.

Meanwhile,
Anyone that commits suicide goes to............
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by JeffSiberstein: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Na wa o for some people o...The last thing I go do for this life na to kill myself come even be for school matter...Brother I'm 27, I dropped out from Uniben in 2015. Wrote Jamb last year scored 179, I will be writing again this year not because of anyone but myself... I'm not going back to school because I think without school I will suffer, no! They need to stop teaching people that if you don't attend tertiary institution you will suffer because its a big lie...I'm not a graduate but I'm doing well for myself, I pay my bills on time... Have enough in my savings.... And this is my last jamb if I don't get admitted I forget about school and face the street and I applied for Geography and Environment Science because I don't have the strength to be solving physics, chemistry and maths.... RIP to the dead but you fall your hand....

2 Likes

Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jayy10:

Lol dude how can you possibly be convinced? So you want to wait till you die?
lemme worry about that.
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by ThatFairGuy: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
It won't be nice/appreciate/reasonable to suffer (be a Nigerian) and still suffer (commiting suicide) for ever in after life. Anyone that commits suicide will never have peace in afterlife as preaches in the two doctrines. Let death come naturally, do not (assist in taking life) take life you're not capable to give. It's a grave sin afterlife and abode of such person is hell fire
CyberEBOLA:
BRAVE LUCKY GUY.
I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE COURAGE TO KILL MYSELF.
Death is still the best thing that can happen to any living thing.
Death: The real bringer of peace
The problem is that living things are programmed by nature to find the transition to death painful, scary or nondesiring, thereby making us all dance to the baseless struggle of this life, while stupidly postponing the unevitable(death)

Remember where you were for billions of years before your parents had sex and forced you here? Yes, that is where you are going back to after death.
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by hAlexandro(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mubarak05:
How did you solve that am also facing such right now
I’m also great ife undergrad
pm let's talk fam
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Aegerine: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.