Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression (42355 Views)

Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / Opeyemi Grace Dara: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Adeolu315(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Knew this guy in Ife back then, May his soul rest in peace
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Ezehillary(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
I thought this type of news don pass,Abeg make we focus on hotel death nah ,any way I have good things for you , culture materials ,senators materials, agbada , gowns materials ,jeans materials plain and patterns materials available , we sell whole sale and retail @ MAIN MARKET ONITSHA OR CALL 08109166119

Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:15am On Feb 26, 2020
So sad he had to take his life over nothing. What is O.A.U turning into?
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Ajibade123(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2020
Suicide is not an option....see how to deal with Anxiety and depression as a student

https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-depression-and-anxiety-in-college/
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Ayobami7(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2020
Rip
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by christabell18(f): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2020
Jesus....biigie why....my brother's coursemate and classmate and very close pal...very friendly...this guy is rich,he has money,he could easily leave school and start a business if he couldn't graduate,or even travel out or decide to sit for another jamb into another school cos oau could be frustrating sometimes.
My brother is so sad now ehn.
We who finished from oau know we all tried,oau can be so annoying but thank God sha,we scaled through.
Whatever happens,suicide isn't a good response to depression please.Think wisely...RiP BIGGIE
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
JeffSiberstein:
Na wa o for some people o...The last thing I go do for this life na to kill myself come even be for school matter...Brother I'm 27, I dropped out from Uniben in 2015. Wrote Jamb last year scored 179, I will be writing again this year not because of anyone but myself... I'm not going back to school because I think without school I will suffer, no! They need to stop teaching people that if you don't attend tertiary institution you will suffer because its a big lie...I'm not a graduate but I'm doing well for myself, I pay my bills on time... Have enough in my savings.... And this is my last jamb if I don't get admitted I forget about school and face the street and I applied for Geography and Environment Science because I don't have the strength to be solving physics, chemistry and maths.... RIP to the dead but you fall your hand....
na same Uniben u chose? And why did u drop?
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Ebenezar2020(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Weletee:
[s][/s]
how far Bayelsa grin
I'm an Ijaw boy to the bone. Proudly south South and a Niger Deltan cool
Read and kiss the truth below

itsme01:
cool

APC would win the review and Diri would be out of senate, and lose out as a Governor there by creating a golden chance for a senatorial election to fill in Diri's seat at the senate with qualified APC man.. last last they just want Diri out of the senate

Wole Olanipekun SAN wouldn't take a case he isn't 99% sure of winning at this stage of his career, I wish Diri goodluck on his sudden retirement from politics

Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Mubarak05(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Aegerine:

Can we discus? I finished from geology dept at oau. I think I can advise you on ways to excel. Pls don't be depressed.
Yes we can discuss bro would love to hear from you
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Mubarak05(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
I just did that
hAlexandro:
pm let's talk fam
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Mubarak05(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
hAlexandro:
pm let's talk fam
I just did that
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Mubarak05(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
hAlexandro:
pm let's talk fam
I just did that
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
You are a big fool and an illiterate..if you do your research you would realize depression is more medical..it’s a chemical imbalance in the brain and can’t spring up at anytime in anyone’s life..y’all mistake depression for sadness..it’s different,depression requires the use of clinical drugs,therapy,counseling just like every other ailments like diabetes,malaria etc..it’s beyond anyone and you can’t xontrol it if it hits you..most people don’t know you can actually take drugs for depression cos it’s not something they don’t educate Nigerians about.anyone who suffers from depression should pls see a clinical psychologist..depending on your diagnosis your psychologist would know what therapy will work best for you.:pls speak up and get help..
poweredcom:
Useless kids of these days so because of academic stress he killed himself shame to dem after them go say Dem be men Dem

Lazy minded weak kids of today omo if anything stress me I go throw am away wether na woman or any tin in life and enter d street and make cash n enjoy my life
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
You are a big fool and an illiterate..if you do your research you would realize depression is more medical..it’s a chemical imbalance in the brain and can’t spring up at anytime in anyone’s life..y’all mistake depression for sadness..it’s different,depression requires the use of clinical drugs,therapy,counseling just like every other ailments like diabetes,malaria etc..it’s beyond anyone and you can’t xontrol it hits you..most people don’t know you can actually take drugs for depression cos it’s not something they don’t educate Nigerians about.anyone who suffers from depression should pls see a clinical psychologist..depending on your diagnosis your psychologist would know what therapy will work best for you.:pls speak up and get help..
poweredcom:
[quote author=Slawormir post=86937044]Damnnnnn niggarrr

Very obvious he is not a real niggarrr
He is a pussy niggarrr

This is what you expect when fathers raise weak pussy niggarrrz and mothers reinforce it
Damnnnnn
What is happening
Niggarrrz are no longer trained to be street wise and tough

Too many soft niggarz everywhere

As a real niggarrr am going to suggest they introduce a subject or course called "STREET WISE AND TOUGHNESS " to our curriculum

Just like CED and Gst

If you know wetin we niggarrrz dey face for life but we nor dey take our life.
As a real niggarrr.
Am gonna say that sometimes go out with friends, drink some beer, smoke some weed and bang some pussies
This Things will help you any time you facing challenges
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by poweredcom(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Demicoker:
You are a big fool and an illiterate..if you do your research you would realize depression is more medical..it’s a chemical imbalance in the brain and can’t spring up at anytime in anyone’s life..y’all mistake depression for sadness..it’s different,depression requires the use of clinical drugs,therapy,counseling just like every other ailments like diabetes,malaria etc..it’s beyond anyone and you can’t xontrol it if it hits you..most people don’t know you can actually take drugs for depression cos it’s not something they don’t educate Nigerians about.anyone who suffers from depression should pls see a clinical psychologist..depending on your diagnosis your psychologist would know what therapy will work best for you.:pls speak up and get help..

Carey your Grammer away ok it's a mental issue and only the weak succumb to it
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 09, 2020
For someone who uses “Carey” cheesy.. until it hits you na here we go dey cheesy
poweredcom:

Carey your Grammer away ok it's a mental issue and only the weak succumb to it
Re: Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression by poweredcom(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Demicoker:
For someone who uses “Carey” cheesy.. until it hits you na here we go dey cheesy

F...uck off troll...go and join him in his suicide world cockroach mentality

It was just a typo

Don't quote me unless spiritual slap ho hammer u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video / Jamb Syllabus For This Year? / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.