Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? (1688 Views)

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / Men Who Insist Their Fiancee Get Pregnant Before Marriage / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by carpdiemz: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2020
I decide to throw this question on here because there has been many cases related to this . A very good example is my uncle who got married some years ago; after some years the wife couldn’t get pregnant. I remember my mum used to tell me how slim my uncle looked whenever she went to visit them , and my uncle used to tell her that it was due to sex and his frustrated too , that the love making isn’t something of a pleasure no more, he truly love the wife cuz he spent so much money from a very hard hustling job in Lagos to had the wedding ceremony.

However my uncle had an extra marital affair out of frustration best known to him, the lady got pregnant and that was how everything escalated when the wife got to know,she felt so bad and left ; after sometime we had that she has also got pregnant and delivered the baby safely and so did my uncles babymumma too.

I also have some friends now that have been married for some years and they still haven’t got any kids yet and these are people in there early 30 and late 30s .

To me I think it’s better for a man to consider the idea of the woman first getting pregnant before getting the marriage done and dis must be on a very good agreement that after that they can have the wedding ceremony ; mind you I’m not saying it’s mostly women’s fault not to conceive during marriage I’m just saying it’s best they both do it dis way to know where the problem is coming from , I know some men has low sperm count too , but this will allow them to both take measures on time , rather than wasting time than going to church giving testimony at the age of 60 or 65 which they won’t even tell u how they later got the baby which is mostly by the means of latest technology and it’s not even guaranteed.

This is just my opinion .

2 Likes

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by worworbabe: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
That your uncle needs a DNA test on the baby mama's child, just to be sure.

11 Likes

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by yvelchstores(f): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
You marry for children amongst other things.... Other equally important things.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by carpdiemz: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
worworbabe:
That your uncle needs a DNS test on the baby mama's child, just to be sure.

They already have two kids and he got the DNA too
Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by carpdiemz: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
yvelchstores:
You marry for children amongst other things.... Other equally important things.

What other important things ?
Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by letskeeptalking: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
worworbabe:
That your uncle needs a DNS test on the baby mama's child, just to be sure.

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
you cannot predict or play life. u may get her pregnant . rush and marry and she gets miscarriage and does not conceive again

18 Likes

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by Winneygirl(f): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
If you both are worried about fertility, nothing wrong with doing preliminary fertility tests before marriage.
If there's anything to treat,you start treating in time.
Pregnancy does not mean you will be happy in marriage.
There's also something called secondary fertility, where the couple find it difficult to conceive again after having the first child.
There is no guarantee that the pregnancy will be carried to full term.
All in all, pray and work towards a happy marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by Bunny19: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
So much emphasis placed on kids in marriage that I sometimes wonder. Yes, they are an added advantage but what if they don't come will u kill yourself? I know a couple that got married, have kids and all. Just when they were about to enjoy the fruits of their labour in one swoop God took back d gifts he gave them. Back to square one.
Yes children are important in a marriage but I wish humans will understand that they are given to us as a test from God. It's not by our power or might. So telling a woman to get pregnant before marriage is quite inconsequential

2 Likes

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by Mariangeles(f): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
carpdiemz:
I decide to throw this question on here because there has been many cases related to this . A very good example is my uncle who got married some years ago; after some years the wife couldn’t get pregnant. I remember my mum used to tell me how slim my uncle looked whenever she went to visit them , and my uncle used to tell her that it was due to sex and his frustrated too , that the love making isn’t something of a pleasure no more, he truly love the wife cuz he spent so much money from a very hard hustling job in Lagos to had the wedding ceremony.

However my uncle had an extra marital affair out of frustration best known to him, the lady got pregnant and that was how everything escalated when the wife got to know,she felt so bad and left ; after sometime we had that she has also got pregnant and delivered the baby safely and so did my uncles babymumma too.

I also have some friends now that have been married for some years and they still haven’t got any kids yet and these are people in there early 30 and late 30s .

To me I think it’s better for a man to consider the idea of the woman first getting pregnant before getting the marriage done and dis must be on a very good agreement that after that they can have the wedding ceremony ; mind you I’m not saying it’s mostly women’s fault not to conceive during marriage I’m just saying it’s best they both do it dis way to know where the problem is coming from , I know some men has low sperm count too , but this will allow them to both take measures on time , rather than wasting time than going to church giving testimony at the age of 60 or 65 which they won’t even tell u how they later got the baby which is mostly by the means of latest technology and it’s not even guaranteed.

[/s]

The reasons you stated still doesn't change the fact that what is wrong is wrong.
Stop encouraging promiscuity.
A lady puts herself at risk of becoming a single mother when she gives out herself "generously" to a man whom she's not married to.

7 Likes

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by OlawaleBammie: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2020
ednut1:
you cannot predict or play life. u may get her pregnant . rush and marry and she gets miscarriage and does not conceive again

Heheheeeeeeeeeeee

Oro buruku nbe lenu e ore
Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Heheheeeeeeeeeeee

bintin laye

1 Like

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by zed7: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2020
I know someone who waited for his girlfriend to be pregnant before marriage. When she became pregnant, he did the wedding. She lost the pregnancy at 6 months. She conceived two more times after marriage but also had miscarriages. Four years down the line they are still TTC. There is little control man has over things, we must put our faith in God and let things be.

7 Likes

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by Mizwisdom(f): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2020
Children of God, flee doctrines and ideas contrary to what is written in God's word.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by Mizwisdom(f): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Heheheeeeeeeeeeee

He's saying the truth!
Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by carpdiemz: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2020
ednut1:
bintin laye

Hmmm kila muwa , but the society pressure can be frustrating for some people sha
Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by ednut1(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2020
carpdiemz:

Hmmm kila muwa , but the society pressure can be frustrating for some people sha
because they want to be pressured too ni

1 Like

Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by frozen70(f): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
carpdiemz:

Children comes from God

You can't be faster than God

If you insist on your wife getting pregnant before marriage and after the wedding the pregnancy becomes a still born or miscarriage

Would you ask her to go after several trials

If your sperm count drops for no goid reason and you can't pregnant your wife again, would you dissolve the marriage or you pray to God

The bottom line is give all to God and he will perfect it for you
Re: Getting Her Pregnant Before Marriage ? by Bola146(f): 11:20am On Feb 29, 2020
Only God understand better.. sometimes this life is unquestionable

(1) (Reply)

I'm 24, And A Liability To My Family / Mexican Lady Faces 100 Lashes And Seven Years In Jail For Being Raped / What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.