Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In (1658 Views)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Experienced Mothers/wives Please I Need Opinions Concerning House Helps/ Nannies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Married men with richer wives please tell us the challenges you are facing in your marriage,do you feel like a husband before your wives? do you still get the deserved respect from your richer wives? who takes care of the home front(like making meals,some house chores and others) you or your richer wife? do you sometimes feel intimidated? and finally,what regret do you have been married to a richer woman?

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by YoonSung54: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Here we go again smiley
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
YoonSung54:
Here we go again smiley
you are single and not welcomed here

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by YoonSung54: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
I move
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
smiley
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
JidennaJason:
smiley
Do you fall in this category with your woman?
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Una no dey tire?
As far as there is love and unity, does it matter who carry money pass?
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
Una no dey tire?
As far as there is love and unity, does it matter who carry money pass?
This does not answer my question.Are you married?
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
Do you fall in this category with your woman?
Fall kee you there... grin

You forget things easily.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
Married men with richer wives please tell us the challenges you are facing in your marriage,do you feel like a husband before your wives? do you still get the deserved respect from your richer wives? who takes care of the home front(like making meals,some house chores and others) you or your richer wife? do you sometimes feel intimidated? and finally,what regret do you have been married to a richer woman?
It Depends On D Man's Behaviour Towards D Wife. If D Man Plays His Card Well, There Won't Be Any Intimidation Or Disrespect 4rm D Wife. If D Man Is A Feminine Type ( Woman Wrapper Type) Den Revervse Would Be D Case.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
This does not answer my question.Are you married?
am not sure if am married or not

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Truvel:
It Depends On D Man's Behaviour Towards D Wife. If D Man Plays His Card Well, There Won't Be Any Intimidation Or Disrespect 4rm D Wife. If D Man Is A Feminine Type ( Woman Wrapper Type) Den Revervse Would Be D Case.
How will a man play his card well without money,is it not this same money that gives them so much authority over women, in the case where the woman is richer,do you think he still deserve such authority?dont be unfair
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by BigDick70inch(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:

Waiting for u to create thread on poor wives with rich husbands..

Do not try to ignore my suggestion..

5 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Waiting for u to created thread on poor wives with rich husband..

Do not try to ignore my suggestion..
Theres no such thing as poor wives with rich husbands,men are providers while women are care givers,its just that our modern men are trying to switch roles and hence the reason we have unstable marriages everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
How will a man play his card well without money,is not this same money that gives them so much authority over women, in the case where the woman is richer,do you think he still deserve such authority?dont be unfair
I'm Not Being Unfair. I'm Talking 4rm Experience. Not All Men Would Be Able To Do So. I Know A Man Whose Wife Is Richer Dan Him, Yet D Woman Still Loves D Man & Respect Him. She Even Supports Him. If Someone Don't Tell U Dat D Woman Is Richer Dan Him, U Won't Know. Sadly, It's Only A Handful Men Dat Can Achieve Dis.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by BigDick70inch(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
Theres no such thing as poor wives with rich husbands,men are providers while women are care givers,its just that our modern men are trying to switch roles and hence the reason we have unstable marriages everywhere

Will u gladly become a traditional wife after yo marriage to a traditional husband as well??

Since..modernization is making marriage unstable..

Wouldnt the feminist trait in u raise is ugly head??

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by olukorede44835: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
:Una no dey tire?As far as there is love and unity, does it matter who carry money pass? This does not answer my question.Are you married?
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by mardis: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
It is called "mijin Hajia" in Hausa
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by wunmi590(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yes wetin happen, nah me be this
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by nuelyoyo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
I am not married, but this is what a man who is married to a rich woman from a wealthy home has to say on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by AFONAMARO: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:

So, in your words, unstable marriages is as a result of a man not being financially sound?

Ndi akuko
Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Smile4mee01: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Life seem to be getting harder for Men, relationships are getting tougher on women.

May God bless our Men with the resources they need to lead their homes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Sniper04(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zzor:
You're always opening threads full of bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
nuelyoyo:
I am not married, but this is what a man who is married to a rich woman from a wealthy home has to say on Facebook.
Thanks for his this,its never going to be alright with that type of marriage

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by ImaIma1(f): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2020
nuelyoyo:

This is sad...really.so. What is the point of always rubbing it in? No one forced her to marry him.

I know of a friend though. She's from a wealthy family while the guy was still upcoming. Her family was seriously against the marriage but she stuck to the guy. Her family didn't attend the wedding; it was that bad.

Eventually, they came around. And with her connection, he got a deal that gave him a lot of money and he started a very successful business. Because she's the humble and simple type, they don't have issues because of her family wealth. So it has to do mainly with the person's character.

Cc Zzor

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2020
ImaIma1:

This is sad...really.so. What is the point of always rubbing it in? No one forced her to marry him.

I know of a friend though. She's from a wealthy family while the guy was still upcoming. Her family was seriously against the marriage but she stuck to the guy. Her family didn't attend the wedding; it was that bad.

Eventually, they came around. And with her connection, he got a deal that gave him a lot of money and he started a very successful business. Because she's the humble and simple type, they don't have issues because of her family wealth. So it has to do mainly with the person's character.

Cc Zzor
This one is a rare case out of many.Majority ain't that lucky

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by nuelyoyo(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2020
ImaIma1:

Cc Zzor
Humility and simplicity is the key word, especially if the man is good to his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Upload a true picture of you without showing your face to prove truly that you're a female
I'm getting confused with your f moniker and the topic you post which is making it hard for me to comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Blissquare(f): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
I am richer than my husband and he owes his little success to me but I dare not run it in his face. He even lives in my flat with my two sons. He has built his own house before we married. I respect him and love him.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Blissquare:
I am richer than my husband and he owes his little success to me but I dare not run it in his face. He even lives in my flat with my two sons. He has built his own house before we married. I respect him and love him.
You must be a rare woman, may God reward you abundantly

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zzor:
You must be a rare woman, may God reward you abundantly
hey this guy…so you are man pretending to be a female here

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Richer Wives Please Come In by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kenplay:

hey this guy…so you are man pretending to be a female here
Troll in peace and enjoy yourself but stop creating topics with my moniker for unnecessary attention

(1) (Reply)

Wives And Mothers, I Need Your Input / Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) / Proper & Legitimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.