Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,439 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

DIY Art And Craft With Fini.mconcept (dressmaking, Ankara Craft, Bag, Purse) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DIY Art And Craft With Fini.mconcept (dressmaking, Ankara Craft, Bag, Purse) (225 Views)

Difference Between Traditional Beer And Craft Beer / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / Fire Outbreak At The Arts And Craft Village In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIY Art And Craft With Fini.mconcept (dressmaking, Ankara Craft, Bag, Purse) by Finim: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello,
Welcome to this DIY thread where you will learn and make money doing any of the things listed herein.

My name is Olaide Martins, Co founder of FiNi.M Concept, C. E. O Fashion Lily.
I'm a wife.
I'm a mom.
I'm an entrepreneur.
I'm a tutor, an educator.
I love everything do-it-yourself (diy).
I have trained over 250 people on dressmaking, Ankara craft, bead making, mini importation...

On this thread, I'll be teaching a lot of crafts:
*dresses
*simple and classy tops you can rock anytime
*skirts
*bags, purses, slippers and sandals with any fabric of your choice
*how to start making money from any of these crafts.

Welcome once again.
I'm super excited to have you here.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Clarity / Nigeria Records First Case Of Corona Virus / Gtbank Manager Bags 18-year Imprisonment Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.